• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shining Thunder [new game!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBender

Trainer of the PokerMans
Years
  • Hi everyone!:D

I'm in the middle of making a new Pokemon Fire Red hack called Pokemon Shining Thunder. Or at least that's the beta name...

The thing is...I'm new to this hack thing, and whats worse, I'm new to the forums!! D:

So you should know by now, I need help with general things, in other words, a tour guide to the forums and helpers for the game.

But anyway, lets go to the description of the game:

GAME FEATURES

• A brand new map of the Kanto region...so it really shouldn't be called Kanto...right?
    • New text for the characters in the game
    • ALL 386 Pokemon are obtainable, most in their own special ways. (for example, getting Mr. Mime from the trickmaster after solving a lengthy maze or battling a flock of unobtainable Farfetch'd until you fight and catch the leader in some woods...
    • Comedic scenes to keep you smiling even after you lost a match
    • Difficulty of the game is much more worthy than official games!
    • Game is lengthy, to keep you playing for a good while!
    • New places, like the Frozen Plateau or 7-Tri-Isle.
    • New starters
    • Well thought out tiles
    • This time around, people and signs DO serve a purpose there!
    • New rivals...and allies!
    • and more I can't think of!
    Well, instead of just talking about it, I got some screenshots from playing it.
    View attachment 44524

View attachment 44525

View attachment 44526

Satisfied? No? Well I'll release a beta version sometime this month.
    I hope you collaborate with me if you can! :classic:

P.S This is my first hack, I'll make another one with emerald when I'm very skilled with hacks :]

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    This is the Game Development forum, not the ROM Hacking forum. You might find it more useful to post there instead ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back