• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
  • Good hacks need time to develop and this is an awsome hack so take all the time you need zel! Just wanted to say thanks for bringing all the memories back of gold:) You rock!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Pokemon Shiny Gold Locations

First of all, GREAT JOB ZELL!!!
    I've decided ill make my OFFICIAL Shiny Gold Team when the Beta 4 comes out.
    I need to know some locations can someone help me?
    I need to know where can i find Marrep and Misdreavus,plz help me someone i dont know if these are o nthe same location...
    Like u say on the first post its not a Fake game, in fact i realy think Nintendo should realise as an official like the others with ur name mentioned of course.
    As i did teams for all of my other games(Fire red, Ruby, Colosseum,...etc) ill be doing my Shiny Gold team hpefully next week:P
    Future Shiny Gold Team:Meganium, Ariados, Misdreavus, Ampharos, Shiny Gyarados, Ho-oh
    Thanks a lot Zel o made one of my dreams come true!:P lol

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I need to know where can i find Marrep and Misdreavus,plz help me someone i dont know if these are o nthe same location...
    Like u say on the first post its not a Fake game, in fact i realy think Nintendo should realise as an official like the others with ur name mentioned of course.
    As i did teams for all of my other games(Fire red, Ruby, Colosseum,...etc) ill be doing my Shiny Gold team hpefully next week:P
    Future Shiny Gold Team:Meganium, Ariados, Misdreavus, Ampharos, Shiny Gyarados, Ho-oh

I know where mareep is, he is in the route right under violet town but i dont know about midreavus.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010

Misdreavus is like at victory road.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Nice updates, and some help?

Nice update on the preview version. I can't wait for the full b4!! I haven't been on these forums much lately because I have been trying to make my own game hacks, mainly pokemon shiny yellow, ya ya. Oh I need a simple question answered though. Why does scriptED come to an error every time I try to compile the game? I need to find a program that can edit the scripts, and save them! Oh, for fans of yellow remakes I am just creating it for a hobby and a forum on pkmcommuinty isn't necessary right now!

P.S Keep up on the good work on Shiny gold Zel!!!! Best hack I have ever seen.

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni

Let us meet again someday!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    When the guy in your avatar zel says, "So, you're saying that there's another POKEMON GYM across the ocean?" Does he mean Kanto or another region?

Years
  • i cant w8 for the full version ... 2 take it for a spin jeje ...
    one if teh best if not teh best hack i've eva seen ...
    go zel go zel

Peace

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • zel can you tell me where i can find a ralts and trapinch? i realy want those pokemon cuz there evos are ones of my favs mostly flygon

I put Ralts at the Ruins of Alph (where you catch Unown), but rare. If not you can find Kirlias later in the game.

You mean the girl hero's sprites or the sprites used when Gold (a) jumps on and off the Surfing Pokemon's back for Surf and (b) jumps on (and off) his Flying Pokemon when landing in town---or both sets of sprites? (In GSC, you could also Fly to Lake of Rage.)

I meant the whole set (big sprites, overworlds, backpicks, etc, etc) Most of the hero is ready, or getting some fixes.

Anyways, Zel, I thought you said, in your last post, that you were gonna post screens? I was excited! "T_T

I just have one set remaining, and a whole week ahead. So, the rest I'll post on Wednesday, as it is the middle of the week.

According to guides at gamefaqs, Misdreavus is at Mt.Silver... Guess you need to wait for quite some time :(

Oh I need a simple question answered though.

Check out the Simple Questions and/or the Script Request threads, most of the time such questions get asked and answered there ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    Nice hack, I've been wanting to play a remake of Gold, Silver, or Crystal. And I'm surprised about all of the rivals. Also surprised about the first Pokemon I saw in Union Cave was a lvl 1 Mudkip. Can you find Torchic or any of the other starters in the wild?

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I just saw post 4221 and the secret potion and odd egg hav the wrong pics...
    The secretpotion pic should be the one from Diamond and Pearl, the Odd Egg is for Elm, not the Togepi egg.

Hm, I believe u have your own pics for the Key items, am I correct Zel?

Years
  • Yeah I know it only goes up to victory road, but I saved it, turned my game off for a bit, then when I put it back on later, it didn't continue fro my victoyr road save. It continued from my previous save in Clair's gym. It does this every time I put it on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back