• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Eh sorry havs to log out now...

@chamo: EH...I'll have to read everything later then. =/
    @Pikataro: You know the unofficial Club intro list with the "Which ship, chara, volume, etc do you like?" I think it was WAAAYYY back in these club pages. ^___^

I don't think I ever did that, though XD But I think everyone knows my opinions by now XD

Oh, I'd claim Ruby as my bishie, but I think he belongs to Baa... Maybe we could share him?

Years
    Is that a Death Note avie...I still need to read that manga...

Indeed it is. And do read it, it's fantastic. I recommend it highly.

How did you find out about PokeSpe? Which ship, chara, etc. do you like?

I'd known it existed for quite a while thanks to the magic of Bulbapedia, but had never really bothered to read it. It's not available in the UK, so I never would've seen it in physical form. However, one day earlier this year an online friend mentioned it, and I thought about looking for it online. I found it on MangaFox, and thus begins a love of the series.

As for ships... Well, I'm not entirely a supporter of the whole notion, really, but I'll go for the good ol' canon (is it truly canon, or just implicit?) pairing of Ruby and Sapphire.

And as for characters, I liked Ruby and Gold the most, with Green (the male one - I presume when we talk about Green here we mean the one who looks like Gary Oak, not Blue as translated by Viz, no?) waiting in the wings.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Mitchman Is said:
    If owned can i own uh the battle frontier dude?

You mean Scott?
    Spoiler:

Erebus said:
    I'll go for the good ol' canon (is it truly canon, or just implicit?) pairing of Ruby and Sapphire.

That's great, just like me. ^_^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    No one owns gold?! Good cause im his real life persona. ^_^
    Omg OMg OMG! I just reached the bestest part in the rs saga. Looking at them is the coolest thing ever. Ruby was so small but man so badass. Sapphire was ready for a wedding or something. I love it now!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Baa, permission to share Ruby with you ><' Please.

Otherwise, I'm claiming Courtney or Morty as my bishie XD I assume neither's taken?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Mitchman Is said:
    Omg OMg OMG! I just reached the bestest part in the rs saga. Looking at them is the coolest thing ever. Ruby was so small but man so badass.

That's what I really like about Ruby. At first I didn't, but after reading this part, and seeing the real Ruby made him so cool.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hmm? I'm Blue? Please explain, I'm curious.

I have no idea. I couldn't think of why, wait I know why! I saw your Youtube account and you subscribed to pspecialkawaii. I subscribed to this same person. Since we each subscribed we knew all the videos that she posted, and most of the time you posted the link to the video first. Soooooo you were Blue because you posted the link before me so you kind if "stoll" it(not really). (I just thought of that)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Woow, the club's busy! o_O

Fwee, I figure that given I like Special so much I ought to join up here. *waves*

Indeed it is. And do read it, it's fantastic. I recommend it highly.

I'd known it existed for quite a while thanks to the magic of Bulbapedia, but had never really bothered to read it. It's not available in the UK, so I never would've seen it in physical form. However, one day earlier this year an online friend mentioned it, and I thought about looking for it online. I found it on MangaFox, and thus begins a love of the series.

As for ships... Well, I'm not entirely a supporter of the whole notion, really, but I'll go for the good ol' canon (is it truly canon, or just implicit?) pairing of Ruby and Sapphire.

And as for characters, I liked Ruby and Gold the most, with Green (the male one - I presume when we talk about Green here we mean the one who looks like Gary Oak, not Blue as translated by Viz, no?) waiting in the wings.

Hi there! :D A new member again! We're going fast! I'm sure I'm gonna like you, cuz

1) You like Green (Good, good taste! XD)
    2) You like Death Note (Again, good taste)
    3) You live in the UK (Nothing to do with taste, but the best part XD)

And yes, Frantic is almost canon... but Marge and Wally are not dead yet, so who knows what's going to happen...? Till Sapphire slaughters them in the middle of the night

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I don't see why everyone thinks I'm like Ruby. I don't act girly, do I? Anyway if you knew me in real life you'd know that I'm not like that, If I'm really like that at all.

Years
    Hi there! :D A new member again! We're going fast!

Oh, don't give me all the credit. xD

I'm sure I'm gonna like you, cuz

1) You like Green (Good, good taste! XD)

Ooh, I'll have to find the poor excuse of a Green avatar I made.

2) You like Death Note (Again, good taste)

:D

3) You live in the UK (Nothing to do with taste, but the best part XD)

But of course!

And yes, Frantic is almost canon... but Marge and Wally are not dead yet, so who knows what's going to happen...? Till Sapphire slaughters them in the middle of the night

Ah, I wasn't quite sure if it was completely confirmed as per the last parts of the Emerald chapter, having read up to only Round 319, the early part of volume 28. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back