• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    The problem is that i dont have a discord nor know how to send this ( not very tech savy ) if theres isnt anyother way to fix it, i guess ill wait till the patch is out. ( love the game btw )

I will update the game either today or tomorrow that removes the Girafarig. You will need to download the part 1 again and follow the instructions on how to download a patch on the main post. I will post here when there is a new patch available

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    I will update the game either today or tomorrow that removes the Girafarig. You will need to download the part 1 again and follow the instructions on how to download a patch on the main post. I will post here when there is a new patch available

ok. Thanks alot, btw love the game, very thick plot, twist and the regional design are very good the sceptile line are the best so far

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2023
    I might need a little clarification here... You can't fully scroll between all pockets because some items are meant to not be used in battle so they are "greyed out".

i might have to look at it closely again but i just want to be sure i can access pokeballs in wild battles without having to scroll to it before battle, while at the same time not be stuck on the pokeball pocket if im fighting a important boss battle.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    when will the patch be upload?

A new patch 2.0.4 has been uploaded to the main post. Please follow download instructions on the main post on how to update.

is the download still working? I tried just now for both part 1 and 2 but it just shows a blank mediafire page for me

Unsure why you are getting this issue. I click on Mediafire and it opens the download link without issue. Perhaps you have some sort of security that is preventing you from accessing the download page? Try a different browser?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hello guys im getting an error when im batteling with emil if i kill the enemy it doesnt go further can someone help me with this?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I assume this is the battle with the Mega Girafarig in the Realm of Greed. If so, pls redownload the game as there is a new patch that has fixed this issue.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hello, I have a quick question regarding the game. What's the earliest possible place to get a Dragon Scale ? I want to evolve by Seadra. I'm at
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Hello, I have a quick question regarding the game. What's the earliest possible place to get a Dragon Scale ? I want to evolve by Seadra. I'm at
    Spoiler:

Diadem Village Pokemon Centre 2nd floor has a vendor that sells all Evo items, incl. Dragon Scales.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

also how can i get the epoch amaura and epoch kabuto

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Spoiler:

You can get Epoch Amaura and Epoch Kabuto through mining for fossils, through the fossil lady in Diadem village, and then I believe there is also an NPC in the Umbaru Encampment (post game) that gives you a choice of the Epoch Kabuto or Epoch Aerodactyl fossils. I believe Epoch Amaura's fossil appears in Mt. Diadem too. That's just off the top of my head too... there might be other places.

You can also buy any of them direct in the Oceanview Black Market. There's plenty of places to get it from.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    Hi I'm a huge fan of the game and I've played all the way till postgame. Anyways I've been playing on Android with Joiplay and every time I go to the certain city in the postgame it blacks out for 3 minutes, says its not working and then works again. Idk 8f it's a bug or Joiplay acting stupid but I'd appreciate any suggestions on fixing it. Thx.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Joiplay is not officially supported. That bug does not appear anywhere on the PC version as far as I'm aware so I unfortunately can't help with this. It must be a Joiplay bug, but having said that, I am vaguely aware that it is possible to transition your save file (Game.rxdata) to a PC folder and continue playing on PC, so that you don't have to start over. I don't know how Joiplay actually works to provide more support beyond that. In the Discord though, there are a couple of people that have managed to get it working with Joiplay that might be able to share their wisdom?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    Thanks for the info but unfortunately I don´t have a PC and have to use Joiplay and other apps to play pokemon fangames. If there are any recommendations for other android RPG supporters I´d appreciate any feedback or anything like that from anybody who is good with games on android. It happened with other pokemon games so I understand it's a problem with Joiplay. I´ll try and come back to post-game on a later date or whenever I get a laptop or PC for any occasion. Great game though and I love the mix of story as well as art. Shinies as well are amazing and fresh.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    the game is amazing and i love it but i have a couple of questions 1) where can i get exp share 2) what is the best way to get heart scales in the game?
    keep up the good work

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    the game is amazing and i love it but i have a couple of questions 1) where can i get exp share 2) what is the best way to get heart scales in the game?
    keep up the good work

The exp all will be given at clearence lv 5 and as far as i know there is no "best" way to get heart scale, they are scatter everywhere and i uess do some specific side quest. i dont quite remember which but u can check it on the wiki

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    does anyone know where i can get a epoch shellos the goodra variant to be more specific (dragon/normal). on the wiki, i see that they spawn at night in Umbaru jungle but when i checked encounter it doesnt show up.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    does anyone know where i can get a epoch shellos the goodra variant to be more specific (dragon/normal). on the wiki, i see that they spawn at night in Umbaru jungle but when i checked encounter it doesnt show up.

The Goodra variant of Epoch Shellos appears only in certain parts of the Umbaru Jungles. There are multiple parts to the jungles so keep looking.

As for the heart scale question, you can check the Quest Rewards.txt reference file in your download package as it tells you what side quests give you heart scales. The other way is by farming Luvdisc as they sometimes spawn with heart scales on them.

Back