• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
That depends on where are you right now. (Also feel free to join the Discord if you want some immediate help!)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
If you just arrived in Amberforge City, you need to go north to Route 103 to speak to Soul Keeper Emil.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
oops this is my fault im super sorry i finished the story im just asking where do you go next like the future. im sorry if it confusing

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
If you have finished the game already, then you are done the main game. The post-game will come out in the future.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I'm going to guess your Windows Defender is popping up with a warning? It's because the Game.exe icon is a custom icon, I believe.

It is safe to run. After you download the package, feel free to scan it for viruses if you don't believe me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
There is an item called a "Linkstone" that can be "used" like any other evolution stone in the game on any mon that traditionally evolves by trade (e.g. Machamp, Trevenant). Likewise, any mon that needs to have a held item when trading can similarly have that item just be "used" on them (e.g. Scyther and Metal Coat).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Another small patch (v1.0.8) has been updated. Please check main post for updated download link and changelog.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Latest Patch v1.0.9 has gone live which should hopefully make the early game experience more enjoyable! Please check main post for updated download link and changelog as usual.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
With the last patch update (V1.0.9) i get the error message: Failed to load script. Looking closely i noticed that the new version only keep the Audio folder while the other folders are missing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I think I figured out the problem. I think there was an error where somehow the zip file didn't upload fully to Mediafire despite my zip file being the correct size before the upload. The file size was way too small.

I just went and re-uploaded Patch v1.0.9 again. Maybe try again now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Hello, I really like the concept of your game. I download it but I have a little problem, when I talk to my mum this message appear and block the game : Script "FileTests line 355: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Data/trainerstype.dat. Can you help me with that please ? :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Could I ask you to try redownloading the zip file and re-extracting it?

I believe I had made a mistake earlier when uploading that was missing some files.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
In Stonefall Cave with a full party that includes an egg, the game crash showing the next error message when i want to keep a new captured pokemon in my party and send the egg to the PC.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Hi,

I did some testing on this and it seems that this only happens when you swap out an egg with a gift Pokemon, as is the case with the Epoch Drowzee in Stonefall Cave. It doesn't appear to occur on my end if you are just catching wild Pokemon through normal means (i.e. with a Pokeball).

As this is a third party script that I was using, I've reached out to the developer to see if they have a solution, but in the meantime, I would recommend until I determine a fix for this to not swap out eggs from your party with gift Pokemon (you can still do so if you catch the Pokemon normally though). I will update the main post with a "known bugs" in the meantime.

Back