• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Grey - Shades of the Past Await

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
  • Just been hanging around here to check if this hack is still tickin well hope this hack is a big success soon...

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    The tiles are unique but i don't like them tbh. the houses don't seem to fit the "Pokemon" style, and those house tiles are from another game, try to resprite them to look pokemon-ish,or if you want to have that past look, try using kyledove's wooden house tiles, they would really fit well for the game. Also you need to fix your maps, they don't really look nice at all, looks like you spammed trees,flowers,grass,rocks everywhere. try hiring a mapper for those maps.And like someone said before me, the stairs on the indoor map look like they don't go anywhere, that seriously needs fixing.

EDIT: The firered door on the tall building looks out of place, use Door manager to give the building a door animation that fits.

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    thank you! :) but oh no. tweaking how??

boohoo to you grey :p

how come people dont like my little rock houses?:( whats wrong with them?

Could use some help except for barakedo, which is great. the hound one's spriting is good, but the others are too monotone. the cactus should have dark green spikes like cacturne and barakedo should have more shades of blue. Good job anyway. Those rock houses are fine.

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Oh yeah and the dragon names are bad. Work on those because they are terrible. Maybe instead of dragons they could be dark entities or something, to play along with the mood of the game.

Shucklin

Punch in the Meowth!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Big update soon? There is noo activity here. COME back please!

Speedster

The Unknown
    Years
  • This looks like an interesting hack. The storyline is interesting enough. The region map setup is pretty cool. The fakemon are pretty good. You may want to resprite the grass and water ones to fit more with their pre-evos. The tiles look okay but as Elite Charizard said you should use tiles more suited for a pokemon game. I think I saw people dissing the Hero OW but to be honest I kinda like it. Just work on these things and comments by other members and you'll have yourself a good hack.

smilewolfy

pokemon photographer
    Years
  • I've played through a lot of hacks from this site, and these days when a new hack pops up I'm not really impressed. But I must say this one actually seems very good, I can't wait for it ^_^ Don't let me down :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Hi I am new in this hack but what is Beta Tester ?
    If im wrong pls correct me ... Is the Beta Testers are those who Test Beta b4 it comes out in public and search for bugS?

If its that i want to test :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2011
    Hey im new to this websites and can i downlaod this hack? THis shounds really cool, or is this just an idea website. Thanks i could use the help.

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • Hey im new to this websites and can i downlaod this hack? THis shounds really cool, or is this just an idea website. Thanks i could use the help.

You won't be able to download if the OP didn't post a link. Even if he posted, you still won't be able to play immediately without patching the file to a unaltered FireRed Rom (links to roms are not allowed on this site).

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    you need any beta testers, will be willing to do so for you

Mr Marine

The Legedary Pirate
    Years
  • im mesmerized seeing the maps,its simply awesome cant wait to see how it progresses

Back