• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I think Netto Azure already joined this thread before she did.
    I wasnt talking about Nett. I meant welcome to wish and mhadz0021.

Anyways... Sir (Sir blames Masa for the 3rd person speaking) has come around and is starting to like Gold's new design. Still a little stuck on the thinness...

Since there is a large amount of... GSDS-Love-Hate... I'm gonna propose a new topic.

Do you think that because the Notch-Ear Pichu is now in HeartGold and SoulSilver, that it will appear in PokeSpe?

For the record, Im mixed. One, that would be awesome to have a BA Pichu counterpart to Gold's Pichu. Two, it means the Anime is taking over Spe now and I will hemlock before Spe is overly corrupted by it.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Do you think that because the Notch-Ear Pichu is now in HeartGold and SoulSilver, that it will appear in PokeSpe?

I think GameFreak was planning to have Notched-ear Pichu in the games for a long while. They just decided to showcase it in the Anime.(Just like Ho-oh and Togepi) So if it appeared in special, then it wouldn't technically be an Anime cameo.

I actually like Gold's new art. He's basically the same accept in Sugimori's new art style. I'm pretty sure the Manga artists will take liberties with the outfits, though.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Omigosh! I love the new G/S female protagonist's design! 8D Looks like I'm the only one here who really does. >.>;; I wouldn't mind if they made her a new PokeSpe character, too. She might just make it to the top of my favorite character list.

Lulz, Gold's design looks pretty much the same. xD I like his shorts, though. But
    Masa still wants to see the rival's design, 'cuz it'll determine what Silver will look like! :O He had better look awesome.
    I like the girl too.
    She looks adorable. :3
    *is waiting to see Silver*

Looking at the girl again today, and I'm not bothered by her at all. Yep. I'm still as ever excited for these remakes.

I was about to comment on what BinaryPeaches said of Crys in that image, but Coronis's comments just shot that to death. Blah. Now I don't know what to think. Crystal could get changed? But why hair color? Blue didn't have that, she always had that hair color so when she was introduced in the games, it was no problem.

It's a shame that the game controls so much that even the manga does not have enough power to make things seem rational and logical. If this indeed turn out as Crystal, would she be named as "Crystal" in the game, just like how "Dawn" was? This just got confusing because I thought she was supposed to be "Soul".
    Hm. Well, nothing's ever confirmed until the games out.
    or in this club's case, until chapters for a new arc are made.
    *is excited*

Anyways... Sir (Sir blames Masa for the 3rd person speaking) has come around and is starting to like Gold's new design. Still a little stuck on the thinness...

Since there is a large amount of... GSDS-Love-Hate... I'm gonna propose a new topic.

For the record, Im mixed. One, that would be awesome to have a BA Pichu counterpart to Gold's Pichu. Two, it means the Anime is taking over Spe now and I will hemlock before Spe is overly corrupted by it.
    It would be nice to see Notchy in the manga though.
    I'd love to see interactions between her and Pichu. :3

D: don't hemlock on us now Sir. :c

I think GameFreak was planning to have Notched-ear Pichu in the games for a long while. They just decided to showcase it in the Anime.(Just like Ho-oh and Togepi) So if it appeared in special, then it wouldn't technically be an Anime cameo.

I actually like Gold's new art. He's basically the same accept in Sugimori's new art style. I'm pretty sure the Manga artists will take liberties with the outfits, though.

....yeah, pretty much what Saber said.

And I like how the writers are flexible with clothing. :3

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    WELCOME NEW MEMBERS! I'll be sure to try to sen y'all a frien request. Ruru...er...dangit Masa! I mean Ru-Kun was on a class trip today!

New character desines!!!! Those are awesome! When they're drawn in the manga I don't think it'll matter if that girl's hair is brown. I think they'll just put Crys in those close.

Maybe. That would be cool, but who would get it!? Maybe Crys would get it!? That would be awesome!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i doubt Silver will get a new outfit he is not that popular in Japan
    i hope i like that Pichu and i can't say if is a anime cameon i don't think so i think because the anime is more popular it gets those kind of things earlier

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Now I'm waiting for Silvers new style.~

@chanchimi: Hi there.~ Haven't seen you in the club for a while.^^

Hi, Umbreon! I know, I haven't posted in this club for a while D=

Oh yeah, I wonder if Silver is going to get a new style. I'm sure he will, considering Green got one in FRLG. But what I'm thinking about is how HGSS will fit into Pokemon Special. It'll probably be a new arc, and after Platinum. But I wonder what would happen in Johto again. I doubt Team Rocket would be the villain again, and The Mask of Ice is done with, so what?

