• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Sins of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
    Charmander and Eevee both stopped playing and turned to Hisaki and Hibana. "Charmander, char Charmander char char!" <We're just playing, it's not a crime, Hisaki!> Charmander glared at the Charmeleon.

"Ee, eevee eevee vee eevee." <Yeah, they wont throw us out just for playing.> Eevee said.

I'm from Fortree." Nariko said in responce to jean's question. "What town are you from?"

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    OOc-
    Oh!Yayness!!
    Yibber thanks you two too much!!

Ic-
    "Ventandurf!!The air there's really nice and sweet,I guess its the source of my hyperness!"Jean replied,moving a bit in her seat.

"How bout you Zeon?We all know Luna's from Slateport...ah..Slateport's resident poke nurse they should call her."Jean streched her arms above her head.

"Tranpich..tran?"(So,are joining you?)Weade asked Hisaki and Hibana.

"Mudkip..mudkip..mud!!"(You should try,its fun!!)Bubble stepped up and smiled in Hisaki's face.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
    Hisaki snarled and swatted Bubble away with a swipe of his huge arm. Hibana looked at Hisaki. Hibana wanted them to stop them as much as Hisaki, but hitting them was abit much, wasn't it? Shaking his head, Hibana hopped on Zeon shoulder's as Zeon picked him up and cradled Hibana in his arms, who slowly fell asleep from all the action. Zeon found this hard to say. Should he trust them enough to confind his past? Wait, all they wanted to know is where he came from. As long as they don't dig too deep into the question, he was fine. "I'm from...Dovingloom." he said, averting eyes as he talked.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Well uh...okay!!"Jean tried to sound positive as she saw the look in Zeon's eyes.It didn't look like he had a very good childhood..and well,Jean didn't want to upset anyone.NOt now atleast.

"Mudkip..mudkip..mud!!"(You tagged me,that means you're playing!!)Bubble didn't seem to understand what Hisaki's action really meant,thinking that the Charmeleon had tagged him.Well..Bubble wasn't the brightest of all the pokemon now was he?
    The little Mudkip streched his paw and tapped the Charmeleon on his leg.

"Tranpich..tranpich!!"(Hisaki now it!!)Weade growled happily,running away from Hisaki.As did Bubble.

"Mudkip..mudkip..mudkip!!"(You can't catch me you slow lizard!!)Bubble teased the Charmeleon before running off.

Last edited:

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
    Hisaki looked down at the Mudkip, then at everyone running away. It let out a big sigh, then buffed itself up, and just when it seemed like it was going to let out a spray of flames, it chuckled and ran after them. Bulky legs pressing on the ships interior, chasing after the little Pokemon, especially Bubble. "Charmeleon!" <Get back here, Bubble!> he said in a happy growl, arms outstretched as he chased everyone around. Zeon looked with wonder to see his Charmeleon actually having fun. Hibana, however, had fallen to sleep in Zeon's arms, yawning cutely before nuzzling it's small head into his chest. He looked around for Luna. "The ship can't leave without her..." he said to himself.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    "Wait for me!!!," Luna screamed as she and her new Chikorita ran from the Pokemon Center to the docks. She had got caught up in healing another Trainer's Pokemon and saying her goodbyes to her aunt, and the other members of SWORD must have left without her.

She made it to the ship before it left, which was a good thing, though she was the last one to board. Looking around, she saw all of the new faces from the Pokemon Center and their Pokemon. And that inlcuded her secret crush, Zeon, whom she was too shy to confess her love to. So instead, she approached him, put her hands on either side of her face, stuck out her tounge and said in a tantalizing tone of voice, "BWAH! BLAH!!," before walking away.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
    Zeon blinked a couple of times, seeing what had happened, then saw Jaxx waving goodbye to them, then tossing Rhyhorn's PokeBall to Zeon. "Give it to Luna!" he yelled as the captain activated the ship and it was beginning to sail away. The nagigator pulled up the map towards Konton and told them it would be about 2 hours before they reached it. Zeon sulked. He never was good at waiting. He looked at Hisaki run after the other Pokemon and smiled. Hisaki needed friends to get his mind off of battling. He felt something nuzzle his cheek and turned to see Pichu on his shoulder, nuzzling his cheek against his own. Zeon smiled and scratched behind it's triangular ears, then walked over to Luna, holding out the PokeBall. "You almost forgot it." he muttered and looked to the ground, his large lock of hair falling over his face and shadowing it, not wanting her to yell at him or be mad at him.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Jean laughed as Luna made a face to Zeon.

"Sorry,we didn't notice that you weren't with us."the girl managed to say through her giggles.

