• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    A Pokemon on a rampage now that a arc I want to see.

We will just have to wait and see who will be the villain of the HGSS arc I guess.

Indeed we will. It's probably going to be quite a while until a HGSS arc begins.

And yes! A Pokemon on a rampage would be great! *Hopes for giant Bellsprout* xD

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    I like Agatha.
    She whacks Lance and everyone else with a walking stick.

Do you think that because the Notch-Ear Pichu is now in HeartGold and SoulSilver, that it will appear in PokeSpe?

Maayyyybeeeeeeeeeee.
    And then it can couple up with Gold's Pichu and spawn............
    Another Pichu.

-shot-

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    I like Agatha.

Do you think that because the Notch-Ear Pichu is now in HeartGold and SoulSilver, that it will appear in PokeSpe?

Maayyyybeeeeeeeeeee.
    And then it can couple up with Gold's Pichu and spawn............
    Another Pichu.

-shot-

Agree =D

Pichu .. Lulz cools

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    That means I would like to see the return of Karen. ;D

Now that is something I want as well! She was cool, I liked her and Will in the manga. About the only attention they got ,since they didn't appear in the anime. They really lack attention, mweh. Just like Janine. She must return too, with her fatherly problem (she can team up with Falkner~! Good excuse to include him as well ^^)

I think we can all agree on the "The Three Beasts Are Scary" statement. And Sird in particular. But I don't really remember what happened to her.. she's still alive? I thought she was dead but how come that entered my brain :P Perhaps I confused it with Maxie's and Archie's deats. (They're both dead, right?)

It's possible then that Sird reappears in Johto, but I don't hope she'll be the main villain. I want a brand new, awesome character with more appeal than the Three Beasts

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    OH! I know what will be the villain in the HGSS arc!
    Crystal: Whoa! Did you guys hear that?
    Silver: No, I didn't hear anything.
    Gold: Wait, look over there! *Points to Goldenrod City*
    Crystal: Sweet Celebi!!! It's a GIANT Bellsprout!
    Silver: And it's destroying Goldenrod!
    Gold: Let's go beat it up!

xD You never know! It could happen!

XDDDDD

Crystal would whack Gold when he tries to beat it up because she'd want to capture it. Hah, Professor Oak's face when she sends him a fifty-foot-tall Bellsprout.

yeo101 said:
    I like Agatha.

For some reason this made me crack up. xD

I like Agatha too. Hopefully she'll come back ... and Will, and Karen, and Janine, and Euisine, and a whole bunch of other people. Somehow I have a feeling that the Johto E4 is going to play a big role.

Maybe ...? Gold will probably breed it. Or Crystal will capture it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    XDDDDD

Crystal would whack Gold when he tries to beat it up because she'd want to capture it. Hah, Professor Oak's face when she sends him a fifty-foot-tall Bellsprout.

. . .That would be epic. It would be hilarious, and bit... random. But oh lord, I would die laughing. XDDDD

It could very much be. They added the Red Gyarados into the original G/S/C Arc, so I wouldn't be surprised if they added in the Notch-Ear Pichu as well.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018

This is very likely, since, like said above, the red Gyarados was featured in GSC.

Agatha needs a comeback. :>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Wish is in the FC now? Or was I so oblivious I didn't notice she was in it long ago? XD

Anyhoo... Mm, I've come to like the HG/SS girl, and because they'll probably keep Crys's hair brown (though I liked it more when it was blue :/), I've come to like her. And, best part is, she actually doesn't wear a skirt =D Since Saph/May/Haruka and Platinum/Dawn/Hikari do have skirts/dresses/etc., it's nice to see them make their female character not too stereotypical~ It really is more like Crys than if the character were to have a skirt, if you ask me~

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Wish is in the FC now? Or was I so oblivious I didn't notice she was in it long ago? XD

Anyhoo... Mm, I've come to like the HG/SS girl, and because they'll probably keep Crys's hair brown (though I liked it more when it was blue :/), I've come to like her. And, best part is, she actually doesn't wear a skirt =D Since Saph/May/Haruka and Platinum/Dawn/Hikari do have skirts/dresses/etc., it's nice to see them make their female character not too stereotypical~ It really is more like Crys than if the character were to have a skirt, if you ask me~

No, she just barely join.
    (and where were YOU, Hmmmmmm?! >: just kidding. )

I've gotten used to the new girl character.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    For the new girl character-wise, I am actually interested on how she would fit in within the craziness we came to love as Pokemon Special.

