• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Ok, everyone. No posting speculation on the games to be announced on Sunday if they arent somewhat confirmed (via a leak or something). Manga speculation is ok, since a GSC2 Arc would be epic and interesting.

Val, I love the art as always. Its nice seeing you do some new work. You have my seal of approval.

Last edited:
    Years
    Anyways. I want moar Chosen and MangaQuest in the GSDS Arc. >=D

Yup. Lovely fanart as ever VU. :3

Well for some reason DP and Pl are released parallel-wise. =/

I wonder what the Vol. Chronology will be...

Years
    Yesh, there should be lots of shippy hints in the new G/S/C arc. >:3 Preferably PreciousMetal and Frontier. And Masa agrees, it would definitely be nice to see some of the characters' families. All three of the G/S/C protagonists are missing a family member anyways. Crys's dad, Gold's dad, and Silver's mom haven't been mentioned at all... Yet.
    RubyJB88 said:
    Characters aging is pure win for me. :D
    Come to think of it, I guess you're right.~ It won't really matter if the 'Dex Holders get a little older, 'cuz most of the PokeSpe fans I've seen so far are actually a bit older than the 'Dex Holders already. XD; Not that that's a bad thing, of coz. It is apparently aimed at a more 'mature' audience.

Valentine, nice fan art. 8D That's an interesting ship. Although Silver would just about have a heart attack. XD Wonder if it has an official name?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oooo~ Very nice art, Val~ ♥ It's amazing~ Silver would definitely have a heart attack, though. XD

I like the fact that they're aging. You don't see too many mangas with age jumped and everything. And even if they do, there are even a less amount with people who actually change their clothing and look older and everything. That, or I've just been looking at the wrong places. xD

I think it's another reason why the Manga > Anime, because... Ash still doesn't look that much older than he did back in like.. Johto. xD Other than the clothing change and everything. Now Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. Haaaaaa~ Red went from adorable, to pretty smexy. <3 Of course, this is me being totally biased with the fact that Red is my favorite character. >>

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Wait you confuse me? Didn't Bruno,Koga, Will, and Karen go good. I remember Bruno and Koga asking Will and Karen if they wanted to join their "team" (E4). So i thought it was a good team...right?
    I could see the Bruno, Koga, Will, and Karen being supportive characters in the Johto remake arc.

Yesh, there should be lots of shippy hints in the new G/S/C arc. >:3 Preferably PreciousMetal and Frontier. And Masa agrees, it would definitely be nice to see some of the characters' families. All three of the G/S/C protagonists are missing a family member anyways. Crys's dad, Gold's dad, and Silver's mom haven't been mentioned at all... Yet.Come to think of it, I guess you're right.~ It won't really matter if the 'Dex Holders get a little older, 'cuz most of the PokeSpe fans I've seen so far are actually a bit older than the 'Dex Holders already. XD; Not that that's a bad thing, of coz. It is apparently aimed at a more 'mature' audience.

Valentine, nice fan art. 8D That's an interesting ship. Although Silver would just about have a heart attack. XD Wonder if it has an official name?
    Yes I also want to know who is Crys' father, Gold's father, and Silver's mother as well.
    I guess it would not matter if the Dex holders are getting old and there is the factI am older than all of them myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oooh, I hadn't even thought about the G/S remake! Of course there will be a new related manga arc :D
    if the games are coming, that is................. they have to, or I'll chop something off someone D:

Lance <3 I'd really want for him to return, not to mention all the Johto (and Kanto) gym leaders and Bill.

After the (long?) D/P/P arc (which is put together as one instead of a D/P and a Plat? Answer please if anybody knows) it will feel as heaven to go back to Johto (I'm biased. Johto arc and Johto region is luv) and all the memories and characters there. Just think about how the FR/LG saga felt after Hoenn... :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You're not the only one that will if it doesn't come out. G/S/C being my first three games ever? Yeeeah, Johto is my region. <3 I would die if this isn't a remake, but something else.

