• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hmm... An Abridged series would be rather interesting... I can see Red freaking out and swearing everytime Yellow "dies" XD

Anyhow... If the Roleplay does, in fact, get accepted, during the next three days, then, well... I'll be out for three days. It's an end-of-the-year R&R for my high school (the whole two grades it has), so...

Just letting everyone know. Especially Val ^^'

Oh, and I finally changed my profile pic after having the same Ruby one forever ^^ And yes, I'm still using a Ruby pic for my profile pic... *shot*

And although this is late, Chamo forgot that I had a couple of Touhou themes too (not like too many people here know too much about Touhou anyhoo), and, before I joined the club, I had some Pokemon themes (Glacia and Sheimi). I even had a cruddy Glacia theme while waiting for a new theme. And I had a RuSa theme for a bit too.

Years
    Pokemon Special Abridged sounds like when I was looking through the detailed bios on Serebii and made rude and/or funny comments about them, yet still slightly protaining to the story itself.

ie. Karen on the bottom of Blue's Moltres.

Blue: Aiyeee!! Karen! What are you doing?!
    Karen: I'm going to marry your Moltres and we're gonna have babies!!

Edit: You used Pokemon that they obtained first, or somewhere first. Their beginning stage, at least.

Another cookie to Splatty for getting it correct :D *hands Splatty a cookie*

A manga abridged series? That'd be interesting...all the text would probably have to be removed first...

"Hi, I'm Red, just your typical shonen main character. You know, starts off with thinking he's on top of the world, dreams and friendship will overcome all, and yatta yatta yatta. And before you ask, don't worry. It'll eventually be clear that I'm just so much more awesome than Ash is."

Hey RedJ, are you going to be using nicknames for your audio?

XD

The Pokémon nicknames? But of course.
    And on that subject, I've run in to a bit of a challenge...so I have the music, almost have the VAs, but...what about Pokémon? I can't have them be silent, but it would be a bit of a pain to try to find a VA for all OVER 9000 Pokémon. The only alternative I can think of is use their cries from the video games, but...I dunno. What do you guys think?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    The Pokémon nicknames? But of course.
    And on that subject, I've run in to a bit of a challenge...so I have the music, almost have the VAs, but...what about Pokémon? I can't have them be silent, but it would be a bit of a pain to try to find a VA for all OVER 9000 Pokémon. The only alternative I can think of is use their cries from the video games, but...I dunno. What do you guys think?
    Hmm...I think it would probably make sense. I don't know about you, but I hate it when, in the anime, all the pokemon's cries are the sylllables of their names. I mean, seeing as those are human names GIVEN to them by humans, and pokemon don't normally speak human...It just annoys me. >.> So yeah, using the game cries would be a good idea for Pokespe. :D

And semi-off topic: https://serebii.net/index2.shtml It looks Pokemon Sunday has released new information. So...Does anyone think this will find it's way into the HG/SS arc (if there is one)?

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    The manga already uses game sprites and such, so the cries would be pretty cool. Why not use the attack sounds as well?

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey guys, I'm sorry that I was too lazy to read all the posts, but I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Years
    I might use the attack sound effects from the game. Unless I can find something more fitting for them.

And...it's done. The roles are casted. Now...we wait for the first part to be finished :D

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    *in before Val or Sir can*
    Guys, please no one liners. and also, don't stray too far off topic.

Anyway, time to announce the winners of last week's caption Contest.

Winner:Zuzu
    Wally: *blush* Ruby, w-why are you hugging me?
    Ruby: Fangirls seem to like yaoi.
    Zuzu: *thinking* I've taught you too well, padawan.

Second: Masa
    A few moments after escaping what had been the biggest mob of fan girls yet, it finally begun to occur to Ruby that fangirls weren't always a positive thing.

Ruby: -crying- It was terrible, Wally! They almost got me! DX
    Wally: There, there! You poor traumatized thing...