Oh, and yes, I joined very recently. XD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    i'm imagining Cris in those clothes ~having a nose bleed~ she will look really nice ~pervertlaugh~ but i wanna see Lance battle again o yeah i forgot something the 2 dudes Cris and Gold beat in the Indigo Plateu the ones that where with Silver and Blue when they where little and i don't mean Karen or Will. Maybe they will make a comeback with Carr or Sird

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    i'm imagining Cris in those clothes ~having a nose bleed~ she will look really nice ~pervertlaugh~ but i wanna see Lance battle again o yeah i forgot something the 2 dudes Cris and Gold beat in the Indigo Plateu the ones that where with Silver and Blue when they where little and i don't mean Karen or Will. Maybe they will make a comeback with Carr or Sird

Cart and Shum right? XD

Meh, I wasn't too big for them, since nothing was really revealed about them. =\

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Sird is the only one I'd like to see again. Not that I liked her, she was way worse than EvilAgatha. Like I said before I'd love to see the E4 again. Like Seraph said, they did make Lorelei look really attractive.

I guess I forgot that Carr survived. It'd be awesome to see Shum, Cart, Will, and Karen again too.

I don't see where you guys are seeing that the new girl's shorts are conservative, because I don't see that. Sure no skirt, but she has the longest socks to compensate for the shortest shorts I've seen. Even May didn't have that much. Dawn and this new girl could have the equal length in skirt and shorts.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I don't see where you guys are seeing that the new girl's shorts are conservative, because I don't see that. Sure no skirt, but she has the longest socks to compensate for the shortest shorts I've seen. Even May didn't have that much. Dawn and this new girl could have the equal length in skirt and shorts.
    I agree. Heck, I could stand for a girl wearing a t-shirt and pants. Thats realistic and perfectly acceptable. Srsly, sugimori cant seem to draw an non-fanservice girl.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    I agree. Heck, I could stand for a girl wearing a t-shirt and pants. Thats realistic and perfectly acceptable. Srsly, sugimori cant seem to draw an non-fanservice girl.
    fffff
    even kid's anime shows have to have fan service too sir. (apperantly >.>; )

I'm also wondering how that new girl could possibly fit into the plot of the manga.

THEORY TIEM.

Theory 1:
    She's a trainer from johto who went off on her pokemon journey in another region (or perhaps is starting her pokemon journey late.) She meets Crys and they become best friends. (? lol ) instead of starting off with a traditional starter, she starts off with the Notch Eared pichu. (chamo-chan gave me this idea 8D ) At this point she meets Gold who, of course, hits on her. Crys and Gold argue a bit and yea... then stuff happens. then it ends.
    the end c:
    so that would make her Crys, Gold, and Silver's age.

Theory 2:
    Crystal suddenly decided to change her hairstyle and color and buy funky looking clothes.

uh huh.
    Im good at these theories XD;

.... yea that's all I got.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Theories.

Really, I am kinda lost here....who is this 'Girl' you're all talking about? o.0
    (goes to read the HG/SS articles on Bulbapedia)

Oh.
    Soul.
    Really, now I'm pissy that Crys isn't there. She was one of my favourite heroines.......

Oh well.
    We do wonder how she'll fit into the story.

Has Crys-like hair, though.

(Maybe the original Crys will re-appear as an opponent akin to Red somewhere..hohoho)

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Lol, too true Sir.

I guess it goes the same for Kusaka Hidenori and Satoshi Yamamoto (and Maybe Mato)...those pervs....

fffff
    even kid's anime shows have to have fan service too sir. (apperantly >.>; )

I'm also wondering how that new girl could possibly fit into the plot of the manga.

THEORY TIEM.

Theory 1:
    She's a trainer from johto who went off on her pokemon journey in another region (or perhaps is starting her pokemon journey late.) She meets Crys and they become best friends. (? lol ) instead of starting off with a traditional starter, she starts off with the Notch Eared pichu. (chamo-chan gave me this idea 8D ) At this point she meets Gold who, of course, hits on her. Crys and Gold argue a bit and yea... then stuff happens. then it ends.
    the end c:
    so that would make her Crys, Gold, and Silver's age.

Theory 2:
    Crystal suddenly decided to change her hairstyle and color and buy funky looking clothes.

uh huh.
    Im good at these theories XD;

.... yea that's all I got.
    Nice theories.

I like the first one though.
    :3

.........:/ I feel like I'm not saying alot. D:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    But she is Crystal and Crystal dosen't have blue hair only her anime and game counterparts there is not going to be a new character till the 5th Gen is there is is going to be a non important character like Wally and i like her style is different from all the tini mini skirts we been getting not that i complain

Years
    Yayz! First post in a while!

As for theories...Yup we might get "The admin takeover" thing through Will and Karen...looking for Pryce this time instead of Giovanni.

And Soul plus the HGSS Villain will have uber awesome Manaphy heart switching and Gastly possession powahz!!!! [/inmywishes;dreams] XDDDD *shot* Anyways, it's time for...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT CRYS" Fanart
    (Like the margarine brand) XD
    Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Other art's of "It's not Crys"

Spoiler:

I've actually gotten used to "Soul" now. But ever since I saw that Mario comparison a few minutes ago... XD
    Anyways it's utterly surprising to me that we are getting fanart of the Female choice HGSS Character 4 DAYS after the scans WERE LEAKED! COROCORO IS NOT EVEN OUT YET!!!! XDDDDDD

Seriously. One of them is even watermarked "5/15" XDDDD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back