• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Soccer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    What if you were a human coach for a soccer team that consists of 5 other pokemon you have. What pokemon would you use if you made a soccer team? Just list one pokemon for each of the basic soccer positions:

Defender – A player who works mainly in the defensive third of the field. They are primarily focused on stopping the opposition's attackers from scoring.
    Forward – A player who is responsible for most of a team's scoring. They play in front of the rest of their team (or in the attaching third of the field) where they can take most of the shots.
    Fullback – a rear defender.
    Goalkeeper – The player positioned directly in front of the goal who tries to prevent shots from crossing the goalline; the only player allowed to use their hands and arms, though only within the 18-yard penalty area.
    Midfielder – A player generally positioned in the middle third of the field between the forwards and defenders. Their job is to link the defense and the offense through ball control and passing. They play both an attacking role and a defensive role.

There are more positions, lets just assume those 5 for now. And try to avoid using legendary pokemon; just try to be a little...creative. ^^;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I think the game should be remodeled to fit it for Pokemon to play. Like, new rules and new positions. One I can think on the top of my head is the Attacker - can use Pokemon moves while moving through the field. The moves that can be used should be limited though, and the ball should be much tougher.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I think the game should be remodeled to fit it for Pokemon to play. Like, new rules and new positions. One I can think on the top of my head is the Attacker - can use Pokemon moves while moving through the field. The moves that can be used should be limited though, and the ball should be much tougher.

Well, if you take a look at the pokemon soccer in the Zoroark and Zorua movie, they didn't have that necessarily, but I guess I see what you mean.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I didn't really liked the Pokemon soccer on that movie, I still think having their own kind of soccer is better.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Ok, here's my idea of Pokemon Soccer. I've already said about the limit of the moves, right? I think the following moves should be allowed:

• Water Gun/Scald
    • Flamethrower
    • Ice Beam
    • Gust
    Well, Water Gun, Scald, and Flamethrower can be used to push the ball harder than a usual bump or kick. Ice Beam can be used to make the ball go slower while the opposing team is in possession of it, Gust can be used like Ice Beam except, well, that it is a flying type move. xD

You could put a few more ideas, these are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Years
    Best thread ever.

Defender – Hitmonlee - Stretchy legs
    Forward – Lucario - Fast, smart, and powerful
    Fullback – Mr. Mime - Barrier FTW
    Goalkeeper – Muk - Obvious
    Midfielder – Skuntank
    - No one wants to mess with him

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Ummm... I'd use an all Psychic team. Why? Because they can just manipulate the ball to go where they want. Just like how Sabrina's father moved Ash around with his Psychic abilities.

Years
    Defender – Onix/Steelix-How could you go around this guy
    Forward – Hitmonlee-Strong legs to strike the ball
    Fullback – Arcanine-Super quick nuff said
    Goalkeeper – Hariyama/Machamp-Just look on him
    Midfielder – Medicham-something about him gives me a good feeling

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    Pokemon FC

Goalkeeper
    GK - Wailord Takes up so much space

Defence
    CB - Bastiodon Tank Defence
    CB - Shuckle 480 WallStats
    CB - Steelix More Tank Defence

Midfield
    CDM - Aggron Beast Attack & Better Defence
    RM - Crobat Immense Pace
    LM - Electrode Immense Pace Too
    CAM - Archeops Pace & Attack
    CAM - Ninjask Massively Awesome Pace

Attack
    ST - Slaking Awesome Attack & HP (Stamina) Just a bit lazy.

I know it says 5, but i wanted to do the whole team

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How did you even find this thread? It is over two years old and therefore not relevant anymore - it is considered dead by forum standards.

Please make a new thread (in Pokémon Voting Polls) if you want to talk about this today. But before you do anything more, please read and review PokéCommunity's overall rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back