OH! I know what will be the villain in the HGSS arc!
    Crystal: Whoa! Did you guys hear that?
    Silver: No, I didn't hear anything.
    Gold: Wait, look over there! *Points to Goldenrod City*
    Crystal: Sweet Celebi!!! It's a GIANT Bellsprout!
    Silver: And it's destroying Goldenrod!
    Gold: Let's go beat it up!

xD You never know! It could happen!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    yeah but chimi remember that 2 of the beast trio are loose so maybe it will be either Sird or Carr they fit good for the main villain

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    yeah but chimi remember that 2 of the beast trio are loose so maybe it will be either Sird or Carr they fit good for the main villain

Yeah, that is true. They could definitely fit the role of the main villain in HGSS. If it were either of them, I'd say Sird, because she seems more, well, evil than Carr. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out! My bets are still on a giant evil Bellsprout! xD

chamo-chan

Years

Oh yeah, I wonder if Silver is going to get a new style. I'm sure he will, considering Green got one in FRLG. But what I'm thinking about is how HGSS will fit into Pokemon Special. It'll probably be a new arc, and after Platinum. But I wonder what would happen in Johto again. I doubt Team Rocket would be the villain again, and The Mask of Ice is done with, so what?

lol, you win.
    But king has a point. I have a feeling Carr might appear though, just because he's the one that wanted to kill Silver, Giovanni, Red, Sird, and...whatisfacebigguy so that he can become the new Team Rocket Leader.

Sird...I'm not sure about her, since she wanted to help Giovanni reunite with Silver. But then again, we did just see her turn 5 pokedex holders to stone. She was also the one who practically created "Guile Hideout."

Years
    red king said:
    i doubt Silver will get a new outfit he is not that popular in Japan
    Oi, where'd you come up with that theory? Every second piece of fan art Masa sees on Japanese fan sites are of Silver! I only exaggerated that slightly.
    sirboulevard said:
    *whistles innocently about the third person thing* Yeah... I sorta agree with ya on that one.~ But I don't they'll make Gold that thin in the manga. Hopefully. o__o;
    chanchimi said:

Lulz. XDDD That would be one short arc.

Yeeargh, Sird coming back in the new G/S arc? D8 -runs away- But it IS a bit more believable than a giant evil Bellsprout. (Sorry, Chimi. XD;) Carr coming back would be weird, yet interesting. The main villain in the new G/S arc would be an angry midget bent on revenge! >:D -is shot by Emerald-

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years

Lulz. XDDD That would be one short arc.

Yeeargh, Sird coming back in the new G/S arc? D8 -runs away- But it IS a bit more believable than a giant evil Bellsprout. (Sorry, Chimi. XD;) Carr coming back would be weird, yet interesting. The main villain in the new G/S arc would be an angry midget bent on revenge! >:D -is shot by Emerald-

xD I know, I know. The chances of an Evil Giant Bellsprout rampaging throughout Johto are.... quite low, I think. I think that the villain could either be Sird or Carr, or maybe an entirely new evil character all together.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'd love one of the old villains to show up to be a villain for HG/SS.

Sird was creepy to me. She had to be unbelievably strong to beat Lorelei who barely beat Sabrina who was a top Rocket admin.

What ever happened to Agatha? XD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

Sird was creepy to me. She had to be unbelievably strong to beat Lorelei who barely beat Sabrina who was a top Rocket admin.

Agatha just disappeared like Lorelei did originally (yay! Shes good now) Lance though...

chamo-chan

Years

Sird is a creepy woman.

;__;

Agatha?

I'm not sure what happened to her after the fight on Cerise Island....
    Maybe she died?
    D8

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    What if Agatha made a comeback. XD

I mean, she is the only Elite Four member we haven't seen since that big battle on Cerise Island, but it's only a guess. :\

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    By the way I loved how Lorelei appeared in FRLG. Not only did the new artist make her really hot, but the whole, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" mantra she started following was so cool. I need to continue reading.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Lorelei sure has changed appearance wise, however, I wanted her to kick butt in the FR/LG saga, but sadly lost to Sird in a mocking manner.

Lance did have a cameo in GSC though.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    What if Agatha made a comeback. XD

I mean, she is the only Elite Four member we haven't seen since that big battle on Cerise Island, but it's only a guess. :\

Agatha, coming back? Well, that'd be interesting. The reason we probably haven't seen her since the Cerise battle is that she died from old age! No, I'm kidding, she's probably still around, somewhere.

But I can't see Agatha becoming a main villain, I could maybe see her coming back again as a minor villain.

I just began thinking that an HGSS arc would be good as it would bring back some characters we haven't seen since the GS arc. Like Bruno, Will, the gym leaders, other characters. I think it's going to end up becoming a very interesting new arc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Yes I think the Notched-Ear Pichu will appear in Pokemon Special if it is in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

A Pokemon on a rampage now that a arc I want to see.

xD I know, I know. The chances of an Evil Giant Bellsprout rampaging throughout Johto are.... quite low, I think. I think that the villain could either be Sird or Carr, or maybe an entirely new evil character all together.
    We will just have to wait and see who will be the villain of the HGSS arc I guess.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    That means I would like to see the return of Karen. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back