• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • Can someone help me my computer crashed and now I cant find a Fire Red rom I have just looked at every link on goodle on the first 15 pages with no luck can someone please PM me where to find the ROM

In this community it is forbidden to sak for ROMs. Google it. Or PM with others.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    I found the ROM and am now playing Shiny Gold ^_^ so far its great. It goes at 130% speed ^_^ but without spacebar only goes to 60%

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I found the ROM and am now playing Shiny Gold ^_^ so far its great. It goes at 130% speed ^_^ but without spacebar only goes to 60%

Yes but you can make this.
    Goto Options. Than Emulation and click Speed up toggle.

Than you don't have tp press the Spacebar.

Hope it helps.:laugh:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Yes but you can make this.
    Goto Options. Than Emulation and click Speed up toggle.

Than you don't have tp press the Spacebar.

Hope it helps.:laugh:

Thanks ^_^ *does that*

I have one more qeustion

When Zel comes out with a new Beta do I have to strt over all over again? Or can I just use my old save file and if so how do I use my old save file?

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry if this a little off-topic (the website doesn't give me the info I need, or I'm just stupid or something), but how exactly am I supposed to get it to work? I have VBALink set up for Wireless Adapter (single computer), and I have my FireRed hooked up with my wireless adapter. All I can get to is the "Join Group" and "Become Leader" screen, because when I choose one, it doesn't show that the other person is there at all.(Just to make sure, I'm using ShinyGold and my FireRed version that is not a rom, it's a real game cartridge)

Uhh, I think trading with a ROM with a real game is impossible. I tried doing that with my Megaman EXE6 Falzar ROM with my Megaman EXE6 Gregar GBA. It didn't work...

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    the only way to trade between a rom and a real game is by burning the rom on a flash card and play the "rom" game on a gba. And by flash card, i do not mean a usb hard drive. I mean a proper gba-type card that allows roms to be put onto it. I dont know if im allowed to link to them, so use ur old friend to find one. By that i mean google.

HCharm

Banned
    Years
  • the only way to trade between a rom and a real game is by burning the rom on a flash card and play the "rom" game on a gba. And by flash card, i do not mean a usb hard drive. I mean a proper gba-type card that allows roms to be put onto it. I dont know if im allowed to link to them, so use ur old friend to find one. By that i mean google.

thats not aqll true i heard of a way 2 connect the game boy to the computer

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Okay thanks (to the people who replied to my other post)(I had to check because whenever I read what VBALink did, it sounded like it was possible. Oh well.)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • You can link 2 Roms together using VBA Link, just google it, it enables trading between 2 Visual Boy Advances...

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • What version of the beta are you playing? Zel has fixed most of the female sprite in the preview of beta 4 and i think he has completely fixed her in the final beta 4 release(not 100% sure tho)

I'm pretty sure it's the latest beta (version 4?) up to the 8th gym, but not Victory Road? Well it doesn't matter TOO much, I'm still enjoying the game despite the zombie sprite XD

And weird glitch I found on Route 36 (where Soodowoodo is, between Violet and Goldenrod). Some of the trees have been replaced by...Gold Hero Sprites O.O I can't talk to them or anything, they're literally just trees in the shape of Golds. Wonder what would happen if I headbutted them? XD

Anyway yeah, screenshot:

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    Oh Zel Good luck on your testing thing and I cant wait to see how you did with b4. ^^

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure it's the latest beta (version 4?) up to the 8th gym, but not Victory Road? Well it doesn't matter TOO much, I'm still enjoying the game despite the zombie sprite XD

And weird glitch I found on Route 36 (where Soodowoodo is, between Violet and Goldenrod). Some of the trees have been replaced by...Gold Hero Sprites O.O I can't talk to them or anything, they're literally just trees in the shape of Golds. Wonder what would happen if I headbutted them? XD

Anyway yeah, screenshot:

You're playing Beta 3.5

You should be playing the Beta 4 Preview cuz Zel has added the female sprites. The only sprites that need to be worked on is the female surfing sprites. (probably be in the actual Beta 4)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    WOW!! good work zel this is teh best hack ever. i reached the end of the beta 4 preview. Now i have 2 questions 1. when comes the full beta 4

and 2. Where can i get all the starters, ive found mudkip in the union cave, treecko in the safari zone (realy cool)
    and charmander in the game corner but where can i find torchic, bulbasaur, squirtle, cindaquil and chicorita???

plz help me.

safari zone is there a safari zone i forgot where can i find it ?
    plz help me I WANT A TREECKO

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    idea

I have an idea for entei. maybe you can use it zel. like on pokemon movie 3 entei is with the unown . maybe you could put him in the unown cave or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back