• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm? I'm Blue? Please explain, I'm curious.

Yeah, can you [Saber] please explain how I'm Cynthia? I'm still curious. It's not a bad thing honestly. But I know who'd be perfect for Emerald!

Emerald = chanchimi XD

IDK, just a thought ><'

Of the 14 main PokeSpecial characters (I'm including Wally to make it even ^^), which share similar personalities?

This is just for myself, to see if people agree with my thoughts XD

Red & Gold
    Green & Crys
    Blue & Platina
    Yellow & Ruby
    Silver & Wally (the misfits; they have their own unique personalities ^^)
    Sapphire & Pearl
    Emerald & Dia (due to the fact Emerald sleeps wherever the heck he wants XD)

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I'm never in any of these kind of topics anymore :(
    But anyways...Which member of the club represents each Character the best?

I actually don't know, really!

And I've been beaten by Dai with the scans of Vol.29! But that's ok, I can always scan other parts when I get it, either today or tomorrow. But while I'm at it, thank you Dai for those scans ^^!

EDIT: Oh, I'm Emerald! Yes, I can totally see that!

大誤算

Daigosan
    Years
    Aaaaaaaaaaah! I just saw these! I'm so happy!

Which member of the club represents each Character the best?
    Red-Um...?
    Green-Mitchman is
    Blue-Saber
    Yellow-Masa
    Gold-Someone might get offended
    Silver-Red KingLol! Faf! Rofl! *Laughs evily*
    Crys-Snoaz
    Ruby-Pikataro
    Sapphire-Sunny
    Emerald-?
    Dia-Me
    Pearl-Dai
    Platina-?

I don't mind being Pearl!!! In fact I'm ecstatic to be Pearl <3

I decided to write this list on which fanclub member's personalities match PokeSpecial characters.

Red- Red King of course
    Green- Boulevard, Serious and kind of intimidating
    Blue- Masa
    Yellow- Netto Azure

Gold- well, Gold represents the perverted Fanboy/girlism than just one person
    Silver- Splatty. *Misses her*
    Crystal- Cyan

Ruby- Knight of Three
    Sapphire- Sunnybeam
    (Skipping Emerald)

Dia- Lazy and loves food? Me.
    Pearl- Mitchman
    Platina- Snoaz

Lance- Daigo
    Cynthia-Pikataro

Hope you guys liked that.

D: But I'm nothing like Lance...for one, I'm not a pedophile *shot*

Mmmkay guys, some trivial pieces of information you might be interested in (possibly for future arc?)

Spoiler:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Me green? HOly crap thats a lie. If training was my favorite thing i wouldnt have beaten shinnohs E4 with a level 50 team XD
    Red-King obviously
    Blue -Saber maybe?
    Yellow-Sunnybeam. So bright and cheery.
    Green-Dunno but definetly not Dai.
    Gold:Self improvising stupid thickhead with a touch of pervertedness for hot dex holders and leaders with gambling pokemon. A winner is ME.
    Silver-Oh god strangely i figure Dai a silver type person.
    Crys-Dunno this one.
    Ruby-Ruby_kun
    Sapphire-Pikataro(hmm maybe we could have rubytaro shipping XD)
    Emerald-No comment

Years
    Morning, y'all~

GunSaberSeraph said:
    I decided to write this list on which fanclub member's personalities match PokeSpecial characters.
    Red- Red King of course
    Green- Boulevard, Serious and kind of intimidating
    Blue- Masa
    Yellow- Netto Azure

Gold- well, Gold represents the perverted Fanboy/girlism than just one person
    Silver- Splatty. *Misses her*
    Crystal- Cyan

Ruby- Knight of Three
    Sapphire- Sunnybeam
    (Skipping Emerald)

Dia- Lazy and loves food? Me.
    Pearl- Mitchman
    Platina- Snoaz

Lance- Daigo
    Cynthia-Pikataro

Hope you guys liked that.
    Lulz. I think you got me right. xD I apparently remind a lot of people of Blue. Even my little brother, which is good. >D I guess if you make Blue a yaoi fan girl, then you have my personality! 8D -shot-

And I just noticed you described Boulevard as intimidating. That made me laugh for no reason. XD

大誤算 said:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyways, yay, new PokeSpe video! I just noticed. Looks like they finally finished the Mirumo de Pon parody! 8D Silver looks so cute in the beggining. >< And Green actually looked cute in the ending.

Also, there's a forty-three second video which has the PokeSpe characters dancing teh Haruhi dance. XD It should be colored. o3o

Baa, teh fan art is so cute. Green wearing the fluffeh coat is my favorite. X3

The club is very active this morning. ^.^

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Spoiler:

COMMENTS IN BOLD, FOR THERE IS MUCH TO COMMENT UPON~

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Yeah, can you [Saber] please explain how I'm Cynthia? I'm still curious. It's not a bad thing honestly. But I know who'd be perfect for Emerald!

