• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
  • Haha... I like the Pikachu thing.. I'll try the game when its completely done. The Screen shots are enough to tell me this will be great. You have my support!

Edit: Oh..and Who's Amelia? I dun remember her from the original games.

She wasn't in the original g/s games. She is an extra trainer made by Zel.
    You first encounter her in front of the Cianwood gym. Next in front of Mahogony Town shop (giving you items).

Zel, in the preview, when leaving Ice Path I saw a cave entrance above ice path. Will the Ice cave become bigger? Will it have a legendary?

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Zel, in the preview, when leaving Ice Path I saw a cave entrance above ice path. Will the Ice cave become bigger? Will it have a legendary?

I want some feedback on this as well I saw a waterfall in the Ice Path when I went up there I saw a rock but I couldn't use strenght I only heard the click sound. Doe that path lead to the upper area?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    hmm.. that pc staying isn't a bad idea.. I hate taking a HM slave with me all the way from the waterfall till the league building..

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Well in the origanal Gold the Unknown Dungeon was closed off from a avalache or something. So I'm guessing it will be the same this time.

Many pages back Zel said the cave would be in the hack, but that the way of getting in would be different. I think he said you have to climb the mountain to get in.....

He could have changed his mind by now though.....

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Many pages back Zel said the cave would be in the hack, but that the way of getting in would be different. I think he said you have to climb the mountain to get in.....

He could have changed his mind by now though.....

Ha I remember that now, you're right he did say that. I think the mountian thing was a suggestion thought, but we'll see.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2007
    hey awsome the beta is comin out soon! hope u don't get anymore viruses! Maybe u should back up ur data

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I want some feedback on this as well I saw a waterfall in the Ice Path when I went up there I saw a rock but I couldn't use strenght I only heard the click sound. Doe that path lead to the upper area?

I'm sorry to quote myself but I found somthing! The second Dragon Master sais there is a Legendary dragon Pokémon on the top of the den or something. Could it be,
    Spoiler:

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • I can't wait until beta4 comes out!

Oh, and how do you type a spoiler into a comment?

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Zel, in the preview, when leaving Ice Path I saw a cave entrance above ice path. Will the Ice cave become bigger? Will it have a legendary?

Well, through the game you'll spot a few places new to the game, usually they are gonna be extra locations, and they will contain access to legendaries, extra items, or whatever my imagination tells me.

Not exactly, but it will contain... Nah, don't want to spoil the fun! :P

Hey, Good job on the hack so far.
    Just wondering - in your last screenshot, there shouldn't be a PC in that passage towards victory road.

Well, I added it so you can prepare yourself for the new Victory Road, as you will need all the skills learned through the game (not to mention is has been drastically changed, making it really long, tiring, and with good pokes. It's a good site for training, as there are different types in the different floors.

Yay! you're back! Will the unknown dungeon be available in Kanto?

Yes, it's still in. Even though it will be called Unknown Ruins, it will be a little more smaller, but Mewtwo still is there, however...

Hey the beta won't let me download it.

I added some alternate links to the Betas in my first post, so check out those. But I guess there's some problem relating the DB Errors and the links uploaded at PC. I will try to see if the File Manager allows me to reupload this time (but really, this problem is starting to annoy me, just to let the Mods/Admins know... ;P)

I can't wait until beta4 comes out!

Oh, and how do you type a spoiler into a comment?

There's a blue-button like "abc", that's the one used for spoilers.

I'll come back later with the screenshots.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Can't wait for b4, as said before, and realized, if it comes out near the end of the month like you said, I'm gonna treat it as a graduation gift XD, As my family ain't givin me one, =P

I'm still loving the new tiles o.o

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • It's time for screenies about the Victory Road, as you can see, it will be a tematic place, with different pokes in each of its four floors ('cept for the annoying Golbats and Gravellers). It will be quite complicated (specially if you are after the items), and as I said, you'll need to bring your HM Slaves to be able to complete it.

image21jx8.png
    image22fe7.png
    image23ic3.png
    image24aq4.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back