• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Sins of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
Years
  • Plot:
    A dark cloud has covered the continents of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. The top Pokemon Researchers, Oak, Elm, and Birch, have discovered that every single Legendary Pokemon has been captured! This wouldn't pose a problem if it weren't for who captured them. A clan of great evil known as SoH: Sins of Heaven. They have used the powers of the Pokemon to make countless murders and have even created a new region called Konton. As a member of a recently gathered organization dubbed the name SWORD(Saving the World Of Reigning Doom), you are to receive a starter Pokemon from the 9 starter Pokemon and go to the port in Slateport to travel to Konton and defeat the members of SoH, saving the world from the terror they're reigning.

Name:(What you wish to be refered to as)
    Personality:(What is the attitude of the chara)
    Appearance:(What they looke like, dress like, etc.)
    Pokemon:(Choose from Treecko, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Bulbasaur)

Here's mine:
    Name:Zeon
    Personality: Zeon is obnoxious, humorous, and outgoing. However, he's driven and always stands for what's right, no matter what it takes to acheive it. He usually bickers with people with stuck up attitude, because he always wants people around him happy and relaxed. Zeon is the comedy relief type of person.
    Appearance: Zeon has short, purple hair with a large bang that covers his blind right eye. His eyes are mixmatched, one a dulled gray purple, the other a florishing rose purple like his hair. He has a scar across his right eye from past incidents, leaving it blind. We wears a jean jacket with two long red stripes working down upon it, connecting to the bototm of his jeans.A katana sits at his waist, a momentum of his deceased father. Always wears dark gray gloves and shoes.
    Pokemon: Charmander

This RP will take 18 members(which means there will be two of each starter) So hurry while it lasts.

Last edited:

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Name: Luna Winters
    Personality: Luna is calm and kind most of the time, and loves to joke around. However, she can be serious when she needs to be, and will always stand up for her friends, allies, and family. However, she has been known to do some rash things in doing so, and tends to get herself caught up in dangerous situations that she sometimes cannot get out of without help from others.
    Appearance: Luna stands at about five feet, one inch tall, with long, shoulder-length hair of a very dark purple, almost black color. Her left eye is hazel, though her right eye is blue. She wears a pink baseball cap on her head, a light blue shirt, blue denim shorts, white socks, and white sneakers. She also wears a gold necklace around her neck with a pendant that looks like a golden Mew.
    Pokemon: Chikorita

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Name: Amethyst Callista Moon (Amy)

Appearance: She has quite a variety. Her blonde hair is all open, but wears a dark blue headband to go with it. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears neon pink eyeshadow. She also has two earrings shaped like the sun. She wears a yellow tank top, with orange shorts. She has long orange boots to go with that, as well as two bright blue bracelets, mostly like steel ones. She also wears two golden armguards on her arms, and wears a Sun Charm.

Personality: Amy is quite a unique person, but is usually determined in many things. Personally, she never likes to be with those she doesn't know, and has a few secret things that no one knows except her closest friends, and is naive. You would like this type of character.

Pokemon: Squirtle

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Toya
    Personality: A calm and collected guy. He doesn't conversate much and seldom does. He is good-natured and good-hearted. He is a helpful ally and will protect others from harm. He thinks of others and his pokemon before himself.
    Appearance: He has sapphire blue eyes and turqoise hair. He wears a blue T-shirt and blue jeans to match with his shirt. He has inward curved hair that falls in front of his eyes. He wears white shoes with black stripes. He also wears two brown leather guantlets on his hands and carries a small blue traveling pack with many pockets. He has a deep sea blue colored pendant ,which he carries with him everywhere, that belonged to his deceased mother.
    Starter: Squirtle

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name: Alan
    Personality: I'm a bit handsy.. in other words I enjoy to grab peoples.... ya know... but in any event.. I don't do it often reason being that I really respect people and wish to make friends.
    Appearance: Look at my Avator... if you need a bigger pic ask..
    Pokemon:Torchic

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • Name: Silver Harper
    Personality: Sarcastic, and he can only get one GOOD joke a day. He's semi-lazy and he somehow manages to get all of his work done in the end. When he's bored, he usually plays around with random stuff around him. He's a sugar-stoked kid, so he ALWAYS moves.
    Appearance: Still working on that sprite (**** critics...)
    Pokemon: Chikorita

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
  • Name: Nariko
    Personality: She is generaly calm and untalkative. When someone makes her mad, she'll get MAD and attack whoever made her mad. She can be a good friend once you get to know her.
    Appearance: Shoulder length red hair and deepm blue eyes. She always wears a headband; she also wears a green long-sleeve shirt and plain black pants.
    Pokemon: Charmander

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Name: Bry
    Personality: hard-faced, arrogant, naive
    Appearance: Dresses in three-quarter-length jeans, a beige top, and a belt with beige-and-cream flowers on. She has brown hair, which is almost always tied in a single plait.
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Name:Lance
    Personality:kind,immature,thinks everybody who messes with his freinds and family is a mother sucker,gets flared up easly.
    Appearance:Brown bushy bottom ear leangth hait hair,muscular,green eyes,always wears sunglasses,wears dark clothing that shows off his muscular body.
    Pokemon:Torchic

U iced K

I'm Scary.Boo.
    Years
  • Name:Riku
    Personality:Riku is a dark,mysterious teenager,who has trained his Toto to attack at will.Gets annoyed quickly,VERY sarcastic.Gets in fights alot.
    Appearance:Black Tracksuit Bottoms/Jeans,Long black cloak,Black t-shirt under cloak,Spikey white hair
    Pokemon:Totodile

Keep cool :rambo:

Last edited:

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • OOC: guess we can start now and have the other people join in when they get them. And when I say 2 starters, I mean there is two of each starter so two members can have the same starter.

