• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Ha ha ha, you actually put Goku in there... NICE!
    NIce work on recreating the sinnoh region.
    Im so playin it now!(when it comes out that is)

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    No offense, Goku kinda looks like Medusa. :D

The hack looks good. Perhaps you and your team could fix up the grammar a little bit (e.g change the unwanted capital letters to lowercase letters)

It looks like a great hack, especially with the Diamond and Pearl sprites.

Years
    Why is it that when I patch this with Ruby I still keep the first two but Treecko becomes a Deoxys? I don't get the Sinoh pokemon

Petemon

GO Abra
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    is this gonna be like a shiny gold esc game with a dif story line only set in sinnoh
    if so sounds cooooooool

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    are u saying this is a honnen remake instead of a sinnoh remake.
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Not being mean, but the grammar can use a lot of work, I see tile errors in every map, and how are you the best automatically? He just says "You're the best- I fight you!" Nothing worth a storyline, there. At least make him cruel who thinks that everyone in the world is pathetic. Such as "...What do you want? ... ... ... You're wasting my time. I'm going to give you a choice- either run and get killed or fight. Your choice."

Years
    The Author, please check the date of the last valid post in a thread- if more than a month has passed, you may not post in it.
    DarkShadow, if you have an update to post and would like this thread reopened, contact either colcolstyles or myself.
    In the meantime, this thread is closed.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back