Started by O.G. Duke October 17th, 2007 7:51 PM
  • 5669 replies
Male
Seen October 29th, 2010
Posted December 19th, 2009
15 posts
10.9 Years
Thanks O.G. Duke!

About tha Hall of Fame...I didn't make a printscreen, so I don't know where to get the picture.

Anywayz my pokemon in my first win against the Gaia Four where:

Torterra, All pokemon are losers against the extremely powerfull, incredible, lifesucking leech seed
Charizard, Fly birdy fly, and spit fire from above
Heracross, a welcome surprise in strength in attack!!
Blastoise, Surfin U S AHEEEEY
Dusknoir, from under the statue, gives a great shadow punch
Garchomp, the tunnel diggin time smugler while the foe was seeded

Can't wait to play in other regions in the full version of raptor!!!! (Nintendo watch out!)

wait ofcourse, I'll just fight them with the same team and do printscreen :D

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player

Seen December 19th, 2013
Posted August 1st, 2012
303 posts
12.5 Years
You know when I read were surf was I was like, oh yeah that's right I can't believe I forgot that.

Anyway as stated above are there going to be more of other regions in the Raptor EX.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Male
Seen October 29th, 2010
Posted December 19th, 2009
15 posts
10.9 Years
ultron90, I had the same problem. You gotte finish the minigames first, the one with latios and latias probebly. so after getting your special glasses or something go back in the latias statue and continue the event ;) After that you can go on to dynas city (as they told me :D)

And hrisgate7, I just made a printscreen after beating them again. I used the same set of pokemon again to get a valid picture.
Seen May 2nd, 2016
Posted April 3rd, 2011
78 posts
12.1 Years
ultron90, I had the same problem. You gotte finish the minigames first, the one with latios and latias probebly. so after getting your special glasses or something go back in the latias statue and continue the event ;) After that you can go on to dynas city (as they told me :D)

And hrisgate7, I just made a printscreen after beating them again. I used the same set of pokemon again to get a valid picture.

where do i get these special glasses? i completed the latias thing, i found an item underwater but i cant take it... is it supposed to be like that?

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded

Seen August 3rd, 2018
Posted July 8th, 2014
222 posts
12.5 Years
Dl'ing now. :P

@ OG: No need to worry; I've figured out what the error I posted was being caused by. It only happens when a Pokemon w/ the Run Away ability faints & then you try to run; I figured it out when it started happening to my Sentret, but still wasn't occurring with any Pokemon that didn't have the ability. So the bug is in the programming for Run Away.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature height limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.

Age 28
Male
Ontario, Canada
Seen June 24th, 2020
Posted December 12th, 2018
4,620 posts
15.3 Years
I've only played a few minutes so far, but I love what I've seen O.G.! I must say that I'm really proud that something like this could emerge from our little community.

I'll be sure to post with further comments.
"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one of mine really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!

Age 28
Male
Louisiana
Seen March 17th, 2019
Posted October 7th, 2018
523 posts
12.7 Years
well i see raptor has finally been posted eh....once i get back to my house, im definitely going to see wat happened to it while i was gone. actually i doubt it will work on this computer but im goin to try and play it.

congrats to the whole team and thank you for letting me be part of this experience.....goes to see if it will work on this computer
Male
Seen February 3rd, 2013
Posted November 28th, 2009
1 posts
10.9 Years
Every time I try to use dive, I get the following error:

Script error within map 78 (BREAKPORT CITY):
Section122:1412:in `pbUseHiddenMove'undefined local variable or method `speciesname' for Kernel:Module
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section155:64:in `pbShowPokemonMenu'
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `eval'
Section028:11:in `pbExecuteScript'
Section033:271:in `command_355'
Section028:235:in `execute_command'
Section027:199:in `update'
Section027:113:in `loop'
Section027:204:in `update'
Section038:97:in `update'
Section038:95:in `loop'
Section038:108:in `update'
Section038:64:in `main'
Section038:61:in `loop'
Section038:68:in `main'
Section160:39:in `mainFunction'
Section160:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Section160:42:in `mainFunction'
Section160:46
Section160:45:in `loop'
Section160:54

Interpreter 2 *:26:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter 7 *:271:in `command_355'
Interpreter 2 *:235:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:97:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

PLEASE HELP!!!! thanks....
Age 27
Male
Brisbane, Australia
Seen June 19th, 2019
Posted May 31st, 2015
495 posts
13.1 Years
Oh I apologize...there were a few questions I read last page that were Directed at me, but I never answered them

The game Is roughly 65 MB, may be smaller when OG releases it ;)

Actually the game can speed up if and only if you're not on your bike in game...Just hold down the X button and the game speeds up...Even in battle but you have to keep the button held down

The game is Roughly 4 hours of play time...depending upon how late at night you're trying to stay up to play it 0_o
I know this is an old post, but I just want to say something. The game doesn't actually speed up if you hold down X, X just opens the Menu.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player

Seen December 19th, 2013
Posted August 1st, 2012
303 posts
12.5 Years
If your looking for fly its from the guy right before the city.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player

Seen December 19th, 2013
Posted August 1st, 2012
303 posts
12.5 Years
you get strength from a man in the cafe of the gym that lets you use it. (the one with the mini games).

Anyways that's the last question for HM's I'm answering as O.G. posted the location of them all so you can find them all.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot

Male
Seen May 5th, 2013
Posted July 16th, 2012
324 posts
11.7 Years
I know this is an old post, but I just want to say something. The game doesn't actually speed up if you hold down X, X just opens the Menu.
I think he meant to say Z, because that's what speeds it up for me.

Hmm. I thought the 3rd leader was supposed to train Rock types, not Steel. Good thing my Nidorino is so awesome. BTW, taking my time in this one. Wanna catch all the goodies.
Theme | Credit | Family
D.Gray-man Fanclub

Wichu

Project Amethyst

Age 27
Female
Seen April 6th, 2019
Posted November 28th, 2010
2,052 posts
13.2 Years
phasts: Instead of using Dive from the menu, try pressing A on the dive patch (or vice-versa). This glitch will be fixed in Raptor EX.

Speaking of Raptor EX, it's going pretty well so far. I expect to have it finished within a week.

Oh, and some little teaser support thingies:

Raptor Ball:

[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5359761"][img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3518/raptorexuserbar1.png[/img][/url]
Arceus with all Plates:

[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5359761"][img]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9515/raptorexuserbar2.png[/img][/url]
Animated Arceus:

[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5359761"][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5817/animateduserbar.gif[/img][/url]