• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: Pokemon: Shimmering Sapphire

Which legendaries out of Hoenn should be included?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
  • The leaders are the same people, but will have different & mildly stronger pokemon.

Also, everyone who likes this so far, put a banner in your sig and.....Beta 1 is almost here!!

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
  • Ima sign up to be a trainer.
    Name: Light
    Trainer Type: Cooltrainer
    Pokemon: Scyther Lvl25, Charmeleon Lvl27, Eevee Lvl23 (1st time)
    Scyther Lvl35, Charizard Lvl36, Umbreon Lvl35, Absol Lvl34 (2nd time)
    Scizor Lvl48, Charizard Lvl50, Umbreon Lvl49, Absol Lvl48, Flygon Lvl47 (all times after)
    I'd really like this person to be in the hack. I apologize for going past four pokémon on the last set, but I really liked that set and thought I'd throw another dragon-ish pokémon in there.
    Roxanne should have a Larvitar.
    Brawly should carry a Meditite.
    Wattson should also have a Flaafy.
    Flannery should get an Arcanine added to her team.
    Norman (father) should have a Smeargle.
    Winona should get a Jumpluff.
    Tate&Liza should have a Mr. Mime and Jynx.
    Wallace should have a Quagsire.

I apologize for saying "should" but I couldn't think of anything else that would work right in what I'm trying to say.

One more:
    Steven (Champ):
    Steelix
    Skarmory
    Aggron
    Metagross
    Magneton
    Mawile

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    Name: Ace
    trainer type: PKMN breader
    pokemon: Pikacu level 19, Delikitty level 20, Pichu level 19.

For the poll I think it should be Lugia, Ho-oh, or Celebi. The rest are in a legendary set of 3 so you can`t have Articuno but no Moltres or Suiune but no Entei.
    This is a good hack for a first timer. But you should changa the main character Sprite a little or they`ll look like their older brother and sister. You should have May/Brendan the pokemon champion or do something like Red in pokemon G/S/HG/SS

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • okay, people. Beat 1 will be up in a minute. This beta will not have any new trainers/teams in it. The next beta will. Well, I think 1 trainer may be edited, but i forgot...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    This seems like a decent idea.
    But you should expand on the plot, as it is very dull right now.
    Also, where did you get the Hoenn Overworlds?
    It doesn't seem like you made them.

Keep up your work.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    Hey Dark Sceptile, I could help with your mapping. I reckon I'm a fair good mapper. If you need anyone help with mapping, just give us a shout!

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
    Years
  • I like the betas but i wouldn't recomend releaseing a new one every time you edit somthing. btw how would i go about putting your picture in my signiture? I have noticed some don't have urls posted. Sorry if the answer is simple

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Beta 1.1 was just for the rival edit that i had forgotten to do. Beta 2 will be up to Gym 4. And just copy paste one of the userbars. If you know someone who can make the userbars link to this thread, that'd be awesome.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Hey Dark Sceptile, I could help with your mapping. I reckon I'm a fair good mapper. If you need anyone help with mapping, just give us a shout!

Sorry for late reply, but sure! You can be my last mapper. Just download Beta 1.1, and possibly edit my maps to look better and map the towns up to, maybe the 4th gym. Change the towns if you want, just let me see them before you send be the new patch please.

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
    Years
  • To make the banner go somwhere you just insert a hyperlinkinto the image in your signiture. like how i did with my hack

thenickel09

Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Trainer Request! (x2)
    Name: Mark
    Pokemon: Ninetales Lv. 42, Arbok Lv. 43, Omastar Lv. 45

Name: Caryn
    Pokemon: Scizor Lv. 42, Hitmonlee Lv. 43, Swampert Lv. 45, and Glalie Lv. 44

These are Victory Road-ish trainers, so you don't have to include them until towards the end.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Its is gonna be that dark
    or
    did you use NO$GBA for the screenies

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Good fire type team for gym leader flanery:

Quilava ... lv. 30 (quick attack,TM-flamethrower,smokescreen,overheat)
    Torkoal ... lv. 28 (curse,body slam,flamethrower,protect)
    Magmar .. lv. 33 (firepunch,TM-brick break,overheat,sunny day)
    Numel ... lv. 31 (magnitude,amnesia,takedown,TM-flamethrower)

It has a pokemon from each area, they're strong with good offensive moveset.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back