• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
OMG! LOL, you used lavana! Shes from pokemon ranger! Are you going to use ice and that big freaky guy?
Yep that's right ;)
[simple-spoil=SD Spoil xD]
Spoiler:
[/simple-spoil]

I found a little bug, when you exit the cave where you first battle Gary, sometimes you go into the light and get stuck instead of going through the door. Also, why Dratini? It's experience gain rate is a little slow.
Why Dratini? Maybe it's because it's good help in future :D

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
I think this hack is FANTASTIC! Good job! However, the version I played has a few glitches, but they can easily be ignored. Overall, great game - a real treat to Pokemon fans alike 8/10
:)

mahamaniac3

Owner of Pokemon Jett Version
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 20, 2015
This game is absoloutely amazing! Definately an all-time favourite. Well done!

Wow :O
Thank you for such a kind compliment :D
You're very welcome and you absoloutely desearved it.

Sorry I keep posting! But just a quick question, did you make these banners? Because I really need help making decent ones for my hack, Pokemon Jett Version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2009
x-x-x

awesome
i sprite
color change
make pokemon shiny
etc
let me know if u want anything like that

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't need any help now but thanks for offer anyway ;)

(by the way ya shouldn't just wander around Progressing Hacks section and offer help with the same post :D Ya should check Team Discussion section and you'll see which hack needs help)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Don't want to be insulting, because the hack shows promise; but I think the mapping could be done better, which is a shame because the titles are pretty. Basically we can still see what the town was before you changed it; I can still see Pallet, Viridian, Viridian Forest, and Pewter because they're not changed enough from the original. I suggest you not only move the warps and the directions a lot more ( making starting north and moving you're way south) but also change the maps so they look different to make your own, original cities.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism :)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
hmm...
this was here for so long... why didnt i notice? xD
youve got a cool hack over there! ^_^
awesome screenies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back