Random: Valentine umbreon
    Ruby: SAPPHIRE! *hugs*
    Wally: But.. I am not Sapphire... ;;
    Zuzu: I told my master hundred times he need new glasses. >_>;

:3 horay!

and now, for this week's caption contest pic.

Spoiler:

And here's my caption.
    Narrator person voice: And thus the pikachu variety hour was cancelled due to lack of, well, variety.
    Pika: D8 waddya mean?! I'm to cute to NOT have my own show! Look! *noms on apple cutely*
    -.-;

lol

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    Hie guys~ I really looooooooooooooveee pokespe!! :D can I join?

oh, chamo-chan^^ you know me right? XD <-(change name, its me, toro.)

and pokespe members as pokemon :
    red : charmander
    blue(boy) : bulbasaur
    green(girl) : squirtle
    yellow : pikachu
    gold : cyndaquil
    silver : totodile
    crystal : chikorita
    ruby : mudkip
    sapphire : torchic
    emerald : treecko
    diamond, pearl, platina/berlitz : not yet read the manga :P

oh I just noticed they turned to their starters???! O.o (red and blue traded pokemons at frlg chapter)

and caption :
    Pika : ~^^ *sing* (thinks) yay! apple!

at other place
    Red : Where are you pika...???
    Yellow : zzzzz(asleep)

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Hm...I'll give the Caption Contest another go.

Narrator: And thus the young Pikachu, naive and gullible, was about to take a bite of the poisoned apple and fall into eternal sleep...
    Pika: Hey, if it means a hot chick will have to kiss me to wake me up, I'm in.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    Sorry for me long absence, but will be flying off to Hong Kong soon~

Caption Contest:

And hence it begins- the journey of DIGESTION......
    Poor Mr Apple.

That was pathetic.
    Anyway,they still haven't released DPPt in Singapore yet.
    *Whines*

I've replayed FRLG.
    GAWD IT WAS SO FUN

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome Achamo, hope you'll have fun here. I see you use the English nams for Green and Blue; hope you don't get confused, cause everyone here names the boy Green and the girl Blue.

What's all this talk about Abrigded series btw?

Snoaz, you get the best OldRival themes. :)

Spoiler:

Ah, MangaPallet. That one scene in FRLG revived that for a little bit. XD

Thank you! <333 You know how I love that shipping, haha.

And I had the same as you with the fic. The lover thing made me cringe too. But ah well. As long as they're happy...? ^^

WHAT scene? O_O Where they're hodling each other or something? I admit there's much (physical) interaction between the two in that arc, but I merely see it as -adorable - frienship.

@ Splatty
    Spoiler:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years

Spoiler:

Okay! This may be kind of I dunno if it would be considered bad, but I hit myself in the face when I thought of it so I'm not sure.

Pikachu-*singing* I like big apples and I can not lie. All you relly got to do is try. When a girl walks in with.....

Hm...I'll give the Caption Contest another go.

Narrator: And thus the young Pikachu, naive and gullible, was about to take a bite of the poisoned apple and fall into eternal sleep...

Did this Pikachu.....happen to evolve from Gold's Pichu? XD

Years
    -randomly appears- Masa hasn't been here for a bit. And she's WAY too lazy to catch up on everything... So. Hi, everyone? 8D; -waves-

Did you buy a copy of Viz's re-release of Pokemon Adventures?
    The bookstores in my town don't have it yet. >.> But if they did, then yes, I would. Just to see what it's like. And it'd be nice to finally get to read it in the original right-left format, too~ Even though VIZ stuck to the annoying name swap. @.@

Wao, I actually got 2nd place in the caption contest? xD; It's a miracle~

Oh yeah. Not sure if this has already been posted, but they finally uploaded that Gurren Lagann/PokeSpe parody on YouTube. :D

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    redjacketalchemist said:
    Also, a random thought- I'm doing the PokeSpe dub...but what about....
    POKEMON SPECIAL ABRIDGED???? O_O

XD. There already is an abridged series for the anime, which is rightly deserved. But an abridged series for the manga sounds pretty cool.