IC: Littleroot town. Zeon's third home. As a slight downpour cascades the ground, matting down the endless blades of grass, a figure moves amongst the rain, shoes squishing the drenched earth. Long, slick green hair waves in the wind behind him as he walks. Jean jacket buttoned closed and jeans baggy against his legs. He shakes out his hair a bit, sending specks of water into the air. His cape billows behind him as he reaches the front door of Prof. Birch's lab, which now holds Prof. Elm and Oak as well. He uses his shoulders to push open the double doors, for his arms cradle a bundle of orange and yellow scales. A head lifts up weakly, shimmering blue eyes staring up happily at Zeon. Zeon's lips lift up in a soft smile as he runs a gloved hand along his Charmander's head, while eyeing it's flame, which he has protected from the rain. He enters the lab and closes the door behind him, then softly sets his partner down. Charmander, dubbed the nickname Hisaki, stretches it's tiny arms and yawns, opening it's big jaws to reveal small pointed teeth. He shakes it's head and looks up at ZEon, before following him toward's the Professors. "When's everyone else going to get here?" Zeon asked, ready to take this mission and begin saving lives. "Look behind you" Prof. Oak said, pointing.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
    Years
  • "Mmmmm...Pancakes...I think I want second helping--HEY, GET OFF MY FEET, YOU LAZY BAG OF FUR!" Silver awoke with a jerk and tried to move his feet, only to see the family's Eevee asleep on them. It was rolling from side to side, kicking it's paws and licking it's lips. Silver rolled the blanket off of him and covred Eevee, then rolled the ball onto the floor. Eevee woke up and growled at him, then left the room.
    "Lemme see...It's a weekday, there's no school, and Eevee wants to eat something...Hmmm...Oh, I know where I am! My life!" Silver got dressed really fast, then ran outside and collapsed on the grass. It was partially wet and it felt nice and soft. Eevee ran out to join him, but only wanted to chase oversized Butterfree and eat the grass.
    "Another day in Newbark Town..."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • "Well, it's another day in Lilycove..." Amy muttered to herself as she walked outside. She sent out her Squirtle and she started off on a course.

"[You can't always expect something, Amy.]" Squirtle told her trainer.

"Yeah, but since when were you the boss of me?" Amy asked, imposingly.

"Well I don't know when you can accept such things!" A voice answered back.

Amy looked around. Was anybody telling her something? Or was it a hallucination?

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Zeon blinked twice as he viewed two people in completely different areas on dual TV screens. He scratched his head slightly, then tilted it to the side, Hisaki mocking him by doing so as well. He glanced back at the Profs before crossing his arms and looking at the screens again, noticing that there were many more, but only the two he saw were turned on. "What is this, some new kind of Dating Show?" he asked, chuckling abit, his short white cape lifting and falling with his shoulders as he did so. "No, Zeon, these are two members of SWORD. I don't know if they know they are members or not, but they are, whether they know it or not." Prof. Birch said, standing and walking toward's Zeon. He lifted his hand as he threw a PokeBall into the air. "let's see what you got, rookie..." Zeon smirked and whipped the overlapping bang from his right eye before standing in his battle stance, Hisaki instantly jumping in front of him as a Beldum appears in front of Prof. Birch. "Tackle, Beldum!" Birch yells. The Beldum zooms in, rushing towards Hisaki with it's claw's out. "Hisaki, roll to the right of it, then let out an Ember attack at it's eye!" Hisaki nodded and rolled at the last minute, then instantly sprung up and parted it's tiny jaws as it released a small spark of fire, charring the Beldum's eye and causing it to steer into the ground. " Good, Hisaki, now use Scratch on it's injured eye!" Zeon yelled out as Charmander jumped into the air above the fallen Beldum and slashed down at it's burned eye, fainting it with a critical hit. Prof. Birch smirked and recalled the Beldum as he patted Zeon's shoulder. "You're as good as they say. Zeon, King of Strategies and The Royal Tactician, all accurate nicknames." Zeon smirked and nodded as Hisaki hopped on his shoulders. "You're too kind, Professor." "No time for modesty, Zeon, look behind you!"

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Name-Jean Arith
    Age-14
    Personality-Jean is quite the talker and is very energetic.Call her Hyper with you must.She doesn't get angry easily,and brushes things off almost immediately.A good friend when she needs to be,but mostly,rather annoying.
    Appearance-Jean has long chesnut hair which is about waist length,wears a blue tanktop and black bellbottoms.She also carries a sling bag to keep her possesions.
    Pokemon-Mudkip(Really now..nobody has chosen Mudkip.)

Oh yah..and uh..question.
    Must they all be in different parts of the three regions?Leaving Zeon to be the only one who has the 'privellege' to spy on other trainers.XD.
    Or can some choose to go to Prof. Birch's lab?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back