• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
Years
  • All the evil Teams?! Well, this is just going to be epic! Can't wait to see this develop some more, and best of luck with it!

In your screenshots, you've got some problems with grammar, mostly punctuation and capitalization. You might want to find someone to betaread the dialogue, since the people who don't care about grammar won't care if it's correct or not, but the people who DO care about grammar might get turned off to the game if there are a lot of grammar errors. So it's to the benefit of the hack if you find someone to correct grammar errors.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • Note:

We are in desprate need of a tiler and a scripter, please pm if you can do one of those things. Please let me no if yuo can so we can continue with our hack

Years
  • Hi. I would like to help with scripting, but I am a noob. I need experience and am willing to help. Cant make very much now but in a month maybe I will be doing much more. Can I help? I left message and mail adress on Pkmnhackers for contact.

Last edited:

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • hey guys sour current progress is not going to well because i have mapped some places but we need some tiles to start mapping other places so i will release an alpha after our tiling problem is done.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2018
    Is this game going to be more like pokemon diamond and pearl or like platinum with the new battle frontier and what's the story about goku coming to the pokemon world?

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • well my hack takes place in the sinnoh time after platnium and thats all im going to say about that but goku is dead and when king kai trys to send him to earth for a tournemnet he was sent throught the wrong diminsion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    HELLOW everyone its my 1st post here and i was wondering if i could see that the post osthe spiriter was free casue ifit is i maybe fit fr the job i got 3rd position where i live that is for making the best spirits if u wanna chek out my work just tell me anyways i hope the game is going along grate

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back