• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Hey guys I was looking a pictures from Coronis' plot discussion and I know some of you may have already seen this but.....

Spoiler:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Hey guys I was looking a pictures from Coronis' plot discussion and I know some of you may have already seen this but.....

Spoiler:

How could you not like that picture? It's so funny and uber cute at the same time~ XD

I haven't read the plot summaries though. I'll wait until the translations come out. :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Poor Gold D= Ah, I'll be his <3 *gets shot by Crystal* Waitaminute... I'm RPING as Crystal, which means... 8D Now if I can get Boulevard to make MangaQuest happen in this RP...

Aye, and this'll definitely take forever getting up, but... Before it gets on FF.Net, a short one-shot I wrote for Buru's b-day while in study hall at school XD

In spoilers. of course~

Spoiler:

It's a bit sad, and unlike Blue XD I guess I was a bit sad while I was writing it, so that's how it came out. I dunno if it's ready to be FF.Net material yet, so...

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Ru, I saw that scan on Coronis' summary and...LMAO. Best picture ever. XD

And Zuzu, very cute fanfic. Do I sense some Viridianshipping in there? ^^ Aww...No Oldrivalshipping.:( Well, there's some Mangaquestshipping so YAY!!XD Loved the ending.:D
    Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    sirboulevard said:
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~ I like your avvie Ruby. Not enough Ruby with glasses! -adjusts specs-

This is true. You wear glasses too? So do I. :D Power to the glasses. Your smartness increases by over 9000. Okay, maybe not that much, but you know what I mean. :P

Utau, your art looks quite good so far!

clover_bookcat, that's another great pic of Blue. Man, she does garner a lot of great artists (lol I said that twice today). I wonder who does the comic art. It does mimic the actual one.

chamo-chan said:
    (it's kinda weird that two main characters have one birthday after the other. Isnt it?)

Nah, it just gets the thread go more wild and intense.

Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    RubyJB88 said:
    clover_bookcat, that's another great pic of Blue. Man, she does garner a lot of great artists (lol I said that twice today). I wonder who does the comic art. It does mimic the actual one.
    Agreed, the person who drew these, whoever they are, is an artistic genius.XD I love these comics, they're so funny...XD And you're right, it reminds me of Pokespe. ^^ This person managed to capture the very ESSENCE of Pokespe, IMO (Again, sheer talent.)^^
    Spoiler:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    happy birthday Blue~! ^^

All the fanart is amazing. o.o Utau, yours is coming along really great. Peaches, I love that icon you made. xD

RubyJB88 said:
    This is true. You wear glasses too? So do I. :D Power to the glasses. Your smartness increases by over 9000. Okay, maybe not that much, but you know what I mean. :P

Yay for people with glasses! :D -waves glasses around-

Spoiler:

XDDDDDDD Poor Pearl. I love his Pokemon's expressions in the top-left panel. Ha, I remember that Croagunk thing from my Platinum game. Most embarassing moment ever.

Edit: Top of the page. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Happy birthday Blue!
    A happy birthday to my favorite female protaganist
    All of the fan art is amazing
    I especially like the oldrival pic

Years

I wear glasses too. But I rarely use them. XD *shot*
    I should wear them more. :O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    Happy Birthday, Blue~!

I drew birthday fan art for her today, but I still don't have a scanner. >.>
    RuRu said:
    If you could switch a character from PokeSpe with a character from any other anime or manga, who would it be?

Um sorry Blue, but I would switch Blue with Konata from Lucky Star.
    That idea actually sorta scares Masa. ChosenShipping would be turned into Silver x Konata... O___O

Utau, that pic is gonna look really pretty when it's done. <3 Nice fan art, everyone else~ Blue sure has a lot of fans. -is shot by Silver-
    Spoiler:
    It's gonna be Masa's first anniversary here at PC and the club in a week. :D /offtopic-ish

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That idea actually sorta scares Masa. ChosenShipping would be turned into Silver x Konata... O___O

. . . . .That sounds really scary. -can't even think about it...-

Yaaay for all the Blue Fanart and such~! -too lazy to quote and comment on all of it-

Hope you finish your Blue image soon, Utau~ And Hopefully you can scan yours soon, Masa~

And... oftopicish, but I changed theme again. Still Red, but it now goes with the song that I have in my sig. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Poor Gold D= Ah, I'll be his <3 *gets shot by Crystal* Waitaminute... I'm RPING as Crystal, which means... 8D Now if I can get Boulevard to make MangaQuest happen in this RP...

Aye, and this'll definitely take forever getting up, but... Before it gets on FF.Net, a short one-shot I wrote for Buru's b-day while in study hall at school XD

In spoilers. of course~

Spoiler:

It's a bit sad, and unlike Blue XD I guess I was a bit sad while I was writing it, so that's how it came out. I dunno if it's ready to be FF.Net material yet, so...

