• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Gold: iBreed (That sounds screwed) Yes. It does. Figures that it's Gold's song. *shot by all the Gold fan gir-- wait, does Gold even have fan girls? o_O;

-points to self-

Uhh, yeah. :/

*wipes tear from eye* I laughed so hard I cried. OK, not really, but you guys are hilarious. I love you all. *tears up again* ;~;

I'm a riot.

Wait, not in that way.

Platonically.

Pearl: iHit on the ladies 8D

8D

I'm sitting here cracking up...xD

Silver: iExchange Yeah. That sounds slightly screwed too...Poor Silver!

I'm going to have nightmares on what he exchanges.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • O_O Not only are you guys hilarious, but you have...um, twisted minds. Meaning that I fit right in! 8D

Yay!111 om12o dad omfodsaf horse!! mashed potatoesss!!!111111
    11 one one one

Sorry, didn't know you're a fan of Gold. Just curious, that's all...

The few and the proud.

Now, here's a tough question for ya: Are there any Emerald fan girls? o.o

Not gonna lie, he's adorable, but I'm trying to limit my fangirlism. I have horrible problems with that.

I'm just gonna stick with Silver, Wally, and Gold...and Drew...and Paul...and Gary...-shuts self up-

-cough- License to fangirl! -cough-

...and Pearl...

And...-shot-

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • Since nobody really knows what Platina would hear on her iPod:

Spoiler:

That song cracks me up!

Welcome back Joey!

i only want to go to se the pokemon center

They took it away, it's a genral Nintendo store now.

Did you bring presents?!

Yay!Presents!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • They took it away, it's a genral Nintendo store now.
    !

It's good to be back...I'll hand out presents later!

They didn't take it ocmpletley away...The entire first floor is "Pokemon Center" It even says so on the wall...
    I got my Movie, game and Plusle Puppet(Which you can see in my album) there...

On topic: Psychoshipping is hot in a creepy, forced by Team Rocket seduction way.
    No.
    I'm not hinting that I'm writing a lemon about it.
    *whistles*

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • (Sweatdrops)
    Welcome back, Joe.
    I think emerald is cute. Here in singapore, book 27 was just released. I bought it today ^_^
    @wizardwings.....whats the song title and the singer?
    and I'm a fan of a lot of charcters.
    Gold makes me laugh.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • yeah gold has fans i'm a gold fan but not a girl

Yeah, same here (I think its mostly guy because of his perverted nature). I wish they'd put in him in more volumes. He's only in GSC (during which he was unconcious for a couple of volumes and therefore absent) and the Emerald Sagas. I'd like to see him in a new story arc if they remake Gold/Silver on DS.

If the PokeSpe characters each had an iPod, what type of music would they listen to?
    Red: Rock, Rap and Country (he's from a small town, I live in one, you're required to like it)
    Green: Rock and Rap
    Blue: Techno, Jazz, and Rock
    Yellow: Country and Classical (for some weird reason)
    Gold: Rap and Rock (I can see some Blink 182 in there)
    Silver: The Blues actually (he may look emo, but he isn't so blues fit) and alot of Metal
    Crystal: Orchestral, Jazz, and other "Sophisticated Music"
    Ruby: Rock (he'd be the guy telling the country guys to turn off that... rubbish)
    Sapphire: Country and various native musics for each region
    Wally: Rock, Country, and also the blues when his illness acts up
    Emerald: Rap, and Metal
    Dia: Bavarian Music (or as my mother calls it "OompaLoompa Music)
    Pearl: Metal and Rock
    Platina Berlitz: Orchestra, Bands, and Rap (secretly)

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • Hell yeah, she's listen to rap and pop ans stuff like that in secret.
    Dear Lady B, she has such a odd name.
    Alrightie!
    New topic?
    If yes..........
    Which do you prefer? Game-verse or Manga-verse?
    I'd really have to say game.....

