• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk2: Take Over

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It sounds like this game is going to be a really big project and I have to say you've done quite a good job on this. This actualy sounds better than the official games and is one of the best fanmade pokemon games I have ever seen. Only very few games seem to be this well made and I just love the look of the johto gyms. Great job Neo-dragon =)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • By the way, Dardanel has posted out to me that I am always spelling Violet City "Voliet" city.... My bad.
    I just double checked the game and fixed any ones that were spelt like this (there was 2). Thanks for pointing it out Dardanel.

Thanks for the comments, keep it coming.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    nice screens im looking forward to this is there somewere that i can download silk 1

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Silk1 project stopped because the only remaining file was a beta that didn't have the CBS. Silk2 is still coming though.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • DEMO v0.9!

It is finally here. A demo of Silk2.
    The demo is rather short (which is why it is version 0.9) but is still really enjoyable.

There is still a few bugs that I am ironing out for the full on demo (like the running system).

Download it and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you.

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QNAUNEP39GBI0ZDEAOKH9P6XK
    http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SBFPVTZ9NPVX1VAFBTGFGUTWI
    (both are the same file, just hosted at different links incase one it down)

You will NEED RPGMAKER 2003 to play this game

Years
  • I would like to direct you to this, which you've obviously failed to follow.
    Now I don't want an excuse about how you didn't read it because it's been updated.

Seeing as you've failed to both crediting me for resource, and for using parts of my Wally sprite as base for your hero.
    You have a choice here, either credit me properly, or don't use my sprites at all.

I really couldn't care if this is harsh or not, I've had my sprites edited/recolored, heck someone even passed them on as their own. The policy is to prevent that from happening.

Now on to the game.
    It has minor spelling errors here and there, I especially noticed quite a few in the intro.
    Running script is bugged, never use the enter key for running it'll backfire on you, besides RPG Maker 2003 has a larger key support, I recommend using the shift key or the like.
    I was unable to save in the game, which was quite frustrating.

Overall, by fixing every small bug here and there, this game has potential.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Avatar- I taught ur user name was Blissy :S - I credited "Blissy" as you in the credits.
    That was my mistake.
    I'm sorry.

As for the demo:
    Thanks for playing the demo- And I will change to the SHIFT key for Running. I do agree about that.

Anymore comments....

(P.S - Avatar please get back to me on this one, I really did think your user name was Blissy. REALLY Sorry.)
    I will ofocurse give you credit! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't really get how you could confuse my username for Blissy, however it doesn't really matter as long as I'm credited properly.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i like the demo but yeh quite buggy and a bit too short but still it's good enough how you finish the game good luck also if you need any help i will help in anyway i can

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Thanks everyone.
    @ Avatar- I've fixed the credits and put in your name (and erased Blissy's name. )
    (Side note: I always taught Avatar was Blissy- but Blissy is Virtual right? )

@ Everyone who played the demo: Thanks for the comments. Could you please tell me what choices you made :) ?

Hopefully, v1.0 will be up within a week or two. It will have spelling errors fixed. Some attacks fixed (like that buggy leer)- 2 different endings. And a few more maps.
    Oh and the Pokecyber should be in the next one....
    Thanks everyone.
    Keep the comments coming.

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Played the demo and it was awesome although you should have spent more time fixing the bugs,if they were fixed it would have been one the best fan game I've ever played.
    It made me want to work on my game more.

Back