• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Silver Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
Years
  • This looks too close to Zel's ShinyGold. Can you throw in some extra features (like maybe a Deoxys sidequest involving Sinnoh's Team Galactic)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2007
    This looks too close to Zel's ShinyGold. Can you throw in some extra features (like maybe a Deoxys sidequest involving Sinnoh's Team Galactic)?

it should look close to shiny gold :laugh:
    silver looks too much like gold so silver wing should look like shiny gold... but as he said there will be different stuff in there making it a bit different

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • This looks too close to Zel's ShinyGold. Can you throw in some extra features (like maybe a Deoxys sidequest involving Sinnoh's Team Galactic)?

I don't know about a deoxys sidequest, but there will be sidequest
    I suggested one to him that he said he will probably use (though I'm not going to spoil it)

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • Well dragonhacker last time i've seen your hack i wasn't really suprised. But this time you did very good job. Just try to insert better Kyledove tiles
    because foofatron did very bad job on revamping them.
    I wish you good luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    people this will actulie be jotho a litle in the future some things are away and there new grass places and i had to switch rom so no pall change i will do that later.

~dragonhacker

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
  • What are you going to do make this remake hack different than all the other 2nd gen remakes? You need to think on that man.

LastHand

Years
  • Will you use regular Johto starters? What will you do with all the legendaries? Will the extra starters be will or event based? Will you have day/night? What about trade evos? Are there any extra rivals?

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Well, this looks nice! I'm picking this over Glowing Silver. Good Job & Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Will you use regular Johto starters? What will you do with all the legendaries? Will the extra starters be will or event based? Will you have day/night? What about trade evos? Are there any extra rivals?

there is an starter event more i dont tell about it and day/night not i must wait till it release and the pokemon evolve on level and yes there are extra rivals

SerenadeDS said:
    Well, this looks nice! I'm picking this over Glowing Silver. Good Job & Good Luck!

thanks for the comment

LastHand

Years
  • another banner

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f232/dragon__rage/silver.png

silver.png

LastHand

Years
  • funny that banner made girifaric for me to only the letters are different.

I know it was hers
    Please no credit to me.... people seem to like those letters so i changed them.

If you want me to get rid of it I will toss it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back