You told me your team in Platinum once and it seemed powerful, like Cynthia's.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Red: red king, obviously
    Green: I'd say sirboulevard ^^
    Blue: Idk why, but I'd say Masa would work XD
    Yellow: -Me-

Gold: Mitchman Is
    Silver: Gallade, perhaps?
    Crystal: Splatty :3

Ruby: Ruby-Kun or Knight of Three
    Sapphire: Sunnybeam Chamo-chan ><'
    Emerald: chanchimi, definitely

Dia: GunSaberSeraph
    Pearl: ArmyGuy0628
    Platina: Baa, maybe? Idk about Platina. OK, maybe Netto or Snoaz, the other people I forgot XD

Edit:

You told me your team in Platinum once and it seemed powerful, like Cynthia's.

Ah ^^ But I named my Torterra Ruby. And my Chansey Blue Well, I did pwn her level 62 Garchomp with my Gastrodon when it was level 47. And it was pwned in one hit when it had full HP X_X But yeah, that's another story.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Platina- Snoaz

What is Platina like? I only know that's she's rich... And I'm definitely not like that Unfortunatly, I must say XD Cause I'd buy all the manga three times again ^_^

... D: Crystal? I'm that serious am I?

Least I can go catch any pokemon I want, right? xD;

Crystal is awesome, it's a compliment~! People must get to see the awesomeness of her ><

Thank you, on both accounts! I'm happy to be back. <3

I could try to sketch something rough out. It might be a bit until I get them up here (boo time constraints), but still, it sounds fun. Also -- what should I call you, Snoaz? Your full username, Sno, or something else?

Well, I like the entire series overall, so it's really hard to pick a single favourite character. They've all got a lot I like about them. I think I'm a little more partial to Blue, but I really do love them all. As for shipping, I have a fair amount of them, but I try not to be pushy or make them my main focus…I do think they're adorable, though.

Hidden list to save space. =)
    Spoiler:

How about you, what are some of your favourite pairings?

You can call me just Snoaz! Or Sno, that sounds kinda cute. <3 Whatever way you want. Me? Yes, there IS a shipping I kinda like. Not like I got a birthday cake from it. Or are dreaming about it. Or drive my family crazy talking 24/7 about it. Not at all.

Okay, I did get an Oldrival cake on my eighteenth birthday XD And yes, I drive everyone crazy with it. And yes, I am having dreams about it. And YES, I am a seriously obsessed Oldrivalshipper.

Plus, I love Green. ^.^ That's all you need to know! :D

But I do love everyone, just like you. Everyone is amazing in his or her own way! :D

8D I love you so much, Dai~! <3 Thanks so much! <3 <3 <3

Spoiler:

O_____________________________________________o

Wha....what?

Baa likes Ruby a little? A LITTLE?! D8 NUH-UH! No way. Ruby's my favorite PokeSpe guy, second favorite Pokemon character overall! He's beaten out only by Jun! I have SEVEN HUNDRED FANARTS of the guy saved on my computer (not counting the 700 Franticshipping ones)! I love the R/S arc because of him, and I plan on buying the R/S arc and Volume 28 in the near future because of him!

Baa does not LIKE Ruby. Baa ADORESLIKEOMGLOVELOVELOVES Ruby. 8D The only reason I don't fangirl cling to him is because I love Franticshipping too much! If Sapphy wasn't there, I'd be all over Ruby like mold on a wet piece of bread. 8D Besides...Silver's much more fun to fangirl-cling to. >3

Baa would be Gold. 8D Yay for pervy-ness!

Welcome back, Foxy! I haven't seen you in a while. :3

There is no topic right now, and I'm too lazy to make one. XD But instead, I'll bring some fanart!

XD I love this comic, especially this picture right hurr. 8D

Green can haz fluffy hat? :3

Since Gold was so epic in 29, here's a Gold fanart for you~!

Haha, thanks for clearing up how much you love Ruby XD I wasn't aware of that at all~! XD And fanart~! Me likes it! Especially Green. He looks ready to be cuddled :3 And I want to know HOW epic Gold was in volume 29 ><

No, you don't have to tell me, I'll be patient and wait till I get the volume myself ^^; Which will probably be in 2010 I'll just think somehting up myself then~! XD

Me green? HOly crap thats a lie. If training was my favorite thing i wouldnt have beaten shinnohs E4 with a level 50 team XD

You should be HONOURED that someone links you to Green! :O Man, that is... I mean, if I met someone how was even a little like Green... O.O You get the picture.

