• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
Years
  • Wow i havent been on for a while and the hack is going along very well and i like the new title screen its alot better than the colourless one. i got one question though. will Torchic be avalible in b4?

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • wow

(Well I'm sure I don't care you can't go to any other site, and many times I said it, if you have problems patching, you can PM me, I don't want to see people discussing about how you can apply a patch, since there's a thread that explains how to patch... Thanks... And I'm still trying to be nice... But sometimes...)

sooo... weird... In fact, I tried it and went back to mom, and walking out of our house only leads to Johto, so I don't know what's wrong with your game (Maybe you should get a different rom, and apply the patch to it, maybe you didn't patch ok)

Do you have VBA 1.7.2? That usually makes a lot of things work (but still check if the Flash 128 thing is enabled. If not, then probably is the rom, because there's a lot of people here, and it saves for all of us... Am I right?

OK, well, now I have a different Ho-oh for my title screen (courtesy of Neos), so I'll show it:

charititlexk9.png

I like it a lot, thanks Neos (I'm helping him with a script, also... that explains a bit the lack of work today, jeje...)

The new title screen is amazing man! The Ho-oh looks really origional, much better than the last one, keep up the good work man :D

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • Cheating is fine on Shiny Gold, it's still a fire red rom, I use gameshark codes for it all the time with nothing bad going on, I wouldn't recommend using teleporter or event starter codes though, little stuff like from fast xp growth - to wild pokemon - items to buy - up to catching trainers pokemon which I tried to get a magmar due to the lack of fire types in this game...
    I've tried all those.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    can this game work on a supercard lite because i bought one for other purposes and well i would like to play this when it is finished

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2007
    Hello,

To start off, I'd like to say... very nice and successful rom hack you've got there!

Now to my question:
    You stated in the main post that the technique of evolving certain pokemon by trading has been changed in this game, so I'd like to know how can you evolve them?
    Also, which pokemon does the above apply to? is it only Machamp, Gengar, Alakazam and Golem? or does it apply to Scizor, Steelix, Kingdra, Slowking and Huntail/Gorebyss as well?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Hello,

To start off, I'd like to say... very nice and successful rom hack you've got there!

Now to my question:
    You stated in the main post that the technique of evolving certain pokemon by trading has been changed in this game, so I'd like to know how can you evolve them?
    Also, which pokemon does the above apply to? is it only Machamp, Gengar, Alakazam and Golem? or does it apply to Scizor, Steelix, Kingdra, Slowking and Huntail/Gorebyss as well?

Thanks in advance!

They will evolve at certain levels instead, or it is with some of the pokemon on that list.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2007
    They will evolve at certain levels instead, or it is with some of the pokemon on that list.

Thank you for the swift Answer. Do you happen to know, by any chance, in what level does Scyther and Machoke evolve?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hey zel I am new to this hacking stuff so I might not make sence at all...well anyways sence its a pokemon game could you make your own legendary using a different sprite that you created and make your own level stats, that would be amazing a whole new generation of pokemon gold remake. Like a mewtwo level 70 but hmm like a lucario lol

oh and I found a bug, If you heal at the pokemon center in the town where you get garadose well sence you healed go to the right of the town tell it says a new location you use teleport you go to the place in kento where you go through the mounten to mystis place is, sorry about my bad spelling :(

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • ruinairas, I'm a bit confused by what you're trying to say. Is it this?

Heal at mahogany town, leave the town and use teleport, you will wind up at Mt. Moon pokecenter. Is that what you're saying?

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years
  • Zel I still can't save so if there anything else I can do.

On Topic: Zel the new title screen is really good. Are you planning on making anyother improvements on the game so far?

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • I see the tittle scren like to the people, i love them XD... This hooh is a Pixel Art from me, I´ll help to you zel in every that you needed, only send a mail XD... i love this hack... luck!!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • great title screen zel, do you have any idea how you will change the charizard sound yet?

Unfortunately not... :( (Meh... Would it be more important than developing the game's story...? You have your answer... :P)

Hey zel I am new to this hacking stuff so I might not make sence at all...well anyways sence its a pokemon game could you make your own legendary using a different sprite that you created and make your own level stats, that would be amazing a whole new generation of pokemon gold remake. Like a mewtwo level 70 but hmm like a lucario lol

oh and I found a bug, If you heal at the pokemon center in the town where you get garadose well sence you healed go to the right of the town tell it says a new location you use teleport you go to the place in kento where you go through the mounten to mystis place is, sorry about my bad spelling :(

Cannot do changes to pokes moves, stats, etc. I don't want people to think the game is just a "cheat hack"... Things should be as normal as possible.
    And about the bug, it is known... As a matter of fact, from B4, you'll warp to Blackthorn instead of Route4... LOL (But please go to the Ice Path, anyway... :D)

Zel I still can't save so if there anything else I can do.

On Topic: Zel the new title screen is really good. Are you planning on making anyother improvements on the game so far?

Well, maybe we should start talking via PM. And about the "improvements", "improvements" is such a generic word... What would you like to know? (in tiles not much than the changes you already saw...)

I see the tittle scren like to the people, i love them XD... This hooh is a Pixel Art from me, I´ll help to you zel in every that you needed, only send a mail XD... i love this hack... luck!!!

Do you know what you are getting into, Neos? :P

I don't know about scyther but I'm pretty sure machoke, kadabra, haunter and graveler are supposed to evolve at lvl 40 in this game.

In fact... I was thinking 'bout reviewing the levels a bit, because it's not fair with some pokes, some just need to wait a few levels (example: Seadra), and some a really lot, so to make some justice, I'll increase some pokes lvUp levels (because, telling the truth, I wanted you to play with your pokes and evolve them after so much training once in Kanto)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back