• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there no post-game as of now?

No, not yet. It is being worked on but not yet publicly released. Once you finish the game, you are done and there's no more content to complete. The most you can do is start a new run and take on a randomizer or mono-run challenge.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Thank you. I just recently beat the game and i have to say I loved the experience thank you for making this and good luck on future products.

Years
    • Seen today
    A note to say that Patch 1.54 has been released. Please navigate to the main post for latest change log and download links!

Years
    • Seen today
    i cant join discord ever time i try it fails

How many Discord servers are you a part of? The join link works for me and there are several others that have joined in the past few days. I've heard that sometimes if you have too many servers that you're a part of, it doesn't let you join until you leave some others.

do the gen 5 starters have megas dont see them on the wiki

Yes, they do have megas now. The wiki is not yet updated for the most recent additions.

Years
    • Seen today
    its says unable to accept invite

I'm sorry you're having issues with the Discord but I'm stumped as to what's going on. If you have more specific questions, feel free to post here and I'll try my best to get back to you. There are several others that have joined the Discord over the last few days without issue.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    Which Emulator works best? VisualBoy Advance Isn't working for some reason. Keeps saying "Unsupported file" for lots of these games.

Years
    • Seen today
    No one has reported that to me in the Discord yet. Do you have some other programs running in the background like an anti-virus or have an internet browser like Edge open? Do you have the speed up (activated using the "W" key) all the way up to the max? Because it can get a bit choppy, but shouldn't be producing massive amounts of lag.

These are things I've heard produces some slowness in the game, so not sure if any of that would help?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thought i'd drop by and ask on how the development of the postgame is coming along. I am quite eager to actually see how this game concludes since I thoroughly enjoyed the main story.

Years
    • Seen today
    Thought i'd drop by and ask on how the development of the postgame is coming along. I am quite eager to actually see how this game concludes since I thoroughly enjoyed the main story.

Thanks for your interest. The post game is complete and is being beta tested. It adds another entire region and about 10-15 hrs of content is my guess.

It will be out in about the next two weeks or so, most likely.

Years
    • Seen today
    Could you upload a screenshot of the map of the post game region?

I'm making a few adjustments to the map based on some private beta testing I've received, but if you go to Page 6 in the thread, one of the posts at the top give you a pretty decent idea of what to expect for the 2nd region. What that map is missing is a few side areas that I've since built and some additional small story zones, but there will be lots of content (almost as much as the main game) to sink your teeth into, and level cap goes up to 175 with the addition of region 2.

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for pointing out that post for me, I somehow skipped through it... Map looks nice. :) And with the level cap being so high, I am certain the game will be big enough. Can't wait to finally play it after it's done. You've done a great job on it!

Years
    • Seen today
    A quick note to let anyone browsing this thread or those patiently waiting that the post game officially releases May 24, 2021 !

Back