Looking good so far! I'd upload it on FF if I were you.
    Spoiler:
    I'll read the rest if you continue; even though it's probably Chosen and very anti-Oldrival.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLUE!!XD

And once again, I come bringing a fanmade comic, and this time, some fanart! (Again, which I did not do. And no, I do not stalk this site...)^^ Here: https://konbu.gokujou.biz/gallery/bluehb2.html and here:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I didn't mean three arcs going on at the same time, actually. I was talking about how if the D/P arc ends before Platinum, then the HG/SS arc could start up in it's place. Although I wouldn't mind three arcs either, come to think of it...XD Also
    Spoiler:

If you could switch a character from PokeSpe with a character from any other anime or manga, who would it be?
    No one! :D I love them all too much...^^

Great fanart, everyone! And nice comic, Gelly! I could totally see that happening.XD

EDIT: Hello to all the new members~!

Great picture of Blue! :D I really like that site as well ^.^ I wish (s)he uploaded more often... xD And I WISH I knew what Green and Blue were saying in that comic! O_o It looks so good. <333

mhadz0021

Never knew Paul's so cute!!
    Years
    No Franticshipping? Really? Truly? Honestly? =D

You, I think, will do well here <3 Especially because practically everyone who joins happens to like Frantic >.> Am I the only one who absolutely despises it?

Which reminds me... Since there'll probably be shippings in the RP... *will probably slit herself if there's too much Frantic luff, if any*

Bleh, I'll behave XD

Hmm... I was thinking of posting this topic for a while, but never got around to it.

What Pokemon abilities would the PokeSpecial cast have?
    This is probably another older topic

Red: Oblivious (come on, you KNOW it fits XD)
    Green: Adaptability
    Blue: Cute Charm
    Yellow: Natural Cure

Gold: Super Luck or Cute Charm too, for that matter XD
    Silver: Intimidate
    Crystal: Arena Trap

Ruby: Cute Charm =D Sturdy, or Huge Power
    Sapphire: Steadfast
    Emerald: Overgrow =D *pwned by Emerald*
    Wally: Liquid Ooze... DX

Idk for the others...

Uh..yeah??kinda.i hate frantic..yeah......i fell in love with Ruby/Wally pairing ever since i saw them hug each other!

anyway,,,
    Yellow/Mikuru(from melancholy of suzumiya haruhi.)just dye the hair blonde.heheheh....

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I...I...I have glasses. ;o; I wanna increase my smartness by OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, happy ate birthday Blue. O.o (Ooopsie!) I was thinking of drawing some fanart ad scanning it later. Later being...today maybe? I just can't think of what to draw...and I can only draw Silver. xD Everyone else comes out like "durrrrrrrhhhhhh 8DDD" so I don't know.

Cute picture of Blue, by the way. -caresses- Don't tell Silver...he'll kill me...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I really should have scanned my image of Red. But now the bottom of his pants are ruins no thanks to Green Tea, so I have to redo it. ;___;

Hopefully I'll have something scanned, though~ :3

-also has glasses!- Well... I did. Now I usually wear contacts. Though I'll be asking for glasses so I don't have to wear contacts all the time.

-needs to continue working on her Ru/Saph Arc MMV...- It's mainly Ruby, but y'know, it's Ruby. 8D. -shot-

Years
    I...I...I have glasses. ;o; I wanna increase my smartness by OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT 9000? There's NO WAY that could be right! *shot*

Anyway...if it counts, I used to wear glasses o.o I may still need them, though...there was some confusion between two different eye doctors and insurance and blah, so...I dunno O.O My vision sometimes gets blurry though, so I may end up wearing them again soon.

Now then...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKOqJyrVYE&feature=related
    This^
    Do you guys think this would be to extreme for PokeSpe? I was thinking of using that for Lance's theme in the dub(which, by the way, this is the last week to audition).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ahhh, I have that on my I-pod~ <3 Metal mix of my favorite BGM ever = epiiiiic~

A-Anyways... considering how extreme PokeSpe is in general, I don't think it's too extreme. :D Are you planning on using it for Lance's Theme in general, or like, during a part? And for what part? It may depend it'll be played at the right moment weather it's good or not. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    In this case, YES YES YES. I think for that part of the fight, it'll definitely work.

I usually think of that theme more as Red's Theme, because it's the final battle. But in PokeSpe's case, it would probably be more suited for Lance. Especially that version of it.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Lynxx said:
    Yay for people with glasses! :D -waves glasses around-

Ah, good to see another one! [Maybe we should make a glasses thread *is shot repeatedly*

Netto Azure said:
    I wear glasses too. But I rarely use them. XD *shot*
    I should wear them more. :O

Contacts? *hates contacts*

BinaryPeaches, is you sig and avatar from that Youtube clip?

-also has glasses!- Well... I did. Now I usually wear contacts. Though I'll be asking for glasses so I don't have to wear contacts all the time.

A lot of people do that nowadays. :(

Spoiler:

SilverSmeargleSplatter said:

:D

redjacketalchemist said:
    Do you guys think this would be to extreme for PokeSpe? I was thinking of using that for Lance's theme in the dub(which, by the way, this is the last week to audition).

It doesn't sound extreme to me.

I was reading this recently found Originshipping fic. The writing's great. Yeah, that's all I have to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back