• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON SEPTO CONQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
  • i have a question regarding septo conquest. when you catch 60 pokemon and beat the game, in firered you go to the sevii islands. What happens in this game?

You get a congratulatory message from me, and a prize! So PM me when you catch 60 pokemon.

Oh my gosh. I just opened it and I'm already LOLing all over the place. Finally, a Pokemon game where the characters don't act retarded...or at least realize that they're being retarted. Bravo, sir, I say. Can't wait to get into the game.

Why thank you. Enjoy.

Wow a lot of tile errors and its really a bit glitchy(probably due to the fact that im using no$gba) but yeah its fun overall. May i ask how you get the running shoes and why charmander cant be caught?

You get the running shoes in Amarant Fortress after beating Baron Charlie. And Charmander CAN be caught, but it takes a LOT of poke balls. (I think it took AndyP159 about 18 poke balls when he was testing it. Then again he does suck, but that's besides the point).

Last edited:

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • This is THE BEST hack EVER! I LOVE IT!! The dialogue is just awesome, epic storyline, i just think you guys are so cool!

and the random pokemon? lv12 BLASTOISE?? WTF!? I laughed SO much! I hope your next hacks are just as good!

Pure WIN!

(s)aint squiderz

King of Drunkeness
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Having a rather larger problem.

This is an amazing hack and I've patched to a clean FireRed rom. But where are all the wild Pokemon? This is frustrating me quite a bit =/

Help please?

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Having a rather larger problem.

This is an amazing hack and I've patched to a clean FireRed rom. But where are all the wild Pokemon? This is frustrating me quite a bit =/

Help please?

WTF!? Have you tried walking in the patches of green grass like any other game? If you have, keep trying, or there is something seriously up with your ROM or patch.

(s)aint squiderz

King of Drunkeness
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    WTF!? Have you tried walking in the patches of green grass like any other game? If you have, keep trying, or there is something seriously up with your ROM or patch.

Yeah I've walked through grass over and over again. Its gotta be the patch. Theres nothing wrong with my ROM because I used it for Shiny Gold and that works perfectly.

Magneto20

Years
  • Yeah I've walked through grass over and over again. Its gotta be the patch. Theres nothing wrong with my ROM because I used it for Shiny Gold and that works perfectly.

That's very odd. Try downloading the patch again. If that doesn't work, PM either me or andyp159.

You get a congratulatory message from me, and a prize! So PM me when you catch 60 pokemon.

I mean gamewise

Nothing, but trust me, the prize is much more worth it than going to a few measly islands...

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Yeah I've walked through grass over and over again. Its gotta be the patch. Theres nothing wrong with my ROM because I used it for Shiny Gold and that works perfectly.

In direct response: did you patch our game over Shiny Gold? That would be the issue.
    Also, which download did you choose, as maybe you chose an older version. Make sure you have the most up to date version. Also, perhaps your LunarIPS is making the ROM corrupt - maybe download another one from the toolbox and try that. If none of that works, maybe you are using a different ROM - i.e. another language, country, as they are all slightly different. Perhaps run a google search and try to find another clean ROM. I can quite assure you that this is not a problem that others have encountered, so we are 99% sure that the download is correct and fine, with as few glitches as possible.
    We are sorry you are experiencing this and hope this rectifies the problem. If it does not, PM me or Magneto20 for some more help.

Oh, and is anyone else experiencing this problem, as it might be an unknown fault in the long term. Leave a post here if experiencing similar problems. Anyways, thanks for your time. I hope this helps...:paranoid:

(s)aint squiderz

King of Drunkeness
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    In direct response: did you patch our game over Shiny Gold? That would be the issue.
    Also, which download did you choose, as maybe you chose an older version. Make sure you have the most up to date version. Also, perhaps your LunarIPS is making the ROM corrupt - maybe download another one from the toolbox and try that. If none of that works, maybe you are using a different ROM - i.e. another language, country, as they are all slightly different. Perhaps run a google search and try to find another clean ROM. I can quite assure you that this is not a problem that others have encountered, so we are 99% sure that the download is correct and fine, with as few glitches as possible.
    We are sorry you are experiencing this and hope this rectifies the problem. If it does not, PM me or Magneto20 for some more help.

Oh, and is anyone else experiencing this problem, as it might be an unknown fault in the long term. Leave a post here if experiencing similar problems. Anyways, thanks for your time. I hope this helps...:paranoid:

No I didn't patch it over Shiny Gold. Although I'm using the USA version of FireRed because thats what my download came with.. Would that be it?

I got the most up-to-date patch I could and still nothing. It could be that it is a USA version of FR. If so you should let people know that using the USA Verison of FireRed will cause this glitch to happen. Its really weird becuase none of the Pokémon locations show in Pokédex either..

Edit: Not the Septo download. My emulator and ROM download.

Well I figured it out.

Don't use the USA version of FireRed to patch Septo Conquset. For some reason it gets rid of the wild Pokémon.

I found a new version of FireRed and fixed the problem though. :D:D:D

Okay now I need some help..

So I've beaten Baron Lisa, but I need Flash to travel through the mines. Only problem? I can't get back to Route 2 to get Flash. Why won't the entance back into Mt. Genji work?

Edit2: Dw sorted it out lol.

I need some help with the Barons Lair in Steiner City. Help at all?

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • I need some help with the Barons Lair in Steiner City. Help at all?

If by help you mean with the fiendish invisible wall maze, then yes :)

From the entrance:
    5 steps up
    4 steps left
    4 steps down
    2 steps left
    7 steps up
    2 steps right
    3 steps up
    2 steps left
    7 steps up
    8 steps right
    7 steps down
    3 steps down
    3 steps right
    6 steps down
    2 steps right
    2 steps down
    6 steps right
    2 steps up
    2 steps left
    3 steps up
    6 steps right
    2 steps down
    3 steps right
    14 steps up
    3 steps left, then fight with Baron #5! Or maybe someone else...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I played this game all day today, gah it was a wast of a sunday but a good wast. I hade fun. Sometimes i got a bit confused and it was harder to start of with drowze but yea it was still fun, good job, o yes it was also funny.

(s)aint squiderz

King of Drunkeness
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Damn I'm having glitch issues.

Okay. I'm at the first Dictators lair and I get to like the third trainer (Team Vine Minion). I beat him, then when I exit the battle I experience that annoying out of body experience and theres no way to fix it..

How do I get through there anyway? Coz you've made it so flash is unusable lol (nice touch btw, makes it more challenging).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back