• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    I found a glitch 2 month ago. When I use rare candy pc cheat code at route 32 and then I click nurse joy and after she heal my pokemon, the color got glitch and then it froze. Did you fix the script?

mrsaturn9

Crazy yet helpful
    Years
  • I don't think the PCenter glitch is fixed, I was feeling goofy so I tested it, and it locked up, I didn't do any "codes", but I DID save the game before hand lol :)

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Wow congrats Zel didn't expect Shiny Gyarados to be working till after Beta 4. Though I do want to know how its done I have no issues with being patient until your source is willing to let others know.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Hello zel, i think i found some error in the game in action :P well i don't know weather other have mention this error or not cause i did not looked at all the pages.....

The 1st error is when we take the pokemon from the professors lab where the part were we have to go in front of him and talk to him, but in the game we talk from the table to him.... i have post screenshot which is the 1st one

.....and the 2nd screenshots show when we battle the trainer and we are talking from the backside!!?? ....

I would you will reply for this error :)

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
  • Hmm...This is gonna be interesting when it's released. At the rate you're going now, you're even probably on par with the Nintendo developers (Heaven knows why they didn't remake GSC). Good job so far! :)

King Mario

Hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Only a warning for them whou uses cheats; sometimes after have saved, you will end up in Prof. Oak's lab (you heard right), aswell as the hero's palettes are changed and a multiple of the hero will appear in the buildning. Don't know HOW it happens, only.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • someone PMed me and said that you can get treecko *somewhere* (not saying where). I've looked all around *there* for a while, and I haven't found anything! Could someone PM me and show me where you get treecko?

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Whoa, you guys come on. Don't discuss the location of the starters on the thread. There are people on here don't want to know that. @zowayix sorry I totally forgot about your last PM to me I'll send you one now.

P.S. all of you might want to edit/delete any posts with spoilers

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    hey Zel i have a quastion
    when the johto real map will be added to game will pokedex show the pokemon locations on it ??

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • a mod, because you were spamming just like you are now

Anyways, hopefully, the next thing zel can get help with is the girl's hero sprite. I think, though i'm not sure, another hack has got the Johto girl's sprite and it works, so maybe zel can use that one. He prolly doesn't want that kind of help though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2007
    hey dude the ice cave doesn't work.. i cant get into it.. =/ so its hard to finish the whole game..

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
  • The reason why you can't go any further is because Shiny Gold version is incomplete. Ice Path is still under construction.

And this message is not a spam.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Zel maybe You will add crystal onix event :D ... there will be big crystal cave and at its end a crystal onix will be standing waiting just for catch :)...if You done red gyarados event crystal onix shoul be a pice of cacke ;D
    sorry for my english :P

Jompa

Turtwig Trainer
    Years
  • But isn't crystal onix from the orange series? and not in johto?
    not that i'm against it or anything, sounds like a good idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back