• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST

What is the difficulty level of the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
If you thought I meant "new tile" you are wrong.

21077441.png

Tile Error is here, and is obvious.

Ya its not final
There will be some tile errors specially with the paths
(I'm currently trying to insert some new paths)

it's already done.
well actually it isn't, rokrude only says that because if it wasn't then nobody would play a game that is just ruby with different pokemon, the names of attacks changed and grass growing in water...

That's kind of rude
But xd where did u find grass growing in water?
Please post a image so that I can fix the bug .

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
just noticed that the "how to play" section is copied word for word from pokemon omega. that's kinda lazy
and the grass growing in water is all over your maps, along with other tile errors like the wrong trees. my advice, make a hack, not a bad edit.

Last edited:
Years
This hack looks amazing so far! I really hope that you take the time to complete this game (but not too much time!). Really looking forward too it

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Umm I've played the hack up to the Petalburg woods and I've yet to run into a single wild pokemon. I've ran around in the grass for like 5 minutes and nothing.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Oh, also rokrdude, those new tiles... The trees (the "old" secret base trees, which shouldn't have been used as main trees, but whatever) look kind of... shrunk. Maybe you may need to relook at them too.

Years
Hey there, I don't see any change! Are you planing to change any tile. I will say change the brick path and the trees are not bad but I think you should you HG-SS trees they look very good. Will you change to indore tiles too?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
while i was playing i couldn't find wild pokemons, i was like half hour trying to find pokemons and i couldn't

help me

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
while i was playing i couldn't find wild pokemons, i was like half hour trying to find pokemons and i couldn't

help me
Probably didn't use the right emulator use v.b.a
I tested it using a fresh ruby rom and it is working fine
Download ruby us v1.0 from any site and then patch using lunar ips
(don' ask the link just google it)

Umm I've played the hack up to the Petalburg woods and I've yet to run into a single wild pokemon. I've ran around in the grass for like 5 minutes and nothing.

Please read above comment

Hey there, I don't see any change! Are you planing to change any tile. I will say change the brick path and the trees are not bad but I think you should you HG-SS trees they look very good. Will you change to indore tiles too?

I have tried to insert some new tiles
I want some comments,reviews whether it is good
P.S The new tiles will be implemented in next update
(Credits to weasley fg, atomica, cnc ,paranoid and 874521 for the tiles)

NEW SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler:

TRAINERS PARADISE MAP(with new tiles)
Spoiler:

I will be adding indoor tiles soon

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
No wild pokemon encounter .???????
i am in the third city and no pokemons in grass...I am using ruby(U) version ,...it's working fine with other hacks..
what shld i do ?

Years
hey rokrdude i really admire ur work for this hack. :)
i got this game of ur's 10 days back from google. i didn't joined this forum then. i only joined this forum 4 days back or so.
i almost completed the game.
i am stuck at the elite four he asks me to defeat kanto region leader to challenge the E4.
but the problem is that when i go to the paradise island i didn't find any kanto leader in the place he supposed to be. :(
but i defeated all the other three.

ur right there is no DS emulator available for mobile or PSP.
i am playing this game on my N86. :D

what i expect from the game is a new map and a new story.and of course with all the pokemon from all the three regions. johto,kanto,hoenn.

and once again thanx for the hack.

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
hey rokrdude i really admire ur work for this hack. :)
i got this game of ur's 10 days back from google. i didn't joined this forum then. i only joined this forum 4 days back or so.
i almost completed the game.
i am stuck at the elite four he asks me to defeat kanto region leader to challenge the E4.
but the problem is that when i go to the paradise island i didn't find any kanto leader in the place he supposed to be. :(
but i defeated all the other three.

ur right there is no DS emulator available for mobile or PSP.
i am playing this game on my N86. :D

If a remember correctly he is at top right corner
(3rd person from group of 4 persons ;male red clothes)

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
There are no wild pokemon. I am using the correct rom, emulator, and I checked on A-map...

Probably you didn't patch it correctly,it is meant to be patched to Ruby rom us v1.0
Use lunar ips to patch

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
i'm not stupid, i DID.
you have inserted no wild pokemon except for in the safari zone.
not that it's a big loss not being able to do anything in this lazy edit of my least favourite pokemon game, to make it worse.also, the whole "how to play" section is copied completely from pokemon crono, also being lazy.
sorry, but you have tobe cruel to be fair.

rokrdude

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
alright, working now. by the way, don't listen to anyone who thinks this hack isn't very good because it is, just needs a little work on the maps and a new storyline. even if it isn't completely new you could still just make it a little different. and one question, how did you manage to add in attacks?:)

also, you said people could be part of your hack as a trainer, could I please be called marc and have:
Torterra-45
Yanmega-44
Togekiss-43
Electivire-42
Magmortar-41
Abomasnow-46

i'm not stupid, i DID.

Now let people decide the answer to above question or
probably I should post it as a poll question.:cheeky::cheeky:

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
make the map to sinnoh and it will be great game because hoenn with sinnoh pokemon sucks :X:X:X

sry bad english if have something wrong :X

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2010
what are attack defense base evolutions? And how do i evolve my eeve into glaceon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back