• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Well, Snoaz, I can give you the translation, if you want. It'll probably take the rest of the day, though.<--is easily distracted

OOooh, Binary, I actually recognize you avie!(for once)XD from the Shaman King vid, yes? Very good choice.X3

redjacketalchemist said:
    Now then...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKOq...eature=related
    This^
    Do you guys think this would be to extreme for PokeSpe? I was thinking of using that for Lance's theme in the dub(which, by the way, this is the last week to audition).

In general.
    I also have it planned to play right around here-
    https://www.onemanga.com/Pokemon_Special/87/04-05/
    Or at least at some point during his fight with Yellow. I think it would ad to the epicness of the moment, no? :P
    Dang it, RedJ, where do you come up with this awesome music!? Yes, it would be perfect for that part.^^ Man, now I really can't wait to see the Yellow arc...XD

And aw...I don't wear glasses.:( Ah well, I'd probably look terrible with them anyway, so it may be for the better.^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    OOooh, Binary, I actually recognize you avie!(for once)XD from the Shaman King vid, yes? Very good choice.X3
    Yep~ It's from the video~ I managed to get it into decent quality, so the theme isn't all crappy. :3 -quite proud of it~-

Topic topic... I had one earlier, but I don't know where it went. D: Hmmm...

What would the PokeSpe cast do if they went into the Anime version of the Pokemon World? ...?

Because... think about it. The gyms are a tad different there; with gym leaders having different personalities. The contests are different there as well, along with how the battles roll. (The trainers don't get injured, and it's usually only one pokemon vs one pokemon. Not three vs five, or whatev they have in PokeSpe at times when they don't come up with rules. XD; And how they win sometimes is a bit different as well. I mean ... there are times when not all Pokemon are KOd, but one of the characters win. At least... that's what I've seen. )

I'm bad with coming up with topics. XD;

Clover Cat

Years
    What would the PokeSpe cast do if they went into the Anime version of the Pokemon World? ...?

Well...All of the Pokespe trainers could probably beat the heck out of their anime counterparts, since the anime itself defies the laws of physics and no one EVER gets hurt. Maybe Gold could be a breeder at the local Daycare Center? ^^;And no doubt Red could become the champion of any of the regions...Yeah, but I got nothing else...-fails at topic-

Oh, and Tomboy, you're right, that person has EPIC remix vids on youtube. So...Much...Awesome...Music...*Dies*XD

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey Clo! Just happened to be here! What are the Youtube videos on the remakes called? I'd like to see them!

Years
    Hey RedJ, you might be interested in this guy for the background music for you project. https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeRemixStudio
    And although this isn't Pokespe related, this audio manga can give you some ideas. They put in some really nice effects to the point it's almost like an anime!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LastHopeManga

I was just typing up a PM to that guy, actually xD

Kill their anime counterparts *shot*

Clover Cat

Years
    Hey Clo! Just happened to be here! What are the Youtube videos on the remakes called? I'd like to see them!
    Are you referring to the remixes? Or the GS remakes? Either way, just include them in search and it should come up. And even if you weren't talking about the remixes, I'd highly recommend you listen to them. EPICNESS. XD

redjacketalchemist said:
    I was just typing up a PM to that guy, actually xD
    Let us hope that they say yes... *crosses fingers*

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Warning will not be on as much until my laptop charger comes. Stupid Apple...

Anyway, random thing, but a friend of mine has read through at least the GSC arc and when I mentioned Yellow being a girl, he freaked out and told me he hadn't seen that. I curled up and died inwardly. Seriously, that's nearly impossible. :shocked: -.-

On- topic: What would the PokeSpe cast do if they went into the Anime version of the Pokemon World?

Red and Green would just go and beat everyone in a battle in oh, two days. It does take time to sail. Blue would probably con Team Rocket out of their meager amount of money. Yellow would probably go back to the Viridian Forest. Gold would be at either the game corner or breeding center or at the hot springs peeping. Silver would either follow Yellow or Blue. Crystal would catch every Pokemon again, while Ruby and Sapphire conquer Contests and Gyms respectively. No clue on the others...