"Mudkip!Mudkip!!"(Yeah!Yeah!!)Bubble jumped around wildly,escaping from Hisaki's claws multiple times.

"Pwheee!!!!!We can go!!!"Jean said excitedly.Two hours didn't seem to be such a long time...well.As long as a conversation could be kept.

"So??What are we gonna do on this boring ship?"Jean asked,standing up and streching her arms before sitting down again,eyeing Zeon and Luna.

"Aw..."she cooed,before turning away quickly,not wanting the two to know where the source of the noise came from.

"Tranpich..tranpich..tran??"(You with us play Chikorita??)Weade walked up to the Chikorita.

"Tranpich..tran!!"(Fun it is!!)Weade growled happily,waiting for the grass pokemon to reply.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Noticing all the Pokemon playing with each other, I smiled and let both Roselia and Squirtle out again. FLASH!!!!!!!!!! "SQUUUUIRTLE!!" (ARRRRRRR!!!!) "ROOOOOOSE!!!" (YAAAAWN!!!), they both chirped as they came out. "Squirtle Squirt!" (That was a good nap.) "Rose." (Yes, it was.)
    I allowed the two pokemon to go play with the others as I stepped outside the interior room. "Now remember you two. Be nice to the others and dont pick fights." I said with a pointing finger. "Squirtle Squirtle." (Yes Siree Bob.) Squirtle had said. "Roselia Rose." (As you wish.) Roselia said as she nodded her head. I walked outside and leaned on the railing of the side of the ship. I sighed and looked out towards the open sea. "What a beautiful day. "I guess I'll start patrolling the ship." I said as I started walking around the ship a couple of rounds.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Tranpich?"(The what?)Weade lifted his head ad saw Squirtle and Roselia running towards them.

"Mudkip!!Mudkip....mudkip..mud!!"(Yay!!Squirtle and Roselia have joined!!)Bubble jumped up once before taking a step away from the advancing Hisaki.

"Mudkip..mudkip..MUD!!!"(Okay,Hisaki's it,RUN!!!)Bubble kipped to Roselia and Squirtle before dashing off again.

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
    Hisaki, however, had grown frustrated. He snarled as he looked at everyone run from him and leaned against Zeon's chair, sliding down until his rear hit the carpetted floor and dozed off, a bubble growning in and out from his right nostril. Hibana fluttered his eyes and hoped from Zeon's arms as he glared at Luna, then scurried over to Hisaki and jumped into his lap, curled up and fell asleep again. Hisaki opened one lazy eyelid and smirked before softly placing it's arms protectively over Hibana and going back to sleep. Zeon, on the other hand, decided to simply set the PokeBall down and leave Luna to her peace, sitting down in his seat. With noone to talk to and nothing to keep him occupied, Zeon let out a sigh and fell to sleep.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Squirtle looked around and noticed everyone was running away from the lone Charmeleon. ("Ok, Hisaki's it,Run!!!") the Mudkip had said to the two pokemon as it dashed off. "Squirtle squirt?" (Tag eh?) Squirtle said rubbing his chin and giving off a smirk. "Squirtle!" (Ok!") Squirtle started running of as the rest had, however, Roselia on the other hand did not. She stood there and then walked over towards Hisaki. "Roselia Rose." ("Seems like your it ,huh?") Roselia had asked the frustrated looking Charmeleon. "Roselia Roselia Roselia." ("I'm not a Tag playing person so I'm going to go outside.") she had said and took off outside. "Rose Rose." ("See ya Hisaki.") Roselia Had walked outside looking for her trainer. "Rose? ROSELIA?!" (Hello? HELLO?!") She had tried calling me. I appeared from behind her and smiled. "Oh Roselia?! I thought you were playing with the others." I said to her picking her up. "Rose Rose." ("I'm not use to Tag.") She said while she moved her head in a left-to-right way. "Hmmm. I see. Well. Care to join me with a walk around the ship?" I asked her and placing her down. "Rose Rose!" ("Yes, Yes!")

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Squirtle looked around and noticed everyone was running away from the lone Charmeleon. ("Ok, Hisaki's it,Run!!!") the Mudkip had said to the two pokemon as it dashed off. "Squirtle squirt?" (Tag eh?) Squirtle said rubbing his chin and giving off a smirk. "Squirtle!" (Ok!") Squirtle started running off as the rest had, however, Roselia on the other hand did not. She stood there and then walked over towards Hisaki. "Roselia Rose." ("Seems like your it ,huh?") Roselia had asked the frustrated looking Charmeleon. "Roselia Roselia Roselia." ("I'm not a Tag playing person so I'm going to go outside.") she had said and took off outside. "Rose Rose." ("See ya Hisaki.") Roselia Had walked outside looking for her trainer. "Rose? ROSELIA?!" (Hello? HELLO?!") She had tried calling me. I appeared from behind her and smiled. "Oh Roselia?! I thought you were playing with the others." I said to her picking her up. "Rose Rose." ("I'm not use to Tag.") She said while she moved her head in a left-to-right way. "Hmmm. I see. Well. Care to join me with a walk around the ship?" I asked her and placing her down. "Rose Rose!" ("Yes, Yes!")

