• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    you need rpg maker2003, and wit the vehicle, copy the file vehicles that is in the rtp, paste it in the same folder and rename it just vehicle

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • @ Booda: Thanks very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The most bugs should be fixed for the next demo. (fingers crossed)

@ everyone: You will need the Default RTP aswell as RPG MAKER 2003 to play this game.

@everyone2: Can people please tell me the choices they made in the game please :P

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    Mine got stuffed up a bit way through it, i was going 2 slow so i pressed space, and then i could walk ontop of people and builgdings and trees, and when eva i do a battle, i choose tackle and it says the file attack could not be found, any help?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • The "files" that people are missing are from the RTP (which where not included along with the demo as it would of been a huge file).

The walking on buildings problem is to do with that bloody run system. At the moment- the only "fix" i can see for that, would be to take it out of the demo....
    OR...
    Have it so that you press the button once to run, then press it again if you wish to walk.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    No i think a mini scooter is a great idea actualy. It's something that'll go with the theme!
    Oh!, Neo I played the latest demo. Pretty good. Except the battle system lags a bit.

Back