• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Ooooh, I suppose Netto hasn't told any of y'all yet, has he~? Well, he didn't say I couldn't tell any of you guys, so...

https://rawrmanga.com. It's apparently virus-free, and has volume 29 and volume 30 of PokeSpecial :3 So guess what I'll be reading for a while now? XD Oh, and it's left-to-right, and the nicknames might be different than you expect.

Thank you, MSN~

Spoiler:

Which characters would you see on the good/dark side?

Good Side:
    Red
    Green
    Yellow
    Crystal
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Dia
    Platinum

Bad Side:
    Blue
    Silver
    Pearl

Neutral Side (since there should be one XD):
    Gold
    Ruby

So yeah~

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Yeah....Ruby's birthday coming up, w00t w00t. :D One of the reasons why I like Ruby more than Gold, although Gold's in the same birthmonth too.

Spoiler:

Great story, TheViolentTomboy.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    Dark side? Hm...

Heck, why not Yellow? She was lucky that Red was her first real intro to Pokemon (Pokemon are our friendly friendshippy friends!), but what if some villain found her first and discovered her powers? She'd probably be trained to be some killer battler with her powers. What if Lance found her first. He'd easily have her swayed to his way of thinking...

I found some fanart a while back. While I wasn't too impressed with the art itself, the backstory explained in the description was pretty cool. Yellow being a member of Team Cipher in the Orre region, using her powers to create more powerful Shadow Pokemon...would make an awesome fanfiction.

Oh yeah, just remembered, on the Pokespe fanclub on deviantart, they're having a dark themed contest right now, with the villains winning and the Dex Holders either on the run or having been forced (or not) to join them.

One final thing.

ME DID MY SUMMER FANFICTION ENTRY! YAYS!

Hope you all likeys: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4696193/6/A_Myriad_of_Colors
    I like your idea actually.

8D yay~ another one done! *adds*

Ooooh, I suppose Netto hasn't told any of y'all yet, has he~? Well, he didn't say I couldn't tell any of you guys, so...

https://rawrmanga.com. It's apparently virus-free, and has volume 29 and volume 30 of PokeSpecial :3 So guess what I'll be reading for a while now? XD Oh, and it's left-to-right, and the nicknames might be different than you expect.

Thank you, MSN~

Spoiler:

Good Side:
    Red
    Green
    Yellow
    Crystal
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Dia
    Platinum

Bad Side:
    Blue
    Silver
    Pearl

Neutral Side (since there should be one XD):
    Gold
    Ruby

So yeah~

8'D Zu....I love you~ *huggles*

This is actually really funny. And technically, you guys can start talking about the D/P arc (or just Vol. 30 at the moment) without spoilers now. :3

But I love their manzai acts. And there are still more to come. <3

i'm going to try to read it but just the one with Sapphire plus i don't know where to read it
    Are you new here?

Well, you can be like everyone else and read the manga on MangaFox or OneManga.
    Or, if you have the money, buy the books.

>.>

Welcome~

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i'm going to try to read it but just the one with Sapphire plus i don't know where to read it

You want to read the R/S arc? Here's where it starts.

https://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/v15/c180/36.html

Hope that helps.

Just finished reading Volume 30. So far I think the story is a bit dull but things should pick up once Team Galactic starts appearing more.

My favorite part so far is when Mars created a makeshift airship by cutting that active windmill in half. I went "WTF!?" at that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -made one comment and almost started another debate about the new girl, orz. Was just commenting on Pokespe art. .____.;;-

A-Anyways...

... More PokeSpe you say~ 8D Yaaaaay~ Thanks so much, Zuzu, for showing us! -shall go and examine it now, even though she's supposed to be working on other things.-

Years
    Lolz. I told Pika-san about the Volume you guys. XD

And remember to thank durial/ToshiroSato for the scans! Plus the PokeSpe scanlating project has been streamlined. Thank Haruhi for that. XD

And welcome new members!

As for the new Volume Dia and Pearl is so funny. XD

Is it abuse though that Dia is hit like that. And he eats all the time. O_O;;

Years
    Wah~ You guys are too active. xD Masa Nen wishes she could keep up with the club...

The new DP chapters are great! 8D Dia and Pearl and Platina are starting to become my new favorite characters. I love Dia's slowness, Pearl's spazziness, and the cool and composed attitude of Platina.~ x3 -continues to rant about the awesomeness of the DPP gang-

Nen also loves the running gag with Pearl and Platina. "You just did [insert action here], didn't you?" "No I didn't." xD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    OH MY GOD. Zuzu and Netto, I officially worship the ground at your feet. I CAN FINALLY SEE PEARL AND DIA IN MANZAI ACTION!!!XD And
    Spoiler:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello, peps! Yay new chapters! :3 I'll have to read the rest tomorrow, but I am catching up!
    Spoiler:

I'm actually liking the D/D/P Arc a lot more than I thought. Platina's more innocent and curious than rich and snobby, like I thought she was going to be.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't read all the updated chapters yet, but like Chi said, I'm also liking the Arc more than I thought I would. XD; I especially love Dia and his slowness.
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm glad they didn't make her rich and snobby. That would have been so stereotypical. @_@ This is why PokeSpe is so amazing. 8DDD

And I can't seem to stick with one Avvie/Siggie set, because in a few moments, it'll be SpecialShipping. Orz.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Spoiler:

I think she's more sheltered than anything, and happy to be out in the world, ya know?

Years
    What's with all the spoilers? xD

Come to think of it, I haven't read the updated chapter(s) yet.
    *runs off to Mangafox*

Good~
    Red
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Gold
    Crys
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emerald

Bad~
    Silver

*shot repeatedly*

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Kind of awesome topic. xD

Good
    Red
    Yellow
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Pearl
    Platina
    Crystal
    Gold

Bad
    Green
    Blue
    Silver
    Ruby (xD I would love to see him be the bad guy. I'm thinkin' he'd be in the same vein as Demyx from KH. " What do you mean I have to FIGHT to be a bad guy? D< Can't I just throw a tantrum?" )
    Diamond ( He's really the only one out of the D/P/P cast I could see turning bad. Though, he'd be kinda like Ruby. "... Nah. Wanna order some take out instead? 8D")

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Spoiler:

Oh, so THAT'S what the topic meant. ^^; Then I'll redo my list:
    Good
    Red
    Yellow
    Sapphire
    Crystal
    Emerald
    Pearl
    Platina
    Bad
    Green
    Blue (No, this has nothing to do with my Oldrivalshippyness XP)
    Gold (Because he's a delinquent XD)
    Silver *shot*
    Ruby (Lol, Cyan, I agree with you!^^)
    Dia (He's too cute not to tease. XD I think I may be developing some Dia fangirliness here...)

Oh, and Peaches, I like your new siggy and avie. Specialshipping ftw~XD

Years
    Shoot, we have still to put stuff in spoilers? o.o

Spoiler:

Nen just noticed! Random PokeSpe fact of the day which everyone knows already: Blue is actually the oldest 'Dex Holder. I find that odd, for some reason. xD;

Didn't notice this topic 'till nao.

Good Side: Crys, Dia, Platina, Red, Ruby, Wally, and Yellow

Dark Side: Blue, Emerald, Gold, Green, Sapphire, Silver, and Pearl

Why are more of my favorite characters on the Dark Side than the Good Side? xD -shot-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back