• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon sketches?..

Which sketch do you think is the most outstandng?

• Total voters

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Whooah.
    These are pretty good!
    ^_^
    I actually can't find anything to critique here, good job :3

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Wow, they look like you put your paper against the screen and copied lol! Nice work! :D Draw Lucario next! ;)

10/10

-Okami

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • wow thnx for all your comments..
    @okami chi..i'll try to find a nice copy of lucario then i'll draw it for you!!
    @trent..i rally wanna see them wit colors but i don't have inks..wanna see them inked.heeh!!
    more to come!!~~

THERE!!! i added a new drawing!! check it out on the attachments..i tried what trent told me to do so..just colored it with my pencils..dunno if you guys are gonna like it..i know it'll look more appealing when inked rather than penciled hehe!!~~

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I really like them. Especially the Celebi since it also happens to be one of my favorite pokemon. The colored ones also look really good. The soft shading really stands out. Nice.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • I really like them. Especially the Celebi since it also happens to be one of my favorite pokemon. The colored ones also look really good. The soft shading really stands out. Nice.
    woOow thnx alot!! never been praised like this before heheh..
    gonna keep up the good work..
    "working on Okami's lucario.."

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • Lovely! Those coloured ones look just fantastic :'D
    I think the softer pencil lines look really smooth and nice with the pencil colouring, but i'm also looking forward to seeing what you do with ink ^^~
    great stuff!

ForeLegend

Awesome Pikachu Face
    Years
  • Wow :), I really like those drawings, especially the Ash + Pikachu and the Celebi one, the Celebi looks Really really nice, you got some talent, keep up the good work :D

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • These are nice.... Now to try your own poses!
    thnk you all!!~~..the only problem is i'm not good enough when it comes to that stuff..i don't know why but it seems that i have some problems when i try to do it on my own..i think i have to go to an art class?..neeed to find a master that could explain me what's goin' on with me and tell me everything that i need to know..
    I learned to draw all by myself but i think this time i'll be needing some help..
    that's the reason i posted them here,hoping to find someone who can tell me what to do eheh..btw..thank you all again..!!

Years
  • Wow these are very nice. Don't get discouraged. Try using basic geometric figures to sketch out your own poses. Draw as many sketches as you need to until you nail the one that you find most suitable.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • Wow~ Those are really good! The lines are so neat! What kind of pen are you using?
    Pen?..just a normal pen,,i think it's about the way i use the pen..tried reading some of manga tutorials and got some useful techniques..
    @beserkerking...thnx alot dude..that helped alot..i'm trying out eevee in different views right now..coz i think it'll be the easiest one to draw ...right now i won't be uploading any sketches coz i haven't done any of them..i'm busy working and right now it's election day here in our country so everybody's busy getting things up..right now i just visited the forum but i'm gonna go back to the election precint hehe..i just missed you guyz heeh..gotta go!!

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • i'll be uploading sketches one of these days..just wait coz i'm still busy with my work..see you guyz nxt time heheh!!..btw..thnx alot for all your replies hehe..!!~~

Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    The ink ones look like you traced 'em, though, I am curious as to the pen you used for it because a "normal" pen would have some difficulty making such a fine even black.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • @victorray..i understand what your trying to point out..it's not that easy to make those lines without using a good kind of pen..but with much practice i eventually learned how to..once in my life i did traced drawings that i know i can't draw..but that was when i was in gradeschool..i didn't really traced those..i just used teachniques that'll guarantee the cleanliness and clear every detail..

Back