And training is fun :D Kinda. Most of the time XD I'm gonna beat the Elite Four with a Horsey XD It's fun to not let Pokemon evolve. I do sound like Yellow now. Not at all like Green XD Which remains me of that epic scene again~!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Did no one read mah list? I think i actually made a good one. I excluded the sinnoh dex holders due to me not knowing personalities.
    Red-King obviously
    Blue -Saber maybe?
    Yellow-Sunnybeam. So bright and cheery.
    Green-Dunno but definetly not Dai.
    Gold:Self improvising stupid thickhead with a touch of pervertedness for hot dex holders and leaders with gambling pokemon. A winner is ME.
    Silver-Oh god strangely i figure Dai a silver type person.
    Crys-Dunno this one.
    Ruby-Ruby_kun
    Sapphire-Pikataro(hmm maybe we could have rubytaro shipping XD)
    Emerald-No comment

Also hmm im thinking about posting my fanfic of me dreaming bout the manga and actually being in there waking up and finding myself with someones hat and a pokemon. Should i or no?

Years
    Now I feel lonely...nobody cares about me anymore D= *shot*
    Anyways...Those are some great scans...Vol 28? or 29? Lookin good...Just can't wait for the Chuang-Yi scans. ^_^ I'm too lazy to read Coronis' Summaries XD and 6 PAGES of replies. =P
    So what's up?

Years
    Hi!

Fwee, I figure that given I like Special so much I ought to join up here. *waves*

So can you guys list the usual Intro greeting answer list?

Is that a Death Note avie...I still need to read that manga...

How did you find out about PokeSpe? Whisch ship, chara, etc. do you like?

Wow so many new members....What happened to sir and the older members? =/

Edit: Whut? 7 Members online? =/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Fwee, I figure that given I like Special so much I ought to join up here. *waves*

Welcome~ I'm sure you'll like it here! All the club members are extremely hyper and protective of their bishies fun to be with and really nice!

So yeah, stay in topic and all will be swell~

Intro. greeting list? I don't remember getting one when I joined X_x

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm back with some scans! Not of the entire volume of course, but what I thought were the best bits ^^

Okay, as always, do not quote these pictures all the time ><

(And don't ask for the entire volume, I don't want to hurt my book further ><)

Spoiler:

Comments in BOLD.

I want the English versions...

Spoiler:

WAIT. EDIT.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A got a new PokeSpecial vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhV5Pco0aXg

I love that channel.
    SO DO I~

8D I love you so much, Dai~! <3 Thanks so much! <3 <3 <3

Spoiler:

O_____________________________________________o

Wha....what?

Baa likes Ruby a little? A LITTLE?! D8 NUH-UH! No way. Ruby's my favorite PokeSpe guy, second favorite Pokemon character overall! He's beaten out only by Jun! I have SEVEN HUNDRED FANARTS of the guy saved on my computer (not counting the 700 Franticshipping ones)! I love the R/S arc because of him, and I plan on buying the R/S arc and Volume 28 in the near future because of him!

Baa does not LIKE Ruby. Baa ADORESLIKEOMGLOVELOVELOVES Ruby. 8D The only reason I don't fangirl cling to him is because I love Franticshipping too much! If Sapphy wasn't there, I'd be all over Ruby like mold on a wet piece of bread. 8D Besides...Silver's much more fun to fangirl-cling to. >3

Baa would be Gold. 8D Yay for pervy-ness!

Welcome back, Foxy! I haven't seen you in a while. :3

There is no topic right now, and I'm too lazy to make one. XD But instead, I'll bring some fanart!

XD I love this comic, especially this picture right hurr. 8D

Green can haz fluffy hat? :3

Since Gold was so epic in 29, here's a Gold fanart for you~!
    Daawww~
    Remember, I is a chosen shippy fan too Baa~

And the fan art rules~

Somebody tell Pika why she didn't see this ><'

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't mind being Pearl!!! In fact I'm ecstatic to be Pearl <3

D: But I'm nothing like Lance...for one, I'm not a pedophile *shot*

Mmmkay guys, some trivial pieces of information you might be interested in (possibly for future arc?)

Spoiler:

Answers are in bold~

@ Netto Azure: ALOT OF STUFF is happening.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Hmm seeing as everyone has a bishie i declare mine to be wally. His breathing mecha suit is uber he has pokeball shooting wrist bands and he has a thumbaline sized roselia. And a flygon.

Years
    Eh sorry havs to log out now...

@chamo: EH...I'll have to read everything later then. =/
    @Pikataro: You know the unofficial Club intro list with the "Which ship, chara, volume, etc do you like?" I think it was WAAAYYY back in these club pages. ^___^

Damn can i own gold? If not mabye uh steven?

I want Gold too XD =P Anyways...Where are the old members and Owners?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back