• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    This game looks interesting, but....
    Could anyone tell me why part 2 is so much larger that part 1?

I know part 2 has audio files, but I don't think audio files take up that much space......

Sorry if this sounds dumb.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    This game looks interesting, but....
    Could anyone tell me why part 2 is so much larger that part 1?

I know part 2 has audio files, but I don't think audio files take up that much space......

Sorry if this sounds dumb.

There's a lot of audio. Like, a LOT of audio.

If you don't want audio, you're welcome to not download it and it will be perfectly functional. But I split it into two downloads because some people don't play with sound and don't care about it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    How do traded Pokemon work in this game? Do you still need to get gym badges so they keep obeying you???

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    hi! Apologies, but I randomly found a pokerus infected Pokémon on route 1. I was wondering if the pokerus rate is higher than in main Pokémon games, or were any of the mechanics relating to it changed? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    hi! Apologies, but I randomly found a pokerus infected Pokémon on route 1. I was wondering if the pokerus rate is higher than in main Pokémon games, or were any of the mechanics relating to it changed? Thanks!

Yes, it is improved alongside shiny chances. There is an odd formula that drives the likelihood of Pokerus infections that I myself don't fully understand but you can know that it's very possible to get Pokerus relatively easily in this game.

You can also pay to infect your Pokemon with Pokerus too through an NPC in Sirius City.

Years
    • :D
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    Hello c:
    Sorry to bother you but when Chuck(?) was giving me the reward for finding all Epoch Natus,my game crashed
    It saved before crashing and when I reloaded the game again, I was stuck in front of Chuck(?) and I couldn´t move or check my Pokemon or do anything else
    So I don´t what to do as I really like my Pokemon team and I really don´t want to start a new save :c
    Once again sorry to bother you :c
    ( I probably need to send my save file , right ? I tried here but I can´t :c )

Attachments

• Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]
      Pokemon soulstones crash.png
      54 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hello c:
    Sorry to bother you but when Chuck(?) was giving me the reward for finding all Epoch Natus,my game crashed
    It saved before crashing and when I reloaded the game again, I was stuck in front of Chuck(?) and I couldn´t move or check my Pokemon or do anything else
    So I don´t what to do as I really like my Pokemon team and I really don´t want to start a new save :c
    Once again sorry to bother you :c
    ( I probably need to send my save file , right ? I tried here but I can´t :c )

You can't send files over the PokeCommunity forums. You need to send me your save file on Discord. Join the server (if you haven't already) and ask one of the mods or myself to help unstick you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Hey everyone i was curious i just downloaded this game and i love it. But it's pretty laggy. Anyone can help? That would be great :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    Sorry if this bug has been posted here already, of if I'm posting in the wrong area, but I've encountered a bug that's walled me. Also, real fast, moderate spoiler warnings ahead. In the Realm of Greed, the first trainer battle wont end. Even after I wipe all his mons in the battle, the fight keeps going. I've gotten FAR into this game at this point and do NOT want to reset, especially since I'm doing a shinylocke and it's very time consuming. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hey everyone i was curious i just downloaded this game and i love it. But it's pretty laggy. Anyone can help? That would be great :)

Tough to say why... it might be hardware related because RPG maker is a really old software so it shouldn't be causing performance issues. You could try this link as it's helped a few people even though it's for a different game: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonphoenixrising/comments/8o0cm2/a_fix_for_those_experiencing_lag/

Sorry if this bug has been posted here already, of if I'm posting in the wrong area, but I've encountered a bug that's walled me. Also, real fast, moderate spoiler warnings ahead. In the Realm of Greed, the first trainer battle wont end. Even after I wipe all his mons in the battle, the fight keeps going. I've gotten FAR into this game at this point and do NOT want to reset, especially since I'm doing a shinylocke and it's very time consuming. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Patch your game. You are likely on 2.0.3 while this has been fixed on 2.0.4

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    i think the encounter list in not updated coz i've been encountering espeon and e.beartric in route 108A where i can't find them in the encounter.txt file

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    i think the encounter list in not updated coz i've been encountering espeon and e.beartric in route 108A where i can't find them in the encounter.txt file

Are you fully patched to 2.0.4?
    If yes, also check and see if you're on the correct part of Route 108A. There are multiple parts to the route because the route is long that allows for different encounters. You might be on the part that has Espeon and E. Beartic whereas another part of Route 108 has Snorlax. You can also check your Encounters UI to see what spawns where as the route transition from one zone to the other isn't obvious.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    yes thank you u r right i was looking in the wrong part of the map and i finally found snorlax

Back