TheViolentTomboy said:

LOL. XD

Snoaz said:
    What's all this talk about Abrigded series btw?

Just look up "abridged" and you'll know what we mean. ;)

Spoiler:

WHAT scene? O_O Where they're hodling each other or something? I admit there's much (physical) interaction between the two in that arc, but I merely see it as -adorable - frienship.

No, it actually wouldn't be called shippy by everyone else, it was when Red and Green were sitting on that bench on the ship. Green looked pretty chill. Both of them did.

Ru-Kun said:
    Pikachu-*singing* I like big apples and I can not lie. All you relly got to do is try. When a girl walks in with.....

Hahaha! This just made me straight out laugh. :D

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Me agrees with the choices, chamo-chan. I loved Zuzu's. XD But, um, anyways...

Pikachu: Yayz!! Apple!
    5 minutes later...
    Pikachu: *flames shooting out of mouth*AAARGH!! NO!! IT WAS A TAMATO BERRY IN DISGUISE!!

Tomboy, I agree with Ru, that is definitely Gold's pichu in evolved form.^^ And welcome, Achamo. I shall send you a friend request!^^

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years

My caption: Pika: OM NOM NOM NOM NOM! I dont care about how much I eat. IM CURVY AND I LEIK IT!

@ Chamo: Thank you for taking care of these guys for us.

Years

Chamo's Caption thing:
    "Chomp! It's delicious."

"And remember kids...Stealing is bad for you."

XD

Thanks for the Gurren Lagann vid! It just linked me to another awesome video!
    Bakegyamon

Years
    *in before Val or Sir can*
    Guys, please no one liners. and also, don't stray too far off topic.

Anyway, time to announce the winners of last week's caption Contest.

Winner:Zuzu
    Wally: *blush* Ruby, w-why are you hugging me?
    Ruby: Fangirls seem to like yaoi.
    Zuzu: *thinking* I've taught you too well, padawan.

Second: Masa
    A few moments after escaping what had been the biggest mob of fan girls yet, it finally begun to occur to Ruby that fangirls weren't always a positive thing.

Ruby: -crying- It was terrible, Wally! They almost got me! DX
    Wally: There, there! You poor traumatized thing...

Random: Valentine umbreon
    Ruby: SAPPHIRE! *hugs*
    Wally: But.. I am not Sapphire... ;;
    Zuzu: I told my master hundred times he need new glasses. >_>;

:3 horay!

Spoiler:

And here's my caption.
    Narrator person voice: And thus the pikachu variety hour was cancelled due to lack of, well, variety.
    Pika: D8 waddya mean?! I'm to cute to NOT have my own show! Look! *noms on apple cutely*
    -.-;

lol

...Oh, this...it brings so many different options to mind. I'll have something by the end of the week :3

Also, word of warning...my mom has just informed me that she is considering limiting the time I stay on the computer due to lack of me reading/even playing video games/anything else(honestly, if someone would write something worth reading or make a game worth playing I would). If this happens, well...expect production of the PokeSpe dub to either lessen or possibly shut down all together. Just letting you all know.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    ...Oh, this...it brings so many different options to mind. I'll have something by the end of the week :3

Also, word of warning...my mom has just informed me that she is considering limiting the time I stay on the computer due to lack of me reading/even playing video games/anything else(honestly, if someone would write something worth reading or make a game worth playing I would). If this happens, well...expect production of the PokeSpe dub to either lessen or possibly shut down all together. Just letting you all know.

Maybe you can convince her to buy you some new games and manga so your not on the computer as much, but then still get on as much and have some more games and manga. XD

& redjacket- An abridged would be cool! Someone should do it!

Do we have ideas for any other topics?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009

;____;

Well, good luck with that.

Caption contest ... I have nothing. Except "om nom nom," and that would be unoriginal and stealing Sir's anyways. No topic, either.

So I'll throw some fanart in instead. :D Big spoiler. You have been warned. And lots of Yellow.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back