• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Enjoying the hell out of this game at the moment.

Clearance level 2 I believe at the moment, level cap is 55 and pokemon are in the 40's.

Custom spiriting is excellent in this game. The shiny's are awesome, and the custom variants are incredible. The distribution of them feels good, constantly getting new ones to look for, plenty of options.

Mapping and story stand out. Mapping in particular, the different pokemon in the same route, the nooks and crannies, the side quests- exploring feels so good.

From what I've played, this game deserves so much praise. Great job.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
quick question, are the TMs the same as in sword and shield or is it only up to Sun/Moon? I wanna make sure since I want a dragon dance totodile

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
They are actually mostly from Gen 5 with a few changes as that's what came staple with Pokemon Essentials. Having said that, I swapped out TM70 Flash with TM70 Dragon Dance. I've made a few other changes such as TM53 Ally Switch is now Steel Wing.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
hey I think the grotto on the north side of the road after leaving Stonecrest City to go to Amberfrorge may be bugged. When I clik on where I think the grotto is, it doesnt respond and let me in

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, I was looking in the wrong spot. there was a spot in the trees near a trainer who said the grotto was near that threw me off.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The game lags to the point it freezes up a lot in the mines at amberforge. I dunno what's causing it but it is making the game almost unplayable as I beat the electric pokemon in the generator room

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
If you join the discord, there's a post there that shows you how to greatly reduce that kind of freezing. I've also updated the main post to say that now too. It involves changing compatibility of the Game.exe to Windows Vista or XP. It is a known bug that I've been trying to figure out what causes it.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
If you join the discord, there's a post there that shows you how to greatly reduce that kind of freezing. I've also updated the main post to say that now too. It involves changing compatibility of the Game.exe to Windows Vista or XP. It is a known bug that I've been trying to figure out what causes it.

Yeah thats my problem, when I click on the .exe file I dont see properties show up in the drop-down at all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Maybe join the Discord then and DM me and I can help you troubleshoot.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
A small but very important patch has been deployed that hopefully eliminates the periodic freezing issue due to disabling of a looping music script that I think may have been causing the problem. All other changes were relatively small but this patch should be downloaded immediately for that reason alone. I'm not updating the KNOWN BUG section yet though, because due to the nature of the bug being infrequent and unpredictable, I'm not 100% certain it is gone yet. The main page's download link has been updated accordingly.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I guess we'll find out if someone goes into the generator room in the mines for the first time if they started playing the other day.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jul 8, 2021
Hey, it's Hi from the discord and I hate my pokecommunity name lol. Anyways, since I've beaten the game now, if you are looking to play a well, polished out fan game with a different twist on the old 8 gyms and elite 4 getup, then this game is for you. I initially downloaded the game expecting it so be one of those average games that I don't hate but i also don't really like but boy was I wrong. The regional forms blew me away and the fact that you can choose from all the starters with completely different abilities then normal is really cool as well. I honestly could not put this game down and it was a well spent 30 hours of solid gameplay. Really looking forward to the post game and what it has to offer because so far, this game is for sure in my top 5 favorite fangames to date.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Thank you for the review, Hi!

Another patch 1.0.5 has gone live with fixes on bugs identified to date! Changelog and download link for Part 1 has been updated on the main post!

Last edited:
Years
Does the game have mkxp support? Since Reborn got one and seeing this runs on the same engine, it got me curious. If not is there a fast-forward button of some sorts?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hi there!
Unfortunately, there is no MKXP support right now. It's not high on the list of priorities, but if you want a native speed up, I recommend using Cheat Engine. The speed up button that I used to have seemed to cause some crashing so I'm still doing some testing before re-enabling that native speed up button.
Thanks!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
A new patch 1.0.6 has gone live with more changes. Changelog and download link for Part 1 has been updated on the main post!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
After a month-long public beta, the main game is officially released. The changelog and download link for Part 1 has been updated on the main post.

Post-game and additional legendary side quests will be released over the coming months but the main game is now officially available!

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
Hey I have quick Question where do you need to go to continue the story?

Back