PS: Happy late Birthday Blue! May you steal more wallets. xD

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    What would the PokeSpe cast do if they went into the Anime version of the Pokemon World?
    I would guess that Red and Green would beat the crap out of everybody in the Pokemon World. Blue would be doing various types of activities. Yellow would be traveling around healing pokemon along the way and running into Red from time to time. Gold would be breeding tons of pokemons at the breeding center. Silver will be who knows where and Chris will be catching all the pokemon around the Pokemon World. Ruby and Sapphire will be doing something, I don't really know since I haven't finished that arc yet. But yeah, all the protagonists will run into Team Rocket over and over again, and Team Rocket will get their butts kicked over and over again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Red and Green would just go and beat everyone in a battle in oh, two days. It does take time to sail. Blue would probably con Team Rocket out of their meager amount of money. Yellow would probably go back to the Viridian Forest. Gold would be at either the game corner or breeding center or at the hot springs peeping. Silver would either follow Yellow or Blue. Crystal would catch every Pokemon again, while Ruby and Sapphire conquer Contests and Gyms respectively. No clue on the others...

Lol, Lol, so true!

Anyway, random thing, but a friend of mine has read through at least the GSC arc and when I mentioned Yellow being a girl, he freaked out and told me he hadn't seen that. I curled up and died inwardly. Seriously, that's nearly impossible. :shocked: -.-

I actually didn't realize she was a girl either ^.^; I was too busy staring at other characters Afterwards I was like 'duuh why didn't I see it?!', of course.

What would the PokeSpe cast do if they went into the Anime version of the Pokemon World?
    Red: Would set a record and defeat all gyms + members of Elite Four in a mere week. And stay undefeated champion for the rest of his endless life (cause let's face it, people don't get older in that world.)
    Green: Gets house arrest from the authorities because fainting girls block the streets. (Poor Green, you should have stayed where you were XD)
    Blue: Heh, she easily escapes the fate of Green. In no time she'd be a combination of Team Rocket, Hunter J, Galactic and the femme fatale that never set foot in the land of Pokemon. And be so rich she buys herself the title of gym leader of some sorts.
    Yellow: Finally a character that is good for the kids to wach! She'd water flowers in her garden near Virdian Forest and play with ChuChu. (But without Pichu, cause such things don't happen in the anime..)
    Gold: Get loaded thanks to all the unsuspecting people that inhabit this world. (Everyeone is always so friendly O_oOf course they want to lend some money to this friendly young man who really needs it so he can find his lost Poliwhirl... or something.)
    Crystal: Actually capture Pokemon for a change. (In contrast to a certain trainer who claims he wants to capture all Pokemon but sticks with a team of six he abondons every time he goes to another region.)
    Ruby: Conquer both contests and gyms with his hands tied behind his back. And get his own Cup, just like Wallace. <3
    Sapphire: Live in the forest, this new world scares her.
    Emerald: Get the same fate as Green. People like him don't belong in the anime world :/

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Well...All of the Pokespe trainers could probably beat the heck out of their anime counterparts, since the anime itself defies the laws of physics and no one EVER gets hurt.

Thanks for bringing that up again. That's another reason in the list why the manga beats the anime. There's a sense of realism in there.

Anyway, random thing, but a friend of mine has read through at least the GSC arc and when I mentioned Yellow being a girl, he freaked out and told me he hadn't seen that. I curled up and died inwardly. Seriously, that's nearly impossible.

I just laughed hard. :P

I actually didn't realize she was a girl either ^.^; I was too busy staring at other characters Afterwards I was like 'duuh why didn't I see it?!', of course.

I noticed it right away. :P I mean really, the way "he" looked revealed all.

Ruby: Conquer both contests and gyms with his hands tied behind his back. And get his own Cup, just like Wallace. <3

Ho ho. That'll only happen when everyone (all the Dex holders) are past their prime.

I honestly can't see Sapphire as a backwards girl, cut off from civilization. Ruby would certainly not approve.

Emerald: Get the same fate as Green. People like him don't belong in the anime world :/

Aww. :(

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
    RubyJB88 said:
    Thanks for bringing that up again. That's another reason in the list why the manga beats the anime. There's a sense of realism in there.
    Exactly. In the manga, villains are actually a threat, for one, unlike the anime where the main villains are a duo of thirty year olds who can't seem to find a life hobby, and a talking cat who could probably make millions off of TV if only he had the sense to do it. And even when the anime includes THREATINING villains, like Hunter J, they only show them, like, 5 times a season. Actually there's this show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFsIkzs-jo&feature=PlayList&p=182D8EDAE08074EE&index=0&playnext=1 it makes fun of the 1st season of the anime, plus it points out a bunch of plotholes and mistakes. Anime fans, beware! this is not for your eyes. ;P

