• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Ooh I like all the vids and pics! Oh and I can't stand those ships either.

Welcome to all new members.

IMPORTANT!!!-If you are a member of this club and your not my friend please send me a friend request. I'm trying to become friends of everyone in the club, but I lost track....

Welcome back Peachy! I missed that avater and sig with Red listening to music!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Welcome Ojou-sama! Im Sir, one of the co-owners here. Feel free to come to me w. any questions.

Zuzu, loved the openings, hated the Navi immitation.

Ok, this isnt Manga news, but still HUUUUUGE... for those in the know... There will be an announcement on a new game to be released by game freak and that it is supposed to be a major game. So far the big money is on a GS Remake! -fanboys out- WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Umm... sorry for the lack of control. <.< Lets not get our hopes up, but this means a possible new chapter in PokeSpe too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was gonna tell 'em that, Boulevard XD Though I'm glad you got my Navi joke XD Now and always shall I hate Navi

But dude, you know what this means. A hotter, sexier Gold, a cooler, more mysterious Silver, and a more pwnsome Crystal XD I'm ready for this.

Though I will dislike waiting

*still a huge Gold fan*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Welcome Ojou-sama! Im Sir, one of the co-owners here. Feel free to come to me w. any questions.

Zuzu, loved the openings, hated the Navi immitation.

Ok, this isnt Manga news, but still HUUUUUGE... for those in the know... There will be an announcement on a new game to be released by game freak and that it is supposed to be a major game. So far the big money is on a GS Remake! -fanboys out- WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Umm... sorry for the lack of control. <.< Lets not get our hopes up, but this means a possible new chapter in PokeSpe too.

:3 *spazzy dances* awwright.

I hope it's GSC Remake. (still not sure, but, I can hope)

If there are new chapters of the manga, I can imagine several things.

-Maybe new outfits for the characters. They have not had a clothes change at all.
    -Evolved Pokemon, like Aitaro into Ambipom, Togetaro into Togekiss, Sneasel into Weavile, and Murkrow into Honchkrow.
    -New bad guys. (Or maybe Sird/Storc. >c )

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Oh I hope so! I would love that to happen! (Mainly because of a new video game) but that would mean new chapters!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Welcome back Peachy! I missed that avatar and sig with Red listening to music!
    :D Thank you, Ru-Kun~ ♥ I'm still really fond of my own sig/avvie, so it'll still be sticking around for a while. :3

Omg... I totally hope Silver, Gold, and Crystal get a new Chapter if this really is a G/S/C remake, especially since they've been following the order of the games. And I bet you it'll revolve around whatever new legendary they make for the remake, and involve whatever new lands they make, just like Firered/Leaf Green. :3

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Pretty interesting news about GameFreak. I'd love a new Johto chapter. And I have no doubt that the obligatory new character outfits would be awesome. But where did you hear this news? Links?

Years
    Oh wao. A G/S/C remake? And a new G/S/C arc? :D Masa's gonna cross her fingers! Even if it turns out not to happen, it's still fun to speculate on stuffs.

I wonder what a Johto arc sequel would be like... Maybe ALL of the 'Dex Holders would come together, including the D/P/P gang, and it'd be like a combination of FR/LG and Emerald.

Also, I wonder when it would take place (as if in how many years/months/whatever would have passed)? 'Cuz the R/G/B 'Dex Holders would be pretty old by then, if they decide to make lots of time go by. :O

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Sird might actually come back stronger in this ARC. O________O
    That Deoxys and Mewtwo thing is still not solved, right? <<;
    Also, I wonder when it would take place (as if in how many years/months/whatever would have passed)? 'Cuz the R/G/B 'Dex Holders would be pretty old by then, if they decide to make lots of time go by. :O
    Maybe they are old enough for Preciousmetalshipping then... :P
    But dude, you know what this means. A hotter, sexier Gold, a cooler, more mysterious Silver, and a more pwnsome Crystal XD I'm ready for this.
    That will push the Silver fangirl army. :D
    -Maybe new outfits for the characters. They have not had a clothes change at all.
    OMG! Yes. I want new clothes for Silver. <3

New topic.~
    What do you think could be the storyline/character development/place for a possible new GSC-arc?
    Any suggestions approved. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    OMG, GSC remake O________O That's the best Pokemon news ever, I've waited... forever for that to happen. And yah, besides the awesome new games it also means a new Johto arc!! :D And new clothes, zomg. Awesomeness all over.

What do you think could be the storyline/character development/place for a possible new GSC-arc?

