• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Anyhow... If the Roleplay does, in fact, get accepted, during the next three days, then, well... I'll be out for three days. It's an end-of-the-year R&R for my high school (the whole two grades it has), so...

Just letting everyone know. Especially Val ^^'
    Oh. I'm done with the thread for the RP... I just haven't put it up yet. Because I know you guys have finals this week.^^
    I will post the thread in the RP section at Tuesday. Then we'll see if it will be accepted. That will take a few days. So you have still some time to work on your profiles.
    *in before Val or Sir can*
    Guys, please no one liners. and also, don't stray too far off topic.
    Thank you for doing our job dear. <3 *hugs*
    What she said guys. This is a club with normal talking and not a messenger chat. >_>

Caption contest:
    Pikachu: *humming* An apple a day keeps Nurse Joy away.~

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Also, word of warning...my mom has just informed me that she is considering limiting the time I stay on the computer due to lack of me reading/even playing video games/anything else(honestly, if someone would write something worth reading or make a game worth playing I would). If this happens, well...expect production of the PokeSpe dub to either lessen or possibly shut down all together. Just letting you all know.
    ...T_T Well, she's only considering, right? Although...why is she going to be limiting your time on the computer but she's okay with you playing video games? Meh.
    Lynnx said:
    Spoiler:

GAH. OMG Lynnx, that fanart looks amazing. XD The one with Gold and Crystal in their HG/SS outfits looks AWESOME. ^^ I can't wait to see them in the real manga now...XD

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    What! RedJ, fight for your right! You can't drop the project now! You got your cast now!

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Lynnx, I saw all the fanarts from Clo's "spoiler" and they were awesome. Gold looks awesome for the HGSS arc, Chris, maybe a little work, but still, awesomeness!
    RedJ, why is it that your mom is gonna let you play video games, rather than to be on the computer? That doesn't make much sense, but anyways, you did say that she was just considering. But you can't just stop the Pokespecial dub thing, that is gonna be awesome so find a way to stay on, kay?

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years

CHAMO'S CAPTION CONTEST!

Red: IT'S HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!

WE'RE HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS AND WE'RE IN AN EATING RACE!

[/stupidness]

Anywho...I just got on to tell you guys that I'm gonna be gone for the next three weeks. XD Not like I've been on much lately anyways... BUT NOW I HAVE A VALID EXCUSE! I'm going to Japan! :3 Fun tiemz.

Oh, and I bought the first volume of the English PokeSpe! 8D Of course it's still called Pokemon Adventures, though. :< And Green is still screwed up as being Blue which makes me SAD. But, oh well! Now I have PokeSpe on the go! *is hoping it makes it to RS*

Well, later gaiz!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    No, it actually wouldn't be called shippy by everyone else, it was when Red and Green were sitting on that bench on the ship. Green looked pretty chill. Both of them did.

Ohh, that scene. Yes, Green looked very chill. And sexy. Fav pose of him by far <3 I hadn't ever thought of it as a shipping scene though XD But I like those non-action moments, where they're just talking to each other or doing regular stuff.

Is this cute or what?

(Lol, croissants XD)

I don't know if they're old enough to do that, but alright, it's cute.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Nice fanart Lynnx, of Yellow. I do wonder what Gold would think of Dia. Speaking of Gold, he's starting to look really nice in the new outfit. But I do hope Crystal does NOT wear that.

ValentineUmbreon said:
    Oh. I'm done with the thread for the RP... I just haven't put it up yet. Because I know you guys have finals this week.^^

Wow Val, you sure are a psychic!

Pikachu: *humming* An apple a day keeps Nurse Joy away.~

Not that Nurse Joy sees Pika recently, right?

Snoaz said:
    Ohh, that scene. Yes, Green looked very chill. And sexy. Fav pose of him by far <3 I hadn't ever thought of it as a shipping scene though XD But I like those non-action moments, where they're just talking to each other or doing regular stuff.

Indeed! I liked them a lot, just because of that change from G/S/C to FRLG. You wouldn't expect the anime to do that, no matter how "mature" they make 'em look.

And all your pics look really cute! Is that Giovanni on the top left? lil' Ruby, Sapphire, and even Emerald. Sapphire seems to be in love with those croissants, lol. And yes, they do look too to kiss there...-_- But what does it matter! Ruby would deny everything anyway. *shrugs*

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I haven't been very active lately, have I? -TEEN ANGST-
    I think it's because I've been so into Hetalia lately that I almost forgot about my precious pokespe! D:

@snoaz: that fanart is adorable! <3 I like the croissant one best. Somehow its just adorable.
    But that last franticshipping one... when I saw it, I was like "OH MY." Because that's what I say when little children need to control their hormones~ But I'll forgive them 'cause it's cute.

@Netto Azure: That video is so cute! <33 I was so happy to see Green rocking out~ :'O

I have nothing for the caption contest. I'm so un-witty like that. I'd just post something like "Ohoho~ apples are healthy~" 8D

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    -sigh- xD Lulz at Gio in the corner.

