• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ohaio minna-san :)
Something should be written here since I didn't post any updates for some time :/
But I had lot of playing Soul Silver and also school's taking free time...
Anyways thief finished more maps so when he'll send it I'll start scripting 2 maybe 3 new events...
Hope ya still like this hack :)
Sayonara :)

thief_tichy

Rom mapper (Beginner)
Years
Finally, I'm back! I created the path 5, a new city and a new maps event.
For a long time I did not know how it will look like map for event, but yesterday I celebrated the work of my name-day (they will be in this Sunday) and after I drank two rums I know how the maps will look like. Vive RUM.
And I apologize for grammatical errors, but perhaps you do understand sense this text

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Very interesting hack Ash493! Your maps are quite nice and the story is good. Can you post more storyline?

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
Years
I found a little bug, when you exit the cave where you first battle Gary, sometimes you go into the light and get stuck instead of going through the door. Also, why Dratini? It's experience gain rate is a little slow.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
OMG! LOL, you used lavana! Shes from pokemon ranger! Are you going to use ice and that big freaky guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back