• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon- Sea of Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Good work. It has nice graphics, but I expect that out of a B/W hack. Keep it up! ;)

Years
  • Alright, I finally managed to port everything out and decided to ditch the WeasleyFG Base as great as the base was. Anyways, heres some screenies, hopefully no one is gonna leave just cause of the graphical changes XD Expect a beta in a few weeks. Will update the original post when I get the chance.
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames

Years
  • Good luck,I will try to make a hack myself but i don't have the right thingd to do,well,maybe someday!

//============================================\\
    Hacks I support:

Pokemon- Sea of Flames
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • Looking good. Having the DS sprite looks funny. Makes you look like a giant compared to the 3 gen sprite.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Pokemon- Sea of Flames

The bug bare here is the sides of this "hill".
    The player could easily skip a whole route by walking around it.
    If you want cheap and easy, stick a rock/bush/fence there.
    If you want it somewhat legit, remove the hill, and use trees to form a better path.

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    I saw the new player sprite and in the pic where he is talking to the fisherman it shows a problem. The player's hair is waaaay to big, it looks like he has a normal hairstyle with the hair the size of his head. its too wide as well.
    other than that looks pretty good, although i wouldve loved to continue to see wesley's base.
    Part of me likes growlithe as a starter, but i would still love for there to be a choice.

looks like it will be very fun, look forward to playing!
    ~xJownage

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Pokemon- Sea of Flames

The bug bare here is the sides of this "hill".
    The player could easily skip a whole route by walking around it.
    If you want cheap and easy, stick a rock/bush/fence there.
    If you want it somewhat legit, remove the hill, and use trees to form a better path.

I think he said that he'll have a tree blocking the path.

Years
  • I saw the new player sprite and in the pic where he is talking to the fisherman it shows a problem. The player's hair is waaaay to big, it looks like he has a normal hairstyle with the hair the size of his head. its too wide as well.
    other than that looks pretty good, although i wouldve loved to continue to see wesley's base.
    Part of me likes growlithe as a starter, but i would still love for there to be a choice.

looks like it will be very fun, look forward to playing!
    ~xJownage

Yea, ive reverted the spirtes to original firered, but ill change them later, dont have a spiriter, im working on this by myself.

I think he said that he'll have a tree blocking the path.

Ayyy, someone who actually reads XD but yea

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2016
    The ONE sprite i have a problem with (tile not sprite but whatever) is the wild pokemon grass. I don't know about you, but I HATE IT. I really don't know why, but it looks clunky and too tall and thick. it gives me the feel i am just enveloped in it, which is for larger grass in gens III and V anyways. i would love a slightly different tile, and by the way the blue-green color is something i love for grass, although idk what you think. the ones like them on pokemon world online, although with some sort of custom tile. sorry for being OCD picky :)

Years
  • Updated original post! I havent been working on the main story as much, just been adding random side quests and stuff. Got exams coming up, so probably wont update in a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back