• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If your favorite PokeSpe pairs had a baby, what would their name(s) be?

Hmm. I don't have many favorite pairs...oh well. Interesting question. ^^;

Specialshipping: Definitely Orange. It would totally be a girl.. >:D

Feelingshipping: O___o; Wow. Um, I don't know. Lime, perhaps? It would be a boy..

Franticshipping: Wow. They'd probably have twins, a boy n' a girl. I can't think of a name, though.

SilverxBlue: Heheh. Umm, it'd be a girl. Sky! Oh, how random...

I can't get the Caramelldansen song out of my head. xD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    jajaja masachi y dance carremel dancing with my friends is fun

redxyellow:orange and a girl having the shape of her mther and the actitud of her father first pokemon and eevee
    greenxblue:a boy name lime or the color green and blue make being likes his mother
    goldxcrystal:boy name bronze uffffff serious but can be pervert in situations
    rubyxsaphire:twins name topaz and amber one boy and one girl boy like mom and girl like dad

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years

Special: Orange is WAY too predictable. So, for a girl it's Cerise and a boy... Alizarin!

Oldrival: I agree with Aqua and Lime.

MangaQuest: Quartz. Gold can be found on the quartz, which is a Crystal...

Frantic: Amethyst and a boy whose name I've forgotten...

And for fun,

Butt: A girl called Olive.

Oh God, I just imagined little Alizarin reading Face Down >.< Which never happened, but he thinks it did...

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
    Splatty, how on earth can wally ask yellow out?
    star, whats buttshipping.
    If your favorite PokeSpe pairs had a baby, what would their name(s) be? Please exclude homosexual pairings for obvious reasons.
    Special: .........um...a girl called.......I could explode if i think any more.
    frantic: triplets?Indigo (boy), scarlet(girl), Oliver(boy)
    Specialjewel:................................................A boy maybe.....I don`t know what to call him.......

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Fudge. I totally forgot ButtShipping.

Butt: I'm not sure if it would be a boy or a girl, but either way, he/she would be fiesty and his/her name would be Lenny.

I want to see Green, Silver, and Lance Caramelldansening. >:D

Funny images come to mind.

Splatty, how on earth can wally ask yellow out?

In my whacko fandomly inasane mind.

And Star, don't let that poor child read my mention of smut. D:

And I actually thought of a good sequel to Face Down...involving little August. And I'm still not sure of why I chose that name. It just sounds like a name a single mother would name her rape child.

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    If your favorite PokeSpe pairs had a baby, what would their name(s) be?[/B

Specialshipping: Orange, nuff said.

OldRivalshipping: Teal??Or Aquamarine?

Franticshipping: Twins, with the traded personality, hair color and and eyecolor.Girl will be Amethyst and boy Marble, or something like that.

ChosenShipping: Perhaps Sterling?Or maybe Argent?

And I actually thought of a good sequel to Face Down...involving little August. And I'm still not sure of why I chose that name. It just sounds like a name a single mother would name her rape child.
    August? Maybe you can name him Viol, it's french for rape.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years

Okay, it seems that we can not get rid of baby-topics...

Grantedshipping: Poor Yellow, get pregnant with sixteen A boy named Benjamin. That means 'Luck-child' <3
    Mangapokeshipping: A tomboyish girl named Kathryn. Like Captain Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek: Voyager.^^
    Healthshipping: They would not have a baby. This shipping is so innocent, they just would not touch each other. D:<

Innocence is my word of the month. :P

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    Healthshipping: They would not have a baby. This shipping is so innocent, they just would not touch each other. D:<
    Of course.

star, whats buttshipping.
    ButtShipping is GoldxBlue. Named due to... 'that' scene. It's my favourite jokey ship.

And Star, don't let that poor child read my mention of smut. D:
    Too late. I wanted him to read some form of alternate shipping story, but this story is just right to make him go spaz. I'm a literary sadist; I love torturing my little innocent characters. Why, from an old roleplay...

Spoiler:

Poor Ty...

Shirtless Red and Vee=FLIPPIN' AWESOME.

Actually... Alizarin, Quartz, and the Frantic boy are some of my OCs. Alizarin is somewhat brave, slightly sarcastic and an avid reader. Quartz at a glance is a gender-swapped Crystal, but is a closet perv (to his embarrassment). The Frantic boy is INSANE, prone to tacklehugging and attacking random people, but is also a mommy's boy.

And might I redirect your attention back to this?

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    If your favorite PokeSpe pairs had a baby, what would their name(s) be? Please exclude homosexual pairings for obvious reasons.
    Special: Orange. Or names like Crimson, Scarlet, Saffron....etc

OldRival: Twins. FTW. Aqua/Sky/Indigo for their daughter. who is totally like daddy. And her elder,protective, loving and cheerful big brother is...Lime. Harlequin. Shades of Green.

Frantic: Triplets. I wrote a fanfic about Ruby and Sapphire's kids. Eldest is a boy called Indigo, the middle child was Scarlet, the only girl, and the youngest triplet was Oliver. Indigo and Scarlet are the 'unbeatable double battle trio', and Oliver loves Pokemon Researching with grandpa Birch.

