• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon sketches?..

Which sketch do you think is the most outstandng?

• Total voters

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    These are really great sketches! :D

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • ..wowo thnnx guys for all the compliments..i really wish i have some time to draw..i'm really busy with my work right now..i got no time to sit and hold my PENcil,,
    i'd really like to work for an animation company or any other work similar to that..maybe with comics manga's,i just wanted to work while enjoying hehe!!~~..anyone of you who might help me with that?..just askin'! hehe!!!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Celibi and Ash are really well done with, I think that you have a great potential, I would like to see some more works.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • ..thnx alkaide..i really wanted to draw but i just cannot find xtra time for it..i'm busy working and i'll be enrolling in colloge nxt week..i have to prepare all of the requirements woooossh!!~~
    ..hoping to find a better job..

these are the next models for my drawings..just be patient plz!! i'll be uploading them soon!!..soon.

Last edited:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • attachment.php

This one seems to be really realistic.
    Darkrai in human form is a cool thought.
    I am eager to see it...but, I know about being busy very well, so, I'll be patient.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • thnx for your patience alkaide..dun't worry if i find a sigle free second i'll be sketching that darkrai for yah heheh!!^^
    ..btw..i don't think that i'll be able to copy it like what it was in the picture..i dunno if i can hehe!!^^
    i'll be trying my best GL to me!!^^..
    hope i can send you the original copy hehe!!

here's some more of my sketches done in ms paint [took me alot of hours duh!^^]
    those came from panels of drawings from my entry to a comic strip competition..sadly i didn't won huhuh!!T_T

Last edited:

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    those all look great. ... How do you do the "Attached Thumbnails" thing?

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • ..click the attach image thing on the button tab..right beside the smilies button..then upload your pic!!..
    @alkaide-i'm done with haunter but i didn't copy haunter,,i just copy the human form of haunter,,
    Next one is darkrai i think..i've started blaziken while i was in my lunch break this afternoon..
    ..i'll be uploading them in a bunch so better check my post tomorrow or maybe the next day..

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • here's a preview of what i've finished as of now..
    hope you liked it..i've been amazed by pokemon in human form..[is it really called pokemon gijinka?]
    so all of my upcoming sketches will be POKEMON GIJINKA dundundun!!^^[drumrolls!]
    here is it! haunter!
    the first one is just the pencil..the other one is the done with the pen..
    credits to whom might be the original sketcher!!..

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I really enjoy the appearance of your inked lines. Keep up the nifty work.

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • thank you!!^^
    promised to keep making good or shall i say best sketches?..ehehe!!^^
    I really learned alot of things with that haunter,,the lines wasn't my original technique..i'de like to thank the original sketcher for making a wonderful pokemon sketch like that..and specially THANK you all guyz for all your support..it's your support that gives me the spirit to keep sketching..once again thank YOU ALL!!!^^

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • attachment.php

This one is really cool with it's attitude, doing this on in MS paint would had been a tiring job, really.

cruzader said:
    @alkaide-i'm done with haunter but i didn't copy haunter,,i just copy the human form of haunter,,
    Next one is darkrai i think..i've started blaziken while i was in my lunch break this afternoon..
    ..i'll be uploading them in a bunch so better check my post tomorrow or maybe the next day

Okay, I'll see them.

attachment.php

On which paper is this one done?

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • @alkaide,,thanx bro!!..sketching in MS paint is really tiring,,it took me about 2-3 hours to sketch that one[when i was still in practice mode],,
    Paper you mean?..just my old notebook hehe!!^^,,i don't have that much money to buy a decent sketchpad and a complete art tool set,,

@swampert..let's just hope so!,,i wonder if any nintendo staff visit such forums like this?..you think i should just go to their website and show them what i've got?..
    Coz i know i still need to learn alot more things..i wish nintendo or any company out there recognize my talent..

here's what i've finished last night..
    blaziken and darkrai..

and can you plz all rate my thread?..thnx!!

Last edited:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Cruzader said:
    @alkaide,,thanx bro!!..sketching in MS paint is really tiring,,it took me about 2-3 hours to sketch that one[when i was still in practice mode],,
    Paper you mean?..just my old notebook hehe!!^^,,i don't have that much money to buy a decent sketchpad and a complete art tool set,,

Anyways, the sort of book doesn't matters, what matters is the work, which you do very well~

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • I like it.

The lack of Weezing is disturbing, though.

:D

ohh?..what do you mean?.do you want to see a sketch of weezing?..uhhmm if that's what you mean then i'll be doing weezing's sketch next..

to:alkaide..thnx for all your compliments..uhh any sketch that you wanna see?..i'll be glad to draw it for you!!^^

This is for every body:
    tell me what pokemon you wanna see in human form,,or anything that you might wanna request..just wanna see if I'm good enough..

[rate my thread plz!]

Back