• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Seraphi - Exteradude - Need finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

exteradude

Well, I wanted to make Seraphi, but I, well, kinda lost touch with it. I have a demo. I am working on a new game, this time better then ever. I was thinking to have somebody have the honor of finishing my game.

So, I have a poll showing what people would want to do with it. I'm going to make a new game, anyway. Please credit me if you want to finish the game.

And, Credi Blizzy's SK, and Avatar's Sprites.
    Also, the reason why i'm doing this is because I'm pretty busy with school and everything and thank heavens school is almost over. I'm in 8th grade, and I don't think I can take two games plus everything else. In the summer, I'll be swimming and meeting girls, and whatever I want; This school year was horrible for me. Don't wanna talk about it.

So, please finish this!
    https://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFX9HFQ1
    Exteradude

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • bujin said:
    how do you guys make games?

1. If you post a message like this again I'll report you
    2. There's a whole topic in game development to ask those kind of questions in.
    3. There's a whole thread for noobs in the game development section.

We use RPGMaker2000,2003, and XP(RM2K,RM2K3, and RMXP)
    And don't ask on this board where to get any of these because you'll get in trouble. just do a yahoo and google search.

hey exteradude, i posted on your forum.
    Are all of the sprites and all usable for this game, because RM2K3kid had to tell everyone that we couldn't use the custom sprites because the creator didn't want anybody but RM2K3KID using them.

~Peace~

Skipp

Pokévid Bringer
    Years
  • bujin said:
    how do you guys make games?
    PokeCreator_09 said:
    And don't ask on this board where to get any of these because you'll get in trouble. just do a yahoo and google search.

Y will he get into trouble? And am I allowed to upload it and post the link for him?

EDIT:

never mind I found a thread that explained everything x(

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Hey, I don't know if you're looking at this thread anymore, but I have a couple of questins on the CBS.

1.In your opinion, was the CBS almost finished.
    2.Do you know how to make the enemy pokemon have attacks.
    3.I can figure this out on my own, but did you make a capture system.

Thanx,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

exteradude

2.)Read the help file. I suck at explaining.
    3.) I'm workng on a capture system for Pkmn Lance, so I'll pm the instructiopns when i'm done, if u want it.

I got a house recently, and i just got internet, so that's the reason why i coudn't post.

EDIT: And the forum shut down.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    well to make a catching system is easy. its the be able to have more then one pokemon thats hard. well i'll download this game and see how it is and if I like i'll help out how ever is going to finsh it if they need help.

edited: XD my code on mageupload was "LOL"!!

exteradude

That's easy! Just put the pokeball into a store!

To make it usable, first make a common event, making it random to catch, and I don't know about a "Pokemon Sent to PC" System.

You'll also need a pokeball animation.

Hows the test?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    thats pretty easy to do. you just got to edit game_party but you'll have to add some stuff to.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I'm working on this here and there and I plan to take the project head on after I get done with pokemon liquid. And I probably won't be messing with scripts unless I can learn RGSS. I hear it's real easy and I've read Why's poignant guide to about chapter six. I've stopped but plan to pick it up again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    its quite odd, none of the text is showing up for me. How am I supposed to fix that. Its all their whne I edit, but it doesnt appear in the actual game when I play it. Help?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • copy the font file in the main folder and put it in your systems ont folder. Jeese, they should make a sticky topic just explaining the font thing.XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Jesus Christ, dude, this thread is half a year old. Go and read the rules before posting, like you're supposed to. Anyway..

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back