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Mudkip!"(Hmph!)Bubble frowned as Hisaki gave up on trying to catch them.

"Mudkip..mudkip..mudkip!"(Winners never quit!)Bubble kipped as the Charmeleon fell asleep.Bubble looked around for another pokemon to be 'it'.Turning himself towards Squirtle as Roselia and Toya decided to go for a walk.
    Bubble swiftly reached out his paw and tapped Squirtle's shell.

"Mudkip..mudkip!!"(You're it now!!)Bubble told the water pokemon before running off again.

"Tranpich...tranpich..tran!!"(Squirtle's 'it' he is!)Weade repeated the Mudkip and ran off as well.

"Going for a walk???Let me come!!!!"Jean immediately stood up and followed Toya,anything was better than staying there with two quiet girls and a sleeping boy.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Argh. My post did not get posted all the way. I have to edit it.

IC:"Oh um... U-u-Ok?" I said with a surprised look towards Jean. I stopped and waited for her. "W-w-we're just walking around the ship to be on look out so if that doesn't bother you..." I stopped waiting for a reply and started to walk again followed by Roselia who was still in a cheery mood.

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "Yay!!Yay!!"Jean squealed and ran out of the room,tugging Toya by the arm.

"Mudkip..mudkip!!"(Bye bye,Jean!!)Bubble waved his paw as his trainer exited the room in hurry with the boy and Roselia.

"Tranpich..tran!!"(Wait me for!!)Weade surprised by his trainer's sudden departure quickly bounded out of the room.

"Mudkip!!Mudkip..mudkip!!"(Hey now!!Squirtle's still 'it'!!)Bubble reminded the rest who were still playing.

----
    "Oh!Hey Weade!"Jean smiled as her Tranpich caught up with her,Toya and Roselia.

"Tranpich!Tranpich..tranpich..tran?"(Hello!Roselia flower arms yes?)Weade growled happily to his trainer,before turning to the Roselia beside him.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I started feeling anxious. This was the first time I have walked with a girl and am walking SO CLOSE TOO! My body had started to stiffen and my mouth was dry. I fought the nervousness and tried to calm myself. I sucked in a few large breaths of air though trying not to look suspicious. "Roselia Rose Rose Roselia." ("Um. No. It's just Roselia. And hello to you.") She had replied to the Trapinch and bowed. "U-uh I g-guess we should uh.. start our patrol now." I had studdered a little and signaled the advance.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    "PWHEEEEEE!!!"Jean jumped up and down as she walked beside Toya.Noticing that the boy was acting rather strange.Opening his mouth and stucking in a few breaths of air.

"You okay?"she smacked Toya hard on the back,unintentionally of course.

"Tranpich..tranpich...tranpich!"(No,me mean your arms!)Weade nodded to Roselia's arms,circling the pokemon once before resuming his place walking beside it.
    As the boy signaled them to start patroling,Jean nodded furiously.

"Where first?"she stood infront of the boy and smiled to him.

---
    "Mudkip??"(Hey??)Bubble looked aruond the room in hopes of finding the other pokemon,where had they all gone?

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
    OOC: Wow, I missed a lot of stuff O.o I was on vacation >_<

IC: Nariko grew bored of watching the Pokemon play and decided to go outside with Toya and Jean. Charmander and Eevee noticed her walk outside, so they abandoned playing with the other Pokemon and ran outside to join Nariko. When Charmander and Eevee noticed the other Pokemon, they walked over to join them.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ooc-
    Vacation??Good for you yes?XD

Ic-
    Jean placed her arm on Toya's shoulder and started shaking him.

"Hey?Can we go?"she asked,wondering about the boy's cute yet strange behaviour.Before realising that Nariko had followed them.

"Hey,Nariko!!"Jean smiled and waved to the girl.

"We were just about to patrol the ship,won't you join us??"Jean ran up to the girl trainer and dragged her back to the spot where she and Toya were standing.

"Tranpich!!Tranpich!!"(Eevee!!Charmander!!)Weade happy that there were more pokemon now.

---
    Meanwhile,Bubble who had gotten tired of looking for the pokemon jumped onto Zeon's lap before jumping onto Luna,then curling himself beside the girl,falling asleep like the rest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back