• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Pokémon Shadow Sky

Pokemon Shadow Sky

Pokemon Shadow Sky

Introduction:
    Hello PokeCommunity, this is a hack that is being worked on by the team Shadow Productions. Why is the hack named 'Pokemon Shadow Sky'? Because of the main legendary. Very vague spoiler for you there ;)

Important Note: All of the sprites are created by the creator of Pokemon Battle Fire, we did get permission to use them.

Storyline:
    Please note that the storyline is not completed yet.
    In a new region a shadow is lurking... There have been reports of massive cloud-looking objects covering the sun completely... There have been sightings of a rare Pokémon - some say it's Lugia. The protector of the Sea has risen once again. The last time the legendary Pokémon Lugia rose was 4 years ago, and it appears something has stirred it's deep slumber. Lugia and the mysterious Shadow Lugia (V-Lugia) have been raging over the world with devastating power, wrecking the shore-lines. What could have awoken such a terrible force...?
    **Warning, Spoiler alert!!**
    Spoiler:

Hack Info:
    Hack name: Pokemon Shadow Sky
    Base Rom: FireRed
    Percentage done: 3.0%
    Date Started: 7/16/2011
    Team: Shadow Productions

Features:
    • 202 all new Pokemon!
    • Awesome new storyline!
    • New maps and new scripts!
    • New sprites!
    • And more!

Known Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Releases:
    Spoiler:

Want to join the team?:
    Don't post here. Post in our team discussions thread:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257544

Credits:
    • Creator of Pokemon Battle Fire for the Pokemon Sprites
    • M.L. for mapping
    • CelebiKing123 for mapping and scripting
    • [T]ouko for scripting
    • giradialkia for offering suggestions for the thread and being a cool person :)
    • Me for the rest of the work

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    awesome are you planning on finishing it?

You know, I don't think they would put a thread up for a discontinued project.

Anyway, this does look good.
    Do you even have permission from the Battle Fire owner to use those Pokémon?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Are you still working on this?
    Be patient, the owner would ask for it to be locked if they weren't.

Anyways the story sounds decent, bringing the shadow Pokemon into your hack. I haven't played XD: Gale of Darkness so I dunno. It's still pretty short but as you said it isn't completed yet so try and elaborate more on that.

The Fakemon look okay (at least you have some).

Pokemon Shadow Sky

Couldn't you just call it Rossy Ville? (With a space.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    May I suggest you work on your grammar? :\
    Pokemon Shadow Sky

There aren't any grammar mistakes in that screenshot, besides spelling 'okay' a different way. He has two lines of dialogue, that is only one of them. He says
    "I'm playing hide and seek with my girlfriend, don't tell her where I am, okay?"

ChaosJester083

Still alive
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    The fakemon look pretty cool and I'm interest to see where this is going so keep it up

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2012
    There aren't any grammar mistakes in that screenshot, besides spelling 'okay' a different way. He has two lines of dialogue, that is only one of them. He says
    "I'm playing hide and seek with my girlfriend, don't tell her where I am, okay?"
    Your capitalization needs work.

Loonie

Mischievous Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2012
    Cool game ill be looking forward for this hack...... but one question are you the creator of Pokemon Battle Fire?........

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Loonie, please don't post in threads that haven't been active for over a month.

iRossy, if you want this thread to be reopened then just contact either myself or giradialkia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back