Look how adorable Yellow is! <3 And I'm not forgetting Silver.
    Either way! Topic!
    Do you think the pokemon walky think coming with HG/SS is gonna play a role in the storyline?
    I could see that happening. xD Like one of them looses all their pokemon.. BUT WAIT. They have the walky thingy!

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Wow, Snoaz, that fanart looks really cute, Lance, Silver, and Yellow especially. ^^ That pic with the Hoenn Dex Holders as kids is absolutely adorable. Emerald with his hair down...X3 Lol, Sapphire luvs her croissants! It looks like Emerald has a new found talent in cooking. ^^ He should help Dia in the cooking channel! -shot- As for that last one...0.0 Wow, I didn't know kids could have such early hormones...But yeah, it's too cute to hate. XD

Do you think the pokemon walky thing coming with HG/SS is gonna play a role in the storyline?
    Maybe. I don't see how, though. Maybe if it's popular enough, Kusaka will include it. I can't wait to see what else will be released this week...:3

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    ;____;
    Spoiler:

I like the pictures Gold looks great in the HGSS outfit however the artist needs to work on Crys' outfit a little more. Though the artist could have done better than I have done. The ones that Dia is shown eating to much and Gold observes him is hilarious.

Is this cute or what?

(Lol, croissants XD)

I don't know if they're old enough to do that, but alright, it's cute.
    I like the Hoenn Dex Holders fanart and the others one as well. The last one that shows Ruby and Sapphire kissing look lively like.

Last edited:
    Years
    RedJ, why is it that your mom is gonna let you play video games, rather than to be on the computer? That doesn't make much sense, but anyways, you did say that she was just considering. But you can't just stop the Pokespecial dub thing, that is gonna be awesome so find a way to stay on, kay?

Like I said, it's because I basically don't do anything else except for stay on the computer. So more or less it was more like her saying "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AN HOLY DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!" I also have other ideas for why she did that but that's not for discussion here ._. Anyway, I think the problem's been resolved. Think. Not the same as actually knowing, but I think everything's good now.

Also- I HAVE A NEW FREAKIN' AWESOME MIC :DDDDDD

*EH-HEM* Anyway.

Do you think the pokemon walky thing coming with HG/SS is gonna play a role in the storyline?

Possibly. Most likely. We shall see O.o

Spoiler:

And here's my caption.
    Narrator person voice: And thus the pikachu variety hour was cancelled due to lack of, well, variety.
    Pika: D8 waddya mean?! I'm to cute to NOT have my own show! Look! *noms on apple cutely*
    -.-;

lol

My Entry-

Narrator: Observe the Pikachu in it's natural habitat...what it doesn't know is that Steve Irwin was reincarnated into the Pokemon World and is about to pounce.

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    [/stupidness]

Anywho...I just got on to tell you guys that I'm gonna be gone for the next three weeks. XD Not like I've been on much lately anyways... BUT NOW I HAVE A VALID EXCUSE! I'm going to Japan! :3 Fun tiemz.

Oh, and I bought the first volume of the English PokeSpe! 8D Of course it's still called Pokemon Adventures, though. :< And Green is still screwed up as being Blue which makes me SAD. But, oh well! Now I have PokeSpe on the go! *is hoping it makes it to RS*

Well, later gaiz!

I wanna go to Japan! *crys* While your there you should buy some PokeSpe!

I'm not so sure! I don't really see how they could do it, unleeeeeesssss. They like modify the Pokeball so that when one of the PokeSpe characters walks their Pokemon gains expierence.

Years
    As of today, Masa has been a member of PC and the PokeSpe club for exactly a year. :D -throws confetti-

To celebrate, I bring random yet hopefully entertaining fan art, in spoilers becoz there's a lot. Although there seems to be enough fan art here already... xD;

Spoiler:

I'm not sure either. xD; It would be interesting if it did play a role, though. Masa wonders how they'd do it. o__o

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    CHAMO'S CAPTION CONTEST!

Red: IT'S HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!

WE'RE HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS AND WE'RE IN AN EATING RACE!

[/stupidness]

Well, later gaiz!

-snorts at the caption- XDDDDDD Red's Snorlax would totally win that.

Have fun in Japan~ :D Buy lots of Pokespecial.

Masa said:

Oh my gosh, this is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. :333333 -melts from cuteness-

Wait, that reminds me of this:

Spoiler:

Awwwww -- *shot*

Oh, and welcome, pokeman1122.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Baa.Baa.Blacksheep said:

Well, later gaiz!
    Bye Baa... (though I guess I did my goodbyes live)

I see Gold breaking explotaro's pokeball and having to have him follow Gold.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Woah! 80 So much fan art!
    I'm really starting to like gold's new look as well. (still getting used to chris')
    Not really sure. I heard you're supposed to be able to put pokemon into it and it increases their happiness as well as gives them experience. But it's not confirmed so who knows?

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    As of today, Masa has been a member of PC and the PokeSpe club for exactly a year. :D -throws confetti-

To celebrate, I bring random yet hopefully entertaining fan art, in spoilers becoz there's a lot. Although there seems to be enough fan art here already... xD;

Spoiler:
    I like the fanart it is so lively. Some of them look like drawings while others look like painting. Red's looks a somewhat uncanny in that second picture.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back