• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Scarlet Blaze(Revamped!) HALLOWEEN UPDATE OUT!!!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Are you ever going to provide a rom that does not need that specific emulator? I have a mac and can only use the emulators provided through openemu

Hi, sorry for the late reply, Its not the ROM that needs that specific emulator, but rather that some emulators especially android ones have trouble running the initial script of the game,I just provided the one that would def work. You can go ahead andtry it on the emulators in Mac, if they work properly then do tell me and i'll update the thread recommending that.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 6, 2018
i downloaded this game 3 days ago and after Crimson gets done talking i can not move. i need help

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 6, 2018
i origionally downloaded it from another site xD prob why i never got the emulator for it

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Any updates for Pokémon Scarlet Blaze?

I'm sorry, but no.
the hack is under huge overhaul and would take quite a long while before updates roll in.
I'm also working on another project side by side, which would get a release prior to SB.
so I hope you'll check it out.
thank you for showing interest in the project, means a lot :boogie:

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Is this hack still being developed? or...

It is.
but its under huge overhaul since, there are a lot of things as a creator's POV that I found extremely lacking and I won't be much interested in continuing story until I fix those things in the ROM.

Therefore, there hasn't been much updates lately.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
It is.
but its under huge overhaul since, there are a lot of things as a creator's POV that I found extremely lacking and I won't be much interested in continuing story until I fix those things in the ROM.

Therefore, there hasn't been much updates lately.
Well that's good to here... keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 8, 2018
So I'm finally getting around to playing this! :D;;

Spoiler:

Current team (@ Vermillion, post-Surge):
Spoiler:

The graphics are fantastic, the gameplay is fun, and it's easy to build an early strong team. :) Fun hack.

Fighter MHG

Fighter
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 9, 2018
The game has some good content, awaiting further updates, can't wait to play the completed version.

Back