Oooh~ Yes! Lance plus the older Gym Leaders FTW, please! 8D

I wouldn't be surprised if D/P/Pl is combined, considering that is in pretty long, and it would be like what they did with G/S/C. Instead of having a G/S arc, and then a Crystal Arc, they put the two together and made one epic arc. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I wouldn't be surprised if D/P/Pl is combined, considering that is in pretty long, and it would be like what they did with G/S/C. Instead of having a G/S arc, and then a Crystal Arc, they put the two together and made one epic arc. ^^

Oh I didn't think of that :D I thought about Yellow and Emerald being quite separate arcs from the others in the respective regions, but now that you mention it, G/S/C is one whole xD
    and Crystal is my favourite female character except for perhaps Misty ~

I'm almost getting more excited over a possible new Johto arc than over the Sinnoh arcs to start now xD I still don't know anything about the Sinnoh story, and very little about the characters.

I read the last chapter on mangafox just some days ago ^^
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    My, I apologize for my belatedness! I also must agree, that art is splendid!

May I also make an inquiry as to what everyone might be conversing about?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    May I also make an inquiry as to what everyone might be conversing about?
    Ojousama, the fanclub is discussing the possibility of a second GSC arc due to the possibility of remakes being announced this Sunday of Gold and Silver. The official topic is

What do you think could be the storyline/character development/place for a possible new GSC-arc?

For future reference, please read the previous members posts to get a good idea of whats going on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    -Maybe new outfits for the characters. They have not had a clothes change at all.

I can definitely see them with new outfits that are based off of there game courterparts in the game remakes.

-Evolved Pokemon, like Aitaro into Ambipom, Togetaro into Togekiss, Sneasel into Weavile, and Murkrow into Honchkrow.

I would think Togetaro would first evolve into a Togetic before it became a Togekiss. Though I could see Aitaro involving into a Ambipom, Sneasel involving into a Weavile, and Murkrow evolving into a Honchrow.

-New bad guys. (Or maybe Sird/Storc. >c )
    I am entitlted to think their will be new bad guys whether they are from the games or original characters. Sird might make an appearance in that arc and she could be made into a main antagonist as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Oh, thank you. I apologize for my ignorance.

As for the topic,
    What do you think could be the storyline/character development/place for a possible new GSC-arc?

In truth, it would be very pleasurable to see how the DP trio and the GSC trio converse with each other. But, I suppose this is no more than an opinion...

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Oh, thank you. I apologize for my ignorance.

As for the topic,

In truth, it would be very pleasurable to see how the DP trio and the GSC trio converse with each other. But, I suppose this is no more than an opinion...

Dont worry about it. Everyone was like that at some point. And your opinion is welcome here.

To add on to teh topic, I think that it might be another Battle Frontier arc like Emerald
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Ah! I see, thank you.

And I truly do hope to see the DP trio meet everyone else. I would enjoy seeing Platina's reaction to them all.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    @Ojousama: I love your avi~ If you don't mind, can you tell me where you found that picture? C:

@ValentineUmbreon: Cute fanart! I'll pair Blue up with anyone, honestly. She's just that shippable.

More Lance.
    Please.
    I need my favorite villian back. Grantedshipping reunion time?
    And more Bill, of course.
    I also like the GSC and DP group meeting eachother idea. That would be so fun. I have a feeling Silver's sneasel will evolve.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Thank you so much! Oh, and I don't mind at all.

But first, is it fine if I post the link here?
    If you have questions Ojousama, ask me or ValentineUmbreon. Its better than spamming the thread with questions. And for the record, links that are not inappropriate are welcome to be posted here. I also recommend you read the first post on the first page to learn the rules around here.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Thank you so much! Oh, and I don't mind at all.

But first, is it fine if I post the link here?
    I don't see why it wouldn't be. C:
    It is on-topic, I guess.

I just thought of something.
    Since FR/LG had Blue finding her parents, maybe we'll get some more information on Silver's.
    We have yet to see Giovanni again, and we still don't know who his mother is. I really want to know who his mother is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Ah, a message just informed me that I have to post fifteen times or more, not to worry though!
    I will try my utmost best to post!
    :)

EDIT~ I have finally achieved fifteen posts!

https://hige.noor.jp/haguki/pkm/e6.jpg

Please enjoy~

EDIT #2 Once again, I apologize for asking various questions frequently . I will most certainly ask if I need to know anything, thank you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back