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Which do you prefer? Game-verse or Manga-verse?
    They both have strong points. I like the Manga-verse better personally. It's a good mix of everything. It has the true elements of the game, but has some features of other poke media (ie: Anime style battling, primary characters who speak, etc.) I would like to see a Pokemon game based on the Manga like they did for the Anime in pokemon Yellow.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well both are good but i got to say manga-verse because the game is great but in the manga you can see th characters in a hold difrent way and the battles are fought in a all goes strategy the trainer and the pokemon can both get hurt thats one of the things i love of poke special

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Judging by your signature, we've noticed. xD
    :3 *runs off to make a new pic with Red sitting in a hot spring*
    It's good to be back...I'll hand out presents later!
    I don't need presents... Red is enough for me.^^ xD
    On topic: Psychoshipping is hot in a creepy, forced by Team Rocket seduction way.
    No.
    Muahahaha... Sabrina, the mistress of seduction! I've got one line for Psychoshipping: DON'T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS! D:
    I'm not hinting that I'm writing a lemon about it.
    *whistles*
    I sooooo .... don't want to read that! ><
    Here in singapore, book 27 was just released. I bought it today ^_^
    Oooooh... *steals it from yeo*
    Dear Lady B, she has such a odd name.
    *shrugs* She has enough money to buy a new name.

Which do you prefer? Game-verse or Manga-verse?
    Manga. It has more personality.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Both have their strong points, but the game has so many cliches it's not even funny.

So manga because it has BUST!

Manga. So I can attack Gold, Silver, and Wally.

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT WALLY!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Nothing bad, it was just weird.

Years
  • I HAD A DREAM ABOUT WALLY!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Nothing bad, it was just weird.

=D You did?! Finally, someone else who also has dreams about random PokeSpe characters! What was it about? :D I want to be this club's official PokeSpe psychologist. |3
    I can see it now...

Me: (holding clipboard and pen in hands) Sooo, what brings you here today?
    Random Ruby Fan Girl: (sitting on one of those couch thingys opposite of me) It's horrible! I just finished the R/S arc and it turns out Ruby is taken by Sapphire! *sob* I just can't get over it!
    Me: (writing stuff down on clipboard) Hmm, I see. Interesting... Now, have you been experiencing any headaches or strange dreams involving Sapphire falling off cliffs repeatedly? I need to see if there are any symptoms of that recently discovered mental condition, Pokemon-Special-Overly-Obsessed-Fan-Girl Syndrome.

You can just call me Dr. Masakanotoki! :D
    ...Okay, maybe not.

Anyways, guess what? Tomorrow I can finally display some of the random pictures I drew using Bamboo. :D I drew Goldeen, Platina, and some other random stuff. Can't wait to show you guys, nya! :3

Oh, and one other thing, I think I've unknowingly developed a fondness of Silver. =O

Years
  • I'll join.~ I only have the first two volumes of the manga and something called "The Best of Pokémon Adventures- Yellow", I think.

I have dreams about Pokémon Special far too often than what my brain should allow.

xD Yay! A new member! o3o Now I'm not the newest one anymore! 8D (Sorry. xD)

I have both of those "Best of" series. They skip a lot of the good parts, though. Like when Green cuts Koga's Arbok in half with his Charmeleon. >:D
    Search for 'MangaFox' on Google. They have volumes 1-23 available to read online. :D

Are you a fan girl of any specific character? 8D

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • =D You did?! Finally, someone else who also has dreams about random PokeSpe characters! What was it about? :D I want to be this club's official PokeSpe psychologist. |3
    I can see it now...

Me: (holding clipboard and pen in hands) Sooo, what brings you here today?
    Random Ruby Fan Girl: (sitting on one of those couch thingys opposite of me) It's horrible! I just finished the R/S arc and it turns out Ruby is taken by Sapphire! *sob* I just can't get over it!
    Me: (writing stuff down on clipboard) Hmm, I see. Interesting... Now, have you been experiencing any headaches or strange dreams involving Sapphire falling off cliffs repeatedly? I need to see if there are any symptoms of that recently discovered mental condition, Pokemon-Special-Overly-Obsessed-Fan-Girl Syndrome.

You can just call me Dr. Masakanotoki! :D
    ...Okay, maybe not.
    Muahahah... You better don't do that. We are all so insane here. -.-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 1,000th POST!!!!!!!!!!

=D You did?! Finally, someone else who also has dreams about random PokeSpe characters! What was it about? :D I want to be this club's official PokeSpe psychologist. |3
    I can see it now...

It was something about going to camp. Maybe a reference to the Camp Rock movie?

Oh, and one other thing, I think I've unknowingly developed a fondness of Silver. =O

Everyone's fond of me.

Really now? That's just cause he's hot. You can't deny it. You know he is. ADMIT IT.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back