• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    My sister's older than that, so I can't say the 'o' word... Or my sister would come in here and kill me. And we don't want that, right? *thinks* Wait, don't answer that xD.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Wally Picture *saves*

Luxray + Green ? BLECH! Luxray are cool but ugly. I'm going PokeHunting in Sinnoh. Darwin needs some help getting rid of these guys. -Begins DNA Resequenceing- -shot-

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    500th post~!

Wally Picture *saves*

Luxray + Green ? BLECH! Luxray are cool but ugly. I'm going PokeHunting in Sinnoh. Darwin needs some help getting rid of these guys. -Begins DNA Resequenceing- -shot-

Luxray looks better from the sides than from the front. :< It's one of my favorite Pokemon, though.

I think Pearl or Berlitz would be better suited for a Luxray. :S And yeah, I don't like some of the 4th generation designs either. -shudders-

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Nah, I have 4 boxes of Eevee... 3 boxes male... :P
    I'm working on the girls... I SHALL HAVE AN EEVEE ARMY THAT WILL TAKE OVER THE INTERNET!!! *evil laughter*

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    I like the desings of the 4 generation of pokemon o and why can't you see green with Electivire when you see him with Machamp and Porigon-2(pero Porigon2 is so cool)man Green with Electivire he will be so cool althouth he allready is snow happy birth day turning 18 is the best

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I like the desings of the 4 generation of pokemon o and why can't you see green with Electivire when you see him with Machamp and Porigon-2(pero Porigon2 is so cool)man Green with Electivire he will be so cool althouth he allready is snow happy birth day turning 18 is the best
    Because Gary has an Electrivire, and Green =/= Gary Oak. Soooo, unless you want Red to catch a Gliscor and the 3 starters of Sinnoh.... :P

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Lance a-ah
    Savior of the Pokemon
    Lance
    He'll kill everyone of us
    Lance
    He's a homocidal maniac
    Lance
    King of the crazies
    He'll kill everyone of us
    Stand against all humanity
    He'll smite with a mighty hand
    Every man every woman
    Every child-he's crazy
    Lance
    Just a man
    With an over-sized cape
    Nothing but a man
    But he can never fail
    No-one but the demented at heart
    May find the Golden Legendary Pokeman

8D That's full of win.

O_O
    What the heck did Baa told you...? *glares at Baa* Viridianshipping is Yellow+Silver.... >.>

Heeeeeeeeeeey.....Viridianshipping in ANIME verse is AshxMewto. MANGA verse, it's YellowxSilver. BAA IS NEVER WRONG~! 8D *rides away on Jun's back, laughing*

If you can change the character's pokemon, what would they be?
    Green. Must. Get. A. Mareep.

Because the combination is just ridiculous. He wouldn't know what to know with such a cute, fluffy Pokemon. What would make me laugh. And squee because of the overdosis cuteness. (Favourite character + favourite Pokemon = WIN.)

So, yeah. Mareep it is XD He wouldn't have a nickname though. And Green probably would train all the cuteness out of it till it's a creepy Fight Machine

I could totally be that Mareep. XD Seriously...Baa.Baa.Blackshep. 8D A Mareep is a lot darker than a pink Flaafy. XD

Off-topic: My last day as a kid. Tomorrow I'll be an adult. And you'll all have to be very~ polite to me XD

Yay~! Are you gonna buy taboo things, like lottery tickets, and p-- *is shot before she can finish*

OH SHI~! Inferno, you're turning 18 in a little more than a week! THAT MEANS I'M TURNING EIGHTEN IN A LITTLE MORE THAN A WEEK AND SIX MONTHS! *dies a little inside* D8 I dun wanna grow up~! *clings to Jun and her childhood*

I love Ampharos, I love Green, things I love go together xDD.
    I can't see him with an Electrivire or Luxray.

D< Baa hate Electrivire! BAA SMASH~!

D8< WHAAAAAAAAT~! I love Luxary~! I think Green would look good with a Luxray, since they are both BA. I think Luxray are cute...in vicious, Imgonnaeatyourface kinda way. *cuddles Blitz* Don't listen to him, baby...Mama still thinks you're adorable. :3

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    That song about Lance is awesome, November. >D

Heeeeeeeeeeey.....Viridianshipping in ANIME verse is AshxMewto. MANGA verse, it's YellowxSilver. BAA IS NEVER WRONG~! 8D *rides away on Jun's back, laughing*

Ash x Mewtwo? O.O

How ... disturbing.

D< Baa hate Electrivire! BAA SMASH~!

I took a drink of water, and then I sprayed it all over my dad's laptop when I got to "BAA SMASH~!" XDDD

I don't like Electrivire either. >.> It's just so ... ugly unappealing.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I like Elekid... Not Electrivire. Electrivire isn't that great.

I can see a battle...

Jun: Go, BAA! *Baa pops out of PokeBall* Use Baa Smash!
    Baa: *uses Baa Smash*
    Random Voice: IT'S A ONE HIT KO!

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

I can see Green with an Electivire. Just because Gary has one doesn't really matter....Red has pikachu like Ash.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Electivire isn't my favorite either....but when I need an electric type, I try and get one.
    (Still trying to find an electrizer on Platinum ">>.)

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    *coos to Rai* Don't worry, Rai, you're adorable. xD. Rai's my Luxray.

...Rai is my trainers name. XD Short for Raine...I always name my game characters Rai, for some reason. XD

I took a drink of water, and then I sprayed it all over my dad's laptop when I got to "BAA SMASH~!" XDDD

I don't like Electrivire either. >.> It's just so ... ugly unappealing.

XD I try... XD

I'm vain when choosing my Pokemon...I only choose ones that I think are cute. XD

I can see a battle...

Jun: Go, BAA! *Baa pops out of PokeBall* Use Baa Smash!
    Baa: *uses Baa Smash*
    Random Voice: IT'S A ONE HIT KO!

I want to be used by Jun. *is shot mulitple times* Gah, I'm so pervy today! D< ...But seriously. XD If I was a pokemon, I would probably be a Fire/Dark or Fire/Flying type, because those are the two elements I get the most on quizzes. I'M A FIRECRACKER, YEAH! 8D

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I'm vain when choosing my Pokemon...I only choose ones that I think are cute. XD

You probably wouldn't like my current team. Infernape, Scizor, Toxicroak, Electabuzz, Tropius, and Walerin.... Not very cute....

If I had an electrizer in my Japanese pearl or diamond, I could trade it....But I don't. And I'm not sure if I can trade with my english one. Oog. I wish I had one, then my team is complete!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back