• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Online now
    Given that I've been working away for the last 8 months on building the post game and it is coming out within the next few days, I have just posted a couple screenshots to the main post from the new region that brings with it at least 10 hours more of content. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • A quick note to let anyone browsing this thread or those patiently waiting that the post game officially releases May 24, 2021 !

I am so excited for this you have no idea! Hands down one of the most fun fanmade games I have played in ages. If it's not a hassle, would you ever consider releasing a debug version which allows for natures, pokeballs, shiny forms and so forth to be edited? It's a feature that I have been enjoying in Pokémon Detergent (Unoffical difficulty mod of Insurgence).

Years
    • Online now
    I am so excited for this you have no idea! Hands down one of the most fun fanmade games I have played in ages. If it's not a hassle, would you ever consider releasing a debug version which allows for natures, pokeballs, shiny forms and so forth to be edited? It's a feature that I have been enjoying in Pokémon Detergent (Unoffical difficulty mod of Insurgence).

I myself was not considering creating a Debug version, mainly because I'm vaguely aware a third party had already made one for this game on the Reborn servers, if I recall correctly. I expect that third party will probably make a Debug version of the newest patch eventually when the post game is released, so there's no need for me to do it myself.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I myself was not considering creating a Debug version, mainly because I'm vaguely aware a third party had already made one for this game on the Reborn servers, if I recall correctly. I expect that third party will probably make a Debug version of the newest patch eventually when the post game is released, so there's no need for me to do it myself.

Very much hyped and refreshing this thread periodically.

Years
    • Online now
    After 8 months of hard work and a lot of help from my wonderful Discord mods, helping to test, I am pleased to announce that The Post Game is now LIVE !

I wouldn't have been able to get here without the help of a fantastic community of people contributing their time to help me bug fix, provide feedback and help me design all these extra regional variants. I hope everyone takes their time to enjoy the post game.

Check the main post for latest links and full changelog on what has changed.

Years
    • Online now
    Hey I have a quick question where you go to start the post game thank you.

If you chose to go to the future, go to Sirius City. You will receive a phone call.
    If you chose to not go to the future, go to Shaymin's Shrine which is along Route 103, north of Amberforge City.

Years
    • Online now
    I feel sheepish. Of course as soon as I release the post game patch, a few concerning bugs are identified. Some that affect post game content. For those of you that were starting a new save file, the Part 1 download file has been updated again. Please re-download from the main post.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Sorry to be that dude, but was the speed up button removed in the latest post-game release? I vaguely recall the alt key serving that purpose.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    Where do I go to get the 8th gym badge?

Not sure if you've been playing a different game here but as the previous poster mentioned, there's no gyms in this game. If you are looking for the next clearance level, the post game content patch was just released.

If you chose to go to the future, go to Sirius City. You will receive a phone call.
    If you chose to not go to the future, go to Shaymin's Shrine which is along Route 103, north of Amberforge City.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That's what I meant sorry, clearance level.
    I went to both of those places but nothing happened

Years
    • Online now
    That's what I meant sorry, clearance level.
    I went to both of those places but nothing happened

The only other thing I can think of is that you haven't actually got your second starter from the lab. After the events at Icemist and the cut scene, you wake up in Lilypad, and there you gotta go to the lab to choose to go to the future or not. Have you done that part yet?

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Just finished the post game wow it the best post game I ever played it I like everything about your game it nothing to dislike about it in my option thanks you very much for this awesome game I enjoy playing it a lot.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yea I did that part. Maybe I missed something else? I don't know.
    perhaps i'll just start a new go and see what happens :)
    Thanks anyway

Years
    • Online now
    Just finished the post game wow it the best post game I ever played it I like everything about your game it nothing to dislike about it in my option thanks you very much for this awesome game I enjoy playing it a lot.

Glad you enjoyed it !

Yea I did that part. Maybe I missed something else? I don't know.
    perhaps i'll just start a new go and see what happens :)
    Thanks anyway

The only other thing I can suggest is that you join the Discord and send me your save file as I might be able to investigate where you are and why you're not able to progress.

Years
    • Online now
    I have just updated a small bug-fixing patch reflecting some immediate issues identified. There's nothing absolutely critical contained in this, so please check main post and changelog so you know what you're downloading.

Back