Ehm. I dunno for the story line. But things I want to happen:
    -Gold's mother revealing who is father is (Bonus points if it is a gym leader)
    -Idem for Silver's mother (Still betting on Russian descent). And adorable family scenes with Giovanni and his new-found son. <3
    -" " Crystal's dad (do I want to know? Well, must be saner than her other half anyway.)
    -SHIPPINGS.
    -The tournament in the first Johto arc rocked, so I totally vote for a second one. Including all four worlds now >O
    -Crazy sexy villain à la Lance. Eheh.
    -Appearance (in the end) of the other Pokédex owners.

Etc. :D

Oh, and a warm welcome for all new member, hope you'll have a good time here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Ah, I just saw that crack pairing fanart on Deviant. Hey, is there an official name for Emerald/Yellow? I personally call it MidgetBlonde Shipping, but I'd like to know if there's a real one.

And one more thing. We've just celebrated Crys's birthday, but wouldn't Dia's birthday probably be in April also seeing how diamond is the birthstone of April...oh dear...poor guy missed out on all the virtual cake we could've given him...

Pearl's probably a June...wonder when Plantina's is?
    Oh no how could I forget Crys birthday. I was just so busy for the last couple of days that it just slipped my mind.

Spoiler:

I think that it is pretty much guranteed that there will be another Johto arc if there will be GS remake.

I can see some bonding time between the three Johto Dex holders. I also wish we would get to see more of the character's families as well. I really have no say so on what I think the the plot might be because there is really nothing to base it on as of yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Much of what has been said above, of course. Bonding with the Pokedex Holders, Shippings, seeing some of their families, perhaps. If they happen to make a new Legendary Pokemon (like what they did with Deoxys and FR/LG), the plot will probably be based around it.

My brain is dead, so I can't think of anything else that hasn't already been said. XD;

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Aw, sirboulevard beat me to it. :P So happy that my most favorite region of all is getting its remake. New outfits are a plus. But I don't know how this one would work, the FRLG arcs were ingenius with the Sevii Islands. Maybe there's another addition with these remakes? I can't wait till the big reveal.

Masakanotoki said:
    Also, I wonder when it would take place (as if in how many years/months/whatever would have passed)? 'Cuz the R/G/B 'Dex Holders would be pretty old by then, if they decide to make lots of time go by.

Characters aging is pure win for me. :D

ValentineUmbreon said:
    That Deoxys and Mewtwo thing is still not solved, right? <<;

After the Mask of Ice story, this one with Deoxys, Red, and Mewtwo got me so fascinated with it. I was hoping a reappearance of Deoxys in Sinnoh, along with its other entity coming from Fiore. And let's not forget the Manaphy egg. That story, along with Storc, had so much potential. It tied up a lot of things together, making them related to one another. I love that type of writing.

Glad to see that signature. Bring on GS!!

Snoaz said:
    Crystal's dad (do I want to know? Well, must be saner than her other half anyway.)

Totally agreed. That mother's a weird one. O_O

Crazy sexy villain à la Lance. Eheh.

What about Eusine? Morty? That shipping, no? XP

Oh man, a new GSC arc does sound good. That arc was a lot of fun. More because it tied in with Kanto too.

BinaryPeaches said:
    If they happen to make a new Legendary Pokemon (like what they did with Deoxys and FR/LG), the plot will probably be based around it.

Or they could do it with a Generation IV Pokemon instead. This brings up a question. When will they show Arceus? Maybe at the very end of this manga?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Well something could happen at Tohjo Falls or maybe Red is hypnotized and is on top of Mount Mortar and there is an epic battle between Gold and Red.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I could see a sub-arc with the current recurrings against the neo Elite 4 (ie. Lorelei, Kimberly, Bill, Celio vs. Bruno, Koga, Will and Karen with Lance somewhere inbetween)

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I could see a sub-arc with the current recurrings against the neo Elite 4 (ie. Lorelei, Kimberly, Bill, Celio vs. Bruno, Koga, Will and Karen with Lance somewhere inbetween)

Wait you confuse me? Didn't Bruno,Koga, Will, and Karen go good. I remember Bruno and Koga asking Will and Karen if they wanted to join their "team" (E4). So i thought it was a good team...right?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    -Crazy sexy villain à la Lance. Eheh.
    Sexy Lance eh? >D I come up with a crack shipping.~ Blue and Lance anyone? >3
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

"May I take you for a ride, milady? My Pokemon seems way more comfortable then yours."

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I'm also feelin' a return of Lance and the rest of the E4 (Kanto and Johto).

Awesome art, Valentine, as always.

"May I take you for a ride, milady? My Pokemon seems way more comfortable then yours."

Oh, schnap!! XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back