MangaQuest:Erm.....Gold...plus Crystal....Silva? After their dear buddy Silver of course.

Granted: Their son was called Wataru. His little sister was Saffrona. And they had a kid named Ruki.

Chosen: In my fanfic(I used to be a huge Chosenshipper) they had a girl. Her name was Aqua.

And Splatty...is the 'poor child' you're refering to my little brother? If yes, then let him be.
    and I would like a sequel to Face Down.
    and now....ADVERTISEMENT!
    Laiceps nomekop, laiceps nomekop, laiceps nomekop!
    I'll make a poster/trailer/banner for Laiceps Nomekop once Valentine's done with the drawing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Oh, come on. They'd at least have some fluff. And they'd be the relationship to say 'honey, I want a baby...' but of course you know they wouldn't get into all that stuff. They'd just create and wait.

Grantedshipping: Poor Yellow, get pregnant with sixteen A boy named Benjamin. That means 'Luck-child' <3

Thing is I've already screwed up...she's set as 21 in Face Down...however, I never mentioned the ages. So, I could switch it around whenever I feel like, if I write a sequel. >:D

MangaQuest:Erm.....Gold...plus Crystal....Silva? After their dear buddy Silver of course.

For a second, I thought you said 'dead buddy Silver'. D:

Too late. I wanted him to read some form of alternate shipping story, but this story is just right to make him go spaz. I'm a literary sadist; I love torturing my little innocent characters. Why, from an old roleplay...

Poor kid. And poor Ty.

August? Maybe you can name him Viol, it's french for rape.

Fudge. I hate everyone's knowledge of French. D:

BUt really. That's like just straight up naming your kid Rape, so I'm sticking with August.

Feeling: I forgot this one. Going with the canon from Face Down, Green would raise August with Yellow as if he were his own son. Without that canon, I don't even think they'd touch each other until they wanted a kid, with which their daughter is deemed Viridian.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Okay guys, I don't have problems with baby-topics or birds-and-bees stuff. But can we please get rid of this face down-rape child thing... It goes a little bit to far I think. IMO Reproduction and violence don't belong together. And when we talk about two people having a baby, then please because they both want each other and not that one forces the other...

I bring up a new topic now.
    We have summer break here in a few days, so:
    If you could go on vacation with your fav. PokeSpe character, where would you go and what would you do?

Years
    Granted: Their son was called Wataru. His little sister was Saffrona. And they had a kid named Ruki.

But... Wataru is Lance's name in Japanese. So it's like Lance the second! Teheheh. Lance Junior and Lance Senior....

And, yes, I agree with Valentine. You guys should be glad that my parents aren't reading this. ><;

f you could go on vacation with your fav. PokeSpe character, where would you go and what would you do?

It's already summer vacation where I live, but I'm not going anywhere 'cause I'm sick. DURING SUMMER. D: That's pathetic. Sigh..

But, if I wasn't sick, then I'd go on vacation with Green! :3 We'd go to a beach resort or something... where it's sunny and there's clear blue water and warm sand and seashells. And Green would be with me! *goes off to la-la-land*

Curse you, cold germs! D:<

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    f you could go on vacation with your fav. PokeSpe character, where would you go and what would you do?
    do i have to take one buecause i will go in a group with everyone exept silver and pearl because i sent the invitations to alaska jajajajaja. but in my group we will all go to puerto rico the land of beach and regeton and party like theres no tomorrow o and i get to se platina and blue in swimsuits jijjiijjijiji

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you could go on vacation with your fav. PokeSpe character, where would you go and what would you do?

With Silver, I'd go...to...the altar.

With Wally...I'd go...to...the hospital.

Seriously, though, no where. I hate vacations.

Okay guys, I don't have problems with baby-topics or birds-and-bees stuff. But can we please get rid of this face down-rape child thing... It goes a little bit to far I think. IMO Reproduction and violence don't belong together. And when we talk about two people having a baby, then please because they both want each other and not that one forces the other...

How did we even get on that subject? Probably on my account, in which I aopologize. However, I'm still rolling with the name August, either way those two go, as in whether it's the bad way or the natural way.

BUDEW FINALLY EVOLVED.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years

Hello There Everyone ^_^
    I'm in my hotel on a laptop...SO...Yeah...

I LIKE THIS TOPIC!!!

Red and Yellow: Orange! Duh! Nah...Umm...ACtually. I'll answer topics when I get home.

AS FOR RIGHT NOW
    *Hugs you all*
    NEW YORK IS SCARY ;_;

I'm having an okay time..Except for today. Today kinda suck.

I <3 Wally
    And Yellow...
    And HelathShipping...

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009

I remember this picture. They're the PokeSpecial kids.

Special: It's generic, I know but Orange fits. And the second child, Scarlet.
    Mangaquest: I definitely agree with whoever said Silver. I think the two would name it after their friend.
    Oldrival: Aqua and Indigo. Indigo is the older, overly protective over Aqua, the younger one.
    Frantic: It's a girl! And they'd name her.....Jade.
    Whatever PearlxPlatina is: Diamond. Defintely.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    I guess...Blue then. It'd probably be a beach resort somewhere with spas, the beach, golf, bowling and all-you-can-eat buffets...
    I love food.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back