Manga-wise, we have excellent character personalities and development, threatening villains, and, as you said, realism. The characters actually age, for one. coughsixteenyearoldRedcough. XD The manga is so much more awesome. ^^

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Oh yeah! Clo I watched that video on Youtube a couple of days ago and i'm still watching it! It is soooo funny! And you're right, the anime doesn't follow realism at all. All the villians are practically too stupid. Like Team Rocket getting their butts kicked by ten year olds. Also those "ten year olds" should not be "ten years old" by now. They should be like sixteen now! Once again, no realism! At least in the manga they age and have realism in what happens to the manga characters, unlike the anime!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So guys...guess who finally posted chapter eight after almost a year... -points at self- Thaaaat's right! ;D

Also those "ten year olds" should not be "ten years old" by now. They should be like sixteen now! Once again, no realism! At least in the manga they age and have realism in what happens to the manga characters, unlike the anime!

I feel like a pedophile for fangirling over younglings in the anime. ;o; At least they age in the manga...Silver can be my age~ But I think I'll always be older. If there is an HGSS arc, he should be about 16...and I'll be 17 by the time it's out. Oh well...a year never hurt anyone! ^_^;

Clover Cat

Years
    SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
    So guys...guess who finally posted chapter eight after almost a year... -points at self- Thaaaat's right! ;D
    Really? Coolness! Is that on fanfic? I must look for it...

SilverSmeargleSplatter said:
    I feel like a pedophile for fangirling over younglings in the anime. ;o; At least they age in the manga...Silver can be my age~ But I think I'll always be older. If there is an HGSS arc, he should be about 16...and I'll be 17 by the time it's out. Oh well...a year never hurt anyone! ^_^;
    Ages, shmages. Who cares? The pokespe dex holders are too awesome for it to matter. XD And once the Johto dex holders turn 16...8D

Years
    ASDFGHJKL
    GUYS! GUYS! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    You know that guy? You know, the one with the epic Pokémon music remixes? THIS guy?
    He said I could use his music for the PoeSpe dub! 8DDDDD
    *spazzes*
    It's amazing I haven't- no, I better not say that here, there are children here *shifty eyes*
    But anyway- ASDFGHJKL

Clover Cat

Years
    ASDFGHJKL
    You know that guy? You know, the one with the epic Pokémon music remixes? THIS guy?
    *spazzes*
    It's amazing I haven't- no, I better not say that here, there are children here *shifty eyes*
    But anyway- ASDFGHJKL
    I already told you this but:
    KLJKGJSLJLG!!KFJKJGLDSJ!!!! *Translate to English* OMG!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! MOST EPIC MUSIC EVER!!XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Exactly. In the manga, villains are actually a threat, for one, unlike the anime where the main villains are a duo of thirty year olds who can't seem to find a life hobby, and a talking cat who could probably make millions off of TV if only he had the sense to do it. And even when the anime includes THREATINING villains, like Hunter J, they only show them, like, 5 times a season. Actually there's this show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhFsIkzs-jo&feature=PlayList&p=182D8EDAE08074EE&index=0&playnext=1 it makes fun of the 1st season of the anime, plus it points out a bunch of plotholes and mistakes. Anime fans, beware! this is not for your eyes. ;P

Manga-wise, we have excellent character personalities and development, threatening villains, and, as you said, realism. The characters actually age, for one. coughsixteenyearoldRedcough. XD The manga is so much more awesome. ^^

Hah, I watched that video. xD Manga < anime. Especially Team Rocket, who are actually evil for once.

redjacketalchemist said:
    ASDFGHJKL
    *spazzes*
    But anyway- ASDFGHJKL

O.o

I just listened to some of that. Those remixes are amazing.

ASDFGHJKL!-worthy indeed. :DDDD Where are you going to use them in the dub?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Really? Coolness! Is that on fanfic? I must look for it...

The link is in my sig. It's Just a Brother. ^_^

And ughhh at anime "villains". The biggest threat I ever saw was Mewtwo in the first movie and that weird guy in the 4th. Other than that, no, the villains have sucked. Pryce was the epic pedo who had to save his precious Lapras and Archie was an evil ugly pirate man. Much better in my opinion. (b' ')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back