• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Thanks ^_^ *does that*

I have one more qeustion

When Zel comes out with a new Beta do I have to strt over all over again? Or can I just use my old save file and if so how do I use my old save file?

I don't think so. You are able to play it after patching. If not than patch it to a clear rom and copy the .sav file in the folder of you new game.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Must...have...Move Tutor...(one that reteaches moves)

The Move Tutor must be relocated because it was at Goldenrod at Crystal, but since this is Gold, and I still want to know if I can change the moves taught, it wont be in yet (I wonder if the moves taught could be changed in a similar way as when I did the TM changing... Gotta check)

3. Do you know any MEMORY LOCATION to edit the money, exp, or pokemon's STAT? (I am using Visual Boy Advance/Memory Viewer)

I just want to enjoy the story of the game, so i need a way (CHEAT) to make my life easier :p

Arrghhh... Cheats... arrrgggghhh...

hey is it true that beta 4 is due out any day now??

Well, I'll repeat it: Sunday (tomorrow) if I don't get the sprites, or Monday if I get'em.

why isnt the Red Gyrados....red? O_O

Explanation in the first post.

Yay! Now I can get back to work on SG! So, if you can, lower the ammount of PMs sent to me, so I can finish it on time, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    I was playing my preview today and noticed 2 bugs. Firstly, I do not seem to have whirlpool, I haven't played gold in a while but if i didn't remember wrongly it should have been given by Lance after defeating the Electrodes. Well anyway, I couldn't get past the whirlpool in the Dragon Den, or do I even require Whirlpool?

Also, the bicycle is not usuable in certain routes such as 37 (left of sudowoodo) and 44 (before ice path).

So I thought it might be the preview problem, so I checked my beta and it turned out to be the same also noticing I do not have whirlpool.

I do not know if this was posted before but the topic's really freaking long and I don't have time to read the whole thing so thanks in advance for help.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    I was playing my preview today and noticed 2 bugs. Firstly, I do not seem to have whirlpool, I haven't played gold in a while but if i didn't remember wrongly it should have been given by Lance after defeating the Electrodes. Well anyway, I couldn't get past the whirlpool in the Dragon Den, or do I even require Whirlpool?

Also, the bicycle is not usuable in certain routes such as 37 (left of sudowoodo) and 44 (before ice path).

So I thought it might be the preview problem, so I checked my beta and it turned out to be the same also noticing I do not have whirlpool.

I do not know if this was posted before but the topic's really freaking long and I don't have time to read the whole thing so thanks in advance for help.

Well the bike part i can't answer but lance should give you a clamperl who knows whirlpool...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Oh, now I see what's the clamp for, I didn't take notice to that cause I browsed through the text real fast so I could save my game and close since I was in a hurry, thanks a ton!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    The Sprites

Huuh Zel when u sad there where going to have new sprites wich ones are u talking about?
    The heroes, the pkmn trainers, the pkmns...?
    Congrats, this is the best hack game ever made thats for sute...Great Job!:)

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Tommorow is judgement day, dont let us down zel I cant wait for the new beta :D it's gonnna be awesome no hands down

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    The Move Tutor must be relocated because it was at Goldenrod at Crystal, but since this is Gold, and I still want to know if I can change the moves taught, it wont be in yet (I wonder if the moves taught could be changed in a similar way as when I did the TM changing... Gotta check)
    No, no, no. Not the Move Tutor from Crystal. The one like in Fallarbor Town in RSE and Two Island in FRLG

Uh, yeah...It has been said numerous times not to post bugs from the Beta 4 preview...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Beta 4 for the "Normal" Shiny Gold released!

Since I didn't get the sprites on time, we decided to leave that pending for the next Release (anyway, I inserted a few sprites, but I'm sure there will be more, thanks again Marnic! :D), and so, I'm releasing the Beta today.

One thing, I'm still working at the "X" version, because that always needs that I train a lot more, so it takes some time to edit and win against the trainers... :P (Probably the X will be finished by tomorrow)

As you can see at my first post, there are a few things needed to be updated, but the most important is the list of Bugs, so avoid posting any bugs till I update that list with the bugs I already know!, I'll do that tomorrow also.

I think that's all you need to know for now. Enjoy the Beta! ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Hey Zel.....There is a glitch.

when i enter a pokemon center, the room looks all scrambled and i cannot get out of the room. I tried this at 2 other centers with the same effect.

Can anyone help?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    At the begining you should of kept the fire lol. But everything else is good. I can tell by the intro(with ho-oh in it) that this will be great

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I re-uploaded the Beta with a little fix at Route 32 (there was a hidden item causing a palette change at the hero), just to let you guys know (I seem to be finding more missing stuff as I'm battling though the X version)

I guess this'll be another busy day... -_-

Years
    Glad to see that the beta is finaly released, GJ Zel!!

Though its not a bug, I would like to tell a weird thing. When a pokemon appears, the player looks very weird. His eyes and hair are very... I dont know, its very weird... You should look at the change about the player between 3.5 and 4.0 :S

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back