• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    DarkMage are you still using the Hiro sprites that are too large?
    If so you can use my FR/LG Hiro style char if you want, to fit into the game.. as long as i get credit for it :)
    So it fits into the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2010
    you

your game sound's great, but i donwt understand where i can download the demo!
    you can explain me?
    and sorry about my english, if someone speak hebrew it's will help me..

Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    My hero is still going to be Hiro (and for this next update too) but I'm going to make my own right-size Hiro sprite based on the FR/LG one. Sound good???

Sounds good, but if you ever want to use mine just let me know ;)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    There are no "starters." You live in R'ehm-tokay, the new region. It's recently settled and mostly wilderness and woods. There are a few small towns and some newly established gyms, marts, and pkmon centers. Nothing like Goldenrod city. There aren't any labs for research yet, and the whole place is crawling with Pokemon. The problem is everyone is sorta trapped because not everyone can protect themselves from the wild. You venture into the woods where you are attacked by a strong pokemon and you are saved by Umbreon if you are playing Lunar, Espeon if you are playing Solar. I have a little of this in the next update.

Speaking of the next update, I have everything packaged up ready to be uploaded. If I finish my homework quickly, I'll upload it to my site today. If not, tomorrow.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Alright! My site is updated with the next version of Lunar! There's not too much new stuff, but what are you waiting for? Go check it out!

Also, my new hiro sprite is coming along great! When it's done I'll post it here so you guys can comment on it.

And sorry for the double post :D

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    erm, i noticed some things:
    you can STILL walk on water :D
    i went into my rival's room, left, in came out in my house!

EDIT: oops! i double posted!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    MissingChu said:
    erm, i noticed some things:
    you can STILL walk on water :D
    i went into my rival's room, left, in came out in my house!

EDIT: oops! i double posted!
    There are a few things I noticed right after I uploaded it:

There is no point at which it returns to the titlescreen. So for those that don't know, hit F12 when you're done exploring. Or you can hit F4 and then X out.

Also, when you exit the Pok?mon center in Twin Town, Phasing mode didn't turn off. I don't know why.

As MissingChu said, sometimes when you exit your rival's house, you reappear out of your house's door. I think I just need to change some teleport events.

You are supposed to be able to walk on that puddle in Bantam Town. It's to show reflection from the tech demo stage. You can see it when you step on the upper portion of the puddle.

What do you think of the new door system? And the intro graphics? Or anything else I changed?

BTW, here's the Hiro sprite I'm probably going to use in the final. What do you think? Running is next, then biking. I tried it out, and it fits perfectly in the doors. What do you think?

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    yep, that is a better graphic, and um i didn't know that was a puddle :knockedou

Also, i had to add a switch operation(Forest Allowed-ON) to enter the forest!
    Where do you go to allow it?

BTW, the intro is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    You have to talk to both your neighbors in the right sucession (the one on the left first) to gain access to the forest. As soon as you enter you are attacked an Umbreon saves you. It's pretty cool if I do say so myself :D

Also, Tripod just shut down my site again :dead: so those of you who didn't download it are sunk. I've complained to tripod, and hopefully they'll understand. I'll keep you posted.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Alright, I'm redoing my site. The address will still be www.darkmageclub.tk. It's now on the freewebs server. You can visit the new layout, but the updated download isn't there yet. I have to wait 6 more days until I can upload files. I may add some screenshots though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2005
    just played the demo and i wanna give my comments.
    Intro is excellent!!! totally professional although there is a white outline around Umbreon.
    Music is perfect. Really upbeat and true to form.
    Battle system is fun although i think that the pokemon are too far apart and would make the battles alot faster by bringing the pokemon a bit closer together.
    I love the humourous references to Pokemon cliches.
    Oh and you spelt Pidgey wrong.
    Fantastic work though! can't wait for the full version!!!

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    DarkMage31 said:
    Alright, I'm redoing my site. The address will still be www.darkmageclub.tk. It's now on the freewebs server. You can visit the new layout, but the updated download isn't there yet. I have to wait 6 more days until I can upload files. I may add some screenshots though.

Please do not upload the game to freewebs. It says 1.0kb/sec on my CABLE MODEM! Thats slower than dial-up! Angelfire is a good place to upload files.

You can keep the site at freewebs, just, angelfire can handle the downloads.

Back