• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I didnt mean i was going to huny Luxray! I have one too! -points @ Luxor- Yes I named my Luxray too...

I am hunting Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Electrivire, Magmortar, Cherim, etc.

I have an Ampharos for competitive battling baa! -pets Amp-

Now, I'm off! Dragonair! EXTREMESPEED!!! -zips off-

Years
    Yikes. Lots of quoting to do.

I HAS SURVIVED THE FIRST WEEK OF HOMESCHOOL! It'll only get easier from here... phew... *passes out again into Silver's arms*

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SILVER IS SUCH AND EMO bleahhhhhhhh anyway hello girls hey wing like your theme about the third real king
    Will you just let the emo thing go already?! I lost count of how many times we tell you Silver's not emo. And I'm too tired to rant. ...Wow, we've gotten mighty egotistical lately, haven't we?

Oh, and Lil' Wayne.. is a creep -.-;;; You're really not missing anything. But I'm surprised you didn't know him. I thought America was all about hiphop XD)
    I have strange tastes in music. And I don't know any hip-hop bands. At all. I do live in America, but I'm not technically American, I guess.

sirboulevard said:
    -catches Masa- Its ok, I used to be there too. You learn more through homeschooling, but you're more tired and lonely. Ask your parents if you can go back to real school.
    Well, it's only the first week that's supposed to be hard. Because I'm still adapting and I haven't gotten all teh supplies I need yet.
    And I don't really want to go back to regular school. The reason I'm being homeschooled in the first place is because my school wasn't challenging enough...and they won't let me take higher-level work or anything. They want all the students to go at the same pace. @_@
    I'm lonely either way, so it really doesn't matter.

sirboulevard said:
    We're still here Chamo! am i playing save the girls today?
    It's your lucky day~ -shot- Gold envies you.

sirboulevard said:
    Has you ego gotten even larger Red? I'm gonna call you Red Jester until you chill out.
    Hey, you's got it all wrong! I'm teh jester around here. If King was a jester, it'd just be an insult. >:

Snoaz said:
    Off-topic: My last day as a kid. Tomorrow I'll be an adult. And you'll all have to be very~ polite to me XD
    18 really isn't that old. ^^ It seems that's more or less the age of everyone around here. Which really makes me feel little. x_x

Speaking of which, I just realized my birthday is coming up. Not exactly soon, but close enough to announce. xD

So, looks like y'all have been busy, hm? :0

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    you know i can see redsan witha gliscor gliscor looks cool and its a great defense pokemon too i use it in competitive play a lot off times and masachi i'm not egoist i just got a little to arrogant

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Off-topic: My last day as a kid. Tomorrow I'll be an adult. And you'll all have to be very~ polite to me XD

Everyone is so old here, I may be the youngest, aside from Masa who's four.XD

Um I've asked this before but what is SilverxPlatina?

Years
    Ruby-Chan said:
    Everyone is so old here, I may be the youngest, aside from Masa who's four.XD
    The four-year-old thing is King's fault. -cough- Anyways, just how old are you, exactly? As far as I know, I'm the official baby of the club seeing that MountainRed disappeared. (No harsh feelings to anyone older than 16. You're only old compared to me an' Ruby-Chan, I guess.)

Ruby-Chan said:
    Um I've asked this before but what is SilverxPlatina?
    As for the Silver x Platina question, Boulevard and I were coming up with names for teh ship about thirty or forty pages ago, but I don't think we came to a consensus. :/

red king said:
    you know i can see redsan witha gliscor gliscor looks cool and its a great defense pokemon too i use it in competitive play a lot off times and masachi i'm not egoist i just got a little to arrogant
    ...You can say that again. -.- *cough*

Slow evening. D: ...We need a new topic.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    The four-year-old thing is King's fault. -cough- Anyways, just how old are you, exactly? As far as I know, I'm the official baby of the club seeing that MountainRed disappeared. (No harsh feelings to anyone older than 16. You're only old compared to me an' Ruby-Chan, I guess.)

I'm 13 and what do you mean that was King's fault, how old are you anyway?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    As for the Silver x Platina question, Boulevard and I were coming up with names for teh ship about thirty or forty pages ago, but I don't think we came to a consensus. :/

...You can say that again. -.- *cough*

Slow evening. D: ...We need a new topic.
    Thats right we never finished that... Ok, that's our topic for today. What do we call the Silver X Platina ship?

I propose "ShinyGreyShipping"

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    You probably wouldn't like my current team. Infernape, Scizor, Toxicroak, Electabuzz, Tropius, and Walerin.... Not very cute....

If I had an electrizer in my Japanese pearl or diamond, I could trade it....But I don't. And I'm not sure if I can trade with my english one. Oog. I wish I had one, then my team is complete!

...Nope, don't like that at all. XD I like Scizor, and Tropius and Infernape aren't bad...My party is Aki, my Typhlosion; Blitz, my Luxray; Kain, my Lucario; Celia, my
    Gardevior; Lenore, my Flygon; and Tear, my Floatzel. 8D

I'm pretty sure you could probably trade them with your DP games...but don't quote me on that. XD I don't see why not.

Well, it's only the first week that's supposed to be hard. Because I'm still adapting and I haven't gotten all teh supplies I need yet.
    And I don't really want to go back to regular school. The reason I'm being homeschooled in the first place is because my school wasn't challenging enough...and they won't let me take higher-level work or anything. They want all the students to go at the same pace. @_@
    I'm lonely either way, so it really doesn't matter.

MASA~! *hugs* Stop being lonely. D< You have us~! 8D And we love you in all your cereal-box beating craziness. :3 If you want, all of us should take a crazy road trip to your house...wont that be fun to explain to your parents!

And~! To keep me on topic...

100 Reasons to Love Silver ! :

1. Silver, I am your father!: He's the Luke Skywalker of PokeSpe!
    2. Blondes are dumb, brunnetes are smart, and redheads are... hot!: He has lond wavy crimson hair, nuff said.
    3. Any boy who's man enough to cry in front of people is fine with me. :3
    4. "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HER!"
    5. His boots are SA-WEET! 8D
    6. Silver eyes~! 8D They are so cool.
    7. Is there a category for all around adorableness? Silver would win for the guys.
    8. Thieving is sexy~! Just ask Phantom Skye. XD
    9. He's so pair-able. XD Poor boy, everyone wants a piece of him...Perfect for (crack) shippings.
    10. People are suckers for sob stories: He was kidnapped when he was 2 and live most of his life alone and on the road without friends thus guaranteeing a tragic childhood to ruin his life and to enrich ours
    11. The drama.
    12. The cool 'I don't care' attitude
    13. Son of Tha Boss.
    14. Sibling (as good as) of Blue.
    15. Rival of Green. You know in what way.
    16. Adopted child of pedophile Pryce
    17. Best friend~ of Lance XD Or more. Cough crackshippings cough.
    18. The TR outfit.
    19. He's coolx100
    20. HE IS TO CUTE!
    21.HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE IS NOT NICE WITH GOLD!
    22. HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE IS WITH BLUE! Ò_O
    23. HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE BEATS UP GREEN!
    24. HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HIS ONE EYE IS COVERT BY HIS HAIR!
    25. HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HIS EYES SHINES SO SILVERY!
    27. HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE IS CUTE!
    28. HE IS SO CUTE WHEN HE BATTLES!
    29. HE IS SO FULL OF KAWAIINESS!
    30. Because Silver is hated on a lot. That's 10000000 reasons to Silver.
    31. Everyone loves long hair on guys.
    32. All he wants is a happy family~! Even after all the crap he's been through, he still has hope~! <3
    33. He made/bought Blue's FRLG outfit! That's so sweet~!
    34. Speaking of Blue's FRLG outfit, he also told her that she would look gorgeous! He knows how to treat a lady! ;3
    35. He kinda tried to protect Yellow in FRLG. Which, is also cute.
    36. PONYTAIL, FTW~! He hasn't had one yet, but he looks adorable with one. <3
    37. His and Green's interaction in FRLG at the end~! So cute! <3
    38. Speaking of Green...even when he was going to be arrested and his best friend was kinda lost in a void, he still took it like a man! That's kickass.
    39. The acknowledgeing his father scene~! <3
    40. He has an awesome Sneasel. :3
    41. The thief-ninja way he nabbed his Totodile was epic.
    42. Come to think of it, his whole Pokemon team is epic.
    43. Because he's the Trader!
    44. Because he just deserves to be loved! D<
    45. He is so cuuuuute when he blushes.
    46.He looks so adorable when he was young :3
    47. He has handkerchiefs with his name on it.
    48. He looks good in every ouftit. Priest, knight, maid, TR grunt.. you name it, he takes on the costume XD
    49. When Blue tried to teleport him away from the Mask of Ice battle, he came back anyways to help her! So chivalrous!
    50. Speaking of that scene, it's all around adorable. :3
    51. Speaking of speaking of that scene, even though he was injured, he flipping hitch-hiked a ride on Lugia to fight whats-his-name! He's a real man! XD

52. He got to ride on Entei~! 8D
    53. They way he completely blew off Gold in the beginning is priceless.

I SHALL FINISH THIS LIST BY MYSELF IF I HAVE TO~!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    how about "platashipping" Plata means silver in spanish and seeing that platina allmost sounds like silver in spanish

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Ok, so current choices are:
    ShinyGrey Shipping
    HomelessrichShipping
    PlataShipping

Am I missing any?

EDIT: My personal Team is Typhlosion (Ty); Dragonair, Scizor (Skye), Lapras (Lapis), Ampharos (Amphy or Amp for short), and a shiny Umbreon (aka Umbre)

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    ...Nope, don't like that at all. XD I like Scizor, and Tropius and Infernape aren't bad...My party is Aki, my Typhlosion; Blitz, my Luxray; Kain, my Lucario; Celia, my
    Gardevior; Lenore, my Flygon; and Tear, my Floatzel. 8D

I'm pretty sure you could probably trade them with your DP games...but don't quote me on that. XD I don't see why not.

I wanted a pokemon team that was different from pokemon I usually liked to train....Except for Infernape, I always use Infernape!!! Cool team, by the way!

I probably could trade, but I have yet to recieve an electrizer for my electabuzz! I'll action replay to get one if I have to!
    I want to complete my team so I can destroy my friend in battle! Fufufu!!!

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I like PlataShipping as well...

My team is Infernape (Char), Torterra (Forrest), Manaphy, Lucario (Anthony), Gengar, and Raichu (Ace). But I'm switching the last 3 to Luxray (Rai), Absol (Shadow), and Glaceon (Mamoru).

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Fire-Type Starters FTW! *Ty: BAKPHOON! (Agreement)*

Ok, PlataShipping does sound good. King, you said it sounds like Silver in Spanish, what word is that?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well mi team in diamon was Torterra,Snorlax(Relax),Ambipom(Pomo),Flotzel(Zelphy),Luxray,Staraptor(Star) that was my team when i first beat the game then i got my Charizard and every pokemon i play with in competitive play. Silver means Plata in spanish ans